Syria Is Going to be Bombed to Hell in the Next 24 Hours

What's the idea with taking in refugees when they want their state back? if you don't deal with the root of the problem but just take in refugees, you did nothing. It's like instead of fixing a broken bridge, you're setting a hospital next to it.
You do both.

So Trump bombs them.

What then?

What's the plan?

Hell if I knew. We can ask each side involved in this war "What's the plan".

Lipush...this is so reminiscent of the lead up to WW1....that is what worries me.

It worries me as well. I'm in range of their fire.

I'm not opposed to bombing Assad...but I sure as hell hope there is a long term plan in play and I'm scared to death there isn't.

Russia and Iran will protest...Assad will claim innocence and the sabers will continue to rattle.

Russia isn't going to risk war over this.

What's the idea with taking in refugees when they want their state back? if you don't deal with the root of the problem but just take in refugees, you did nothing. It's like instead of fixing a broken bridge, you're setting a hospital next to it.
You do both.

So Trump bombs them.

What then?

What's the plan?

Lipush...this is so reminiscent of the lead up to WW1....that is what worries me.
But you're all for it

I'm not opposed to bombing Assad...but I sure as hell hope there is a long term plan in play and I'm scared to death there isn't.

Russia and Iran will protest...Assad will claim innocence and the sabers will continue to rattle.

I hope you are right. It feels as if Syria and the surrounding area is a proxy war for other players. Who cares about lives? It's not in Russia. It's not in Europe. It's not in the US. :(

You do both.

So Trump bombs them.

What then?

What's the plan?

But you're "all for it"
Even cnn is all for it.

You do both.

So Trump bombs them.

What then?

What's the plan?

But you're "all for it"
Even cnn is all for it.
Reminds me of the Iraq war.

Told you the media isn’t liberal. Show me the liberal spin

You do both.

So Trump bombs them.

What then?

What's the plan?

But you're all for it

No.

I hope you are right. It feels as if Syria and the surrounding area is a proxy war for other players. Who cares about lives? It's not in Russia. It's not in Europe. It's not in the US. :(

Yeah but chemical weapons use can't be ignored.

Syria is a mess

581A3528-7159-4B48-83E4-83953C5BE745.jpeg
From Israel Breaking
Israel Breaking (@IsraelBreaking) on Twitter

Forum List

Back