Syria Is Going to be Bombed to Hell in the Next 24 Hours

Why is our military strategy being discussed in open forums? This is the very thing that Trump has roundly criticized everyone who came before him for doing and stated it's something he never would do, yet here we are.

Why?!?
Because the goal is to force Putin into a negotiation, not to win a war.

To negotiate what?
Assad's defeat.
More accurately, the victory of the Syrian people over the brutal, corrupt, incompetent Assad regime and its Iranian masters.

Why is our military strategy being discussed in open forums? This is the very thing that Trump has roundly criticized everyone who came before him for doing and stated it's something he never would do, yet here we are.

Why?!?
I don’t think Trump has a goal. I don’t think he has a strategy. He just reacts to whatever is in front of him at any given moment.
You may find that belief to be emotionally satisfying, but you have no rational basis for believing it.

The Great Douche wants to bomb Syria more now. After IT's so-called Cohen Lawyer FBI Raids.

:eek-52:Hmmm? With the new Russia sanctions being applied. And Bombing Syria more than to save face of YUGE orange Lying Douche FACE.:dunno:

Will Putin release the Tape and Crimes of the Great Douche to humiliate the DOPer American's?
As the rest pretty much know what the POS Sick Orange Douche IS already?

Because the goal is to force Putin into a negotiation
In order to negotiate what, exactly?
The removal of Assad and the Iranians in return for US support for the Russian naval base. It would be a good deal for Russia, which could stop bleeding lives and rubles and it would be a good deal for the Syrian people who could try to reestablish the democratic government the current Assad president's father overthrew to create his failed dynasty.

Why?!?
I don’t think Trump has a goal. I don’t think he has a strategy. He just reacts to whatever is in front of him at any given moment.
You may find that belief to be emotionally satisfying, but you have no rational basis for believing it.

Belief has nothing to do with it. It's based on observation of the past year and a half. Perhaps something miraculous (and belief based) will occur to change his behavior, but I'm not much for fairytales.

Putin is playing Trump like a master puppeteer and it would be amusing if it were not our country at stake.

The removal of Assad and the Iranians in return for US support for the Russian naval base. It would be a good deal for Russia, which could stop bleeding lives and rubles and it would be a good deal for the Syrian people who could try to reestablish the democratic government the current Assad president's father overthrew to create his failed dynasty.

The Syrian peoples' Lives are owned by Putin.
Putin makes sure these Syrian people die for his needs and to make money.
Syrian peoples need to either fight or die for their lives.
This is a civil matter between sub-humans in/of the ME Area's etc..

If they want to hire others to fight for them.
Old Blackwater now Academi Erik Lying Traitor Price will kill anythang you want for money.
Betsy DeVos is Erik Prince's sister. She like dead none whitey's as well.

Why?!?

To negotiate what?
Assad's defeat.
More accurately, the victory of the Syrian people over the brutal, corrupt, incompetent Assad regime and its Iranian masters.
Eva Bartlett, independent journalist, exposes your MSM lies.

This is a civil matter between sub-humans of the ME etc..

Old Blackwater now Academi Erik Lying Traitor Price will kill anythang you want for money.

To men like Putin and Assad, they aren't people. They're pieces on a chessboard to be sacrificed.

Why?!?

Belief has nothing to do with it. It's based on observation of the past year and a half. Perhaps something miraculous (and belief based) will occur to change his behavior, but I'm not much for fairytales.

Putin is playing Trump like a master puppeteer and it would be amusing if it were not our country at stake.
lol Observations of your fantasies.

This is a civil matter between sub-humans in/of the ME Area's etc..

I assume you had a point you wanted to make, but I can't seem to find it.

Why?!?

To negotiate what?
Assad's defeat.

Independent journalist? You mean she can't get a job.

Why?!?

Trump does NOT play a role in my fantasies dude.

Clearly he does, but I don't want to hear the details.

To negotiate what?
Assad's defeat.

I mean she works as an independent journalist and has been inside Syria during the war and has seen things first hand.

Clearly he does, but I don't want to hear the details.

Projection.

Just observe Trump, and fantasize that there is actually a coherent long term plan to his actions.

What's his plan for Syria?

Why?!?

The Great Douche can kill people in Syria. Putin gets nothang if he makes a FULL ON war in the ME area more than it is now.

Putin wants power and money. WWIII does not meet these goals if he uses the nukes/WMD on Nato members.
Putin can only kill more ME area Peoples. IMO. Putin plays a mean chess game. He's not wanting to be a live target for
Worldwide searching Drone death strikes. Hiding like Saddam, you can't run Russia like that. As most Russain wants him dead.

To negotiate what?
Assad's defeat.

I mean she works as an independent journalist and has been inside Syria during the war and has seen things first hand.

Because she can't get a job.

Forum List

Back