Syrian Jihadists Behead the Wrong Man, then Apologize

I hope they made a video of the beheading. They usually do. They should have to watch it every day before morning prayers.
Why is that?? . :cool:
To show them thact they have the same compassion as a crocodile or a White Shark, that's why. And to make eternal penance.
They made a mistake and already apologized.

This kind of thing happens during a war......such as friendly fire......or the western catch all phrase, 'collateral damage'. . :cool:

Why is that?? . :cool:
To show them thact they have the same compassion as a crocodile or a White Shark, that's why. And to make eternal penance.

This kind of thing happens during a war......such as friendly fire......or the western catch all phrase, 'collateral damage'. . :cool:

Friendly fire and collateral damage happen due to unintended results.

Sunni holy warriors sawing off the head of a bound and gagged sunni holy warrior is hardly unintended.

What

a

Moron.

Friendly fire and collateral damage happen due to unintended results.

Sunni holy warriors sawing off the head of a bound and gagged sunni holy warrior is hardly unintended.

What

a

Moron.

Do you expect anything different? :lol: :cool:

No problem. Just stick it back on and let him be on his way.

The Army at first reported that Tillman had been killed by enemy fire, and then Lieutenant General Stanley A. McChrystal approved the award of a Silver Star. The actual cause of Tillman's death was ruled by The Pentagon as friendly fire.
220px-Corporal_Patrick_Tillman.jpg

Pat Tillman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
RIP Pat

What a pointless stupid group of savages.

True, and exactly why foreign funding should be stopped (Both sides).

Oh gee-----freddie is blaming the perversion of his co-religionists on "foreign aid"
as in "hey holy mujahad-----here's some money----be a perverted pig"
answer -----"ok I will do in the holy name of isa/allah"

Foreign aid is building a school.
Foreign interference is supplying weapons so more people can get killed and maimed.

The latter causes nothing but trouble as the idiot end who are too stupid/greedy/indoctrinated to see peace is the only way forward, use the "aid" to murder by the hundreds.
ALL sides should get their fat noses out so the thing simply runs out of steam.

I hope all the Syrian terrorists behead each other. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

The resistance is riddled with extremist groups and, frankly, I wish they'd stop being idiots.
Their war has cost thousands of lives and ruined millions more.
Of course, that in no way suggests I have any support for the government; they're a set of bloody idiots as well.
This needs both sides disarming but simply allowing them to run out of weapons.

That needs ALL foreign interference to stop.
America, Russia and the others should be blockading the country, allowing only non military supplies in, not supplying the idiots on their favourite side.

I fail to see why you are calling the resistance fighters idiots?

For the most part they are just average Syrian citizens wanting freedom from the brutal and oppressive Assad and his henchmen.

And are willing to sacrifice their lives to attain this goal. . :cool:

I fail to see why you are calling the resistance fighters idiots?

For the most part they are just average Syrian citizens wanting freedom from the brutal and oppressive Assad and his henchmen.

And are willing to sacrifice their lives to attain this goal. . :cool:

The OP tells of a man being beheaded because some idiots thought he was the wrong type of idiot.
What idiots.

Now, that looks after the thread title but it's far deeper than that.
Okay, they president for life chap is clearly a total twat, murdering protesters and having their family raped and/or murdered (including the kids) but mass warfare of this nature will cause far more deaths than Bash Ass could ever manage.

Then we must look at who the fighters are.
At first, the protesters were probably mostly pissed off people who had seen the Arab spring and wanted a bit of that for Syria.
This rapidly changed with the addition of every hard line, ultra wild extremist group you can think of, all far more interested in their version of an Islamic republic than the others and no regard for civilians or any fucker else that gets in the way.

This has degenerated from perfectly acceptable demonstrations, through Bad Ass murdering the protesters to mass murder of anyone and everyone by both sides.

The poor bastards in the middle, I believe the vast majority of Syrians, are getting hammered so a few slack bastards can get money, power and all the nubile chicks their tongues can handle.

The lot are daft bastards and I condemn all.

Okay, the government clearly set the violence rolling when they murdered protesters but that hardly excuses the rebels or the idiot governments who supply them with arms.
That doesn't excuse Russia as they supply the government side who do pretty much exactly what the rebels do.

Afghanistan part II, showing in a country near you.

Best argument I have seen for America staying out of Syria and letting these incompetent barbarians continue to kill each other as they have for hundreds of years. 120,000 dead, and there is no reason for any American to risk his life for these animals.

https://midnightwatcher.wordpress.c...ihadists-behead-the-wrong-man-then-apologize/

By Elad Benari, INN – “Jihadist rebels in Syria had to ask for ‘understanding and forgiveness’ after they beheaded the wrong man, the British Telegraph reports......"

Can't wait to hear the Muslim propaganda spin on this. Now you see why Muslim countries are at the bottom of the IQ test scores!

al-qaeda-beheading.jpg

These are the Bozos who did it. Absolutely, pathetic.

Last edited:
Best argument I have seen for America staying out of Syria and letting these incompetent barbarians continue to kill each other as they have for hundreds of years. 120,000 dead, and there is no reason for any American to risk his life for these animals.

https://midnightwatcher.wordpress.c...ihadists-behead-the-wrong-man-then-apologize/

By Elad Benari, INN – “Jihadist rebels in Syria had to ask for ‘understanding and forgiveness’ after they beheaded the wrong man, the British Telegraph reports......"

Can't wait to hear the Muslim propaganda spin on this. Now you see why Muslim countries are at the bottom of the IQ test scores!

al-qaeda-beheading.jpg

The bozo chopped his own head off?
I think you need to read the link or you may be in danger of looking like a total idiot.

In fact, my position remains unchanged on this issue.
Given we know the rebels are now a dangerous mix that includes the worst of the extremists, the UN should be looking at a blockade of any and all military supplies to Syria.
Try to put out the flame by taking away its oxygen.

al-qaeda-beheading.jpg

The bozo chopped his own head off?
I think you need to read the link or you may be in danger of looking like a total idiot.

In fact, my position remains unchanged on this issue.
Given we know the rebels are now a dangerous mix that includes the worst of the extremists, the UN should be looking at a blockade of any and all military supplies to Syria.
Try to put out the flame by taking away its oxygen.

Given that the BAATHIST ALAWITE filth is in possession of endless armaments
already stored both in Syria and in the hills between Syria and Lebanon----
any attempt to control "the rebels" will insure a VICTORY BY PIG ASSAD----
I see your point and your agenda.

I am absolutely opposed to USA supply of the meccaist filth of either
side with any armaments at all---------but see no reason to step on
the heads of meccaists who are aiming at EACH OTHER. So long as
meccaists "KEEP IT IN THE UMMAH"--------it is ok with me. The only
action the US should take is an airlift of syrian christians ------perhaps
there are muslim syrians in the USA who would like to be airlifted TO
syria where they can JOIN THE FESTIVITIES IN HONOR OF ISA/ALLAH

Forum List