Syrian Jihadists Behead the Wrong Man, then Apologize

What is the alternative?

Equality for everyone . Not lies under the name of democracy . Today this word is completely moved out of its original meaning and works for imperialism .

I wont reply to you if you again write in big fonts . You will learn to be respectful to other people in this board and will learn to adapt to the majority .

HAHAHAHA! Who the fuck died and elected you the Queen of England?:lol:

I have been experiencing vision problems the past few weeks and have been toggling back and forth between font sizes both for my own sake, prior to an eye-doc appointment next week, and for emphasis sake, when warranted.

I dont care if you're blind or another thing . You wont write with large font . Hold down the "CTRL" and "+" . Page and letters will expand .
Excuse me?

Who-the-hell died and named YOU as God Almighty?

With your kind permission, and even WITHOUT your kind permission...

You may now proceed to blow it out your ass, at your discretion. :fu:

====================

None of this has anything to do with the OP or related; the Jihadi Animal Filth who beheaded that poor unfortunate.

Last edited:
What is the alternative?

Equality for everyone . Not lies under the name of democracy . Today this word is completely moved out of its original meaning and works for imperialism .

I wont reply to you if you again write in big fonts . You will learn to be respectful to other people in this board and will learn to adapt to the majority .

HAHAHAHA! Who the fuck died and elected you the Queen of England?:lol:

I call it THE CALIPHATE COMPLEX -------in order to understand it----you have
to have a firm grasp on CALIPHATE LAW but to make it easy----since you
are probably ----busy----here it is----IN THE CALIPHATE--KAFFIRIN HAVE TO DO WHAT
MUSLIMS TELL THEM TO DO. ---the only way to avoid----is to avoid. In the shariah
cesspit in which my husband was born-----the custom for kaffirin was to stay
as FAR AWAY from muslims as possible I did ask him-------"did your father ever visit
a muslim in his own house" ?? hubby looked shocked and answered

OF COURSE NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also asked----were muslims ever in your house? he answer---"for minor business
issues----like the selling of a calf for butchering" I asked "for how long?
he answered ----"short as possible"

I asked-----"what if you see a muslim walking in the street"? he answered
"walk the other way"

for the record------in my city there are some storefront "mosques"----hubby crosses
the street rather than walks past them. try to understand, gravity----its a
cultural thing.

Yes they just intentionally killed a person brutally. That is really a minor infraction compared to a accidental war damage.

A thief have no right to blame another thief of being thief , a killer have no right to blame another killer of being killer. Democracy is a big lie , democracy works for money makers .
The legitimate government of Syria is not a killer.

Forum List

Back