Syrian Jihadists Behead the Wrong Man, then Apologize

When typing fast and talking on the phone at the same time, it is very easy to make a mistake, and cut the head off the wrong person

When typing fast and talking on the phone at the same time, it is very easy to make a mistake, and cut the head off the wrong person

Then I would suggest, Joey, that you never talk on the phone and type at the same time because you might start sawing off the head of the person sitting next to you in some Internet Cafe.

Let those idiots keep killing each other, who gives a ****

Now, pass me the popcorn, will you?
00005025.gif

This sad incident shows the depravity of the IDF and the injustice of the racist Israeli courts towards the Palestinian people. . :doubt:

No doubt Sunni Man overlooks the depravity of all his Muslim fellows who have murdered all those innocent men, women and children. He probably has no problem with those terrorists in Syria busy killing children, nor does he care about the Christian children killed in places like Iraq and Syria. Even when Muslim children have been killed in car and suicide bombings by his fellow Sunnis, he doesn't even blink. I wonder if there had been the Internet at the time, if Sunni Man would have criticized the Pakistani Army for helping the King of Jordan murder all those thousands of Palestinians.

This sad incident shows the depravity of the IDF and the injustice of the racist Israeli courts towards the Palestinian people. . :doubt:

No doubt Sunni Man overlooks the depravity of all his Muslim fellows who have murdered all those innocent men, women and children. He probably has no problem with those terrorists in Syria busy killing children, nor does he care about the Christian children killed in places like Iraq and Syria. Even when Muslim children have been killed in car and suicide bombings by his fellow Sunnis, he doesn't even blink. I wonder if there had been the Internet at the time, if Sunni Man would have criticized the Pakistani Army for helping the King of Jordan murder all those thousands of Palestinians.
...............^^^ blah, blah, No doubt, blah, blah, Sunni Man, blah, blah, I wonder, blah, blah, blah, . :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-aRliNKEqs]Israel lügt im TV !! Israel is deeply,deeply sorry :( - YouTube[/ame]

Since these maniacs like cutting so much, it's a shame that they don't open up betcher shops instead of cutting off people's heads. This way they can have fun using their knives all day long.

Syrian Jihadists Behead the Wrong Man, then Apologize
Syrian jihadist group accidentally beheads a rebel from another jihadist group, then asks for "understanding and forgiveness".

By Elad Benari
First Publish: 11/15/2013, 6:30 AM

Jihadist rebels in Syria had to ask for "understanding and forgiveness" after they beheaded the wrong man, the British Telegraph reports.

Continue reading at:

Syrian Jihadists Behead the Wrong Man - Middle East - News - Israel National News

Only uncivilized, idiotic,out of control barbarians would manage to successfully carry out such a stuff up.....Congratulations! Well done! :rolleyes:

Then of course, there is the tiny suggestion that may be beheading anybody is really not quite ideal behavior in a world that has lurched towards civilization, despite the best efforts of our "dear friends" the Islamists to stop and reverse this progress.

At least the Syrian freedom fighters apologized for their mistake.

The IDF stormtroopers never apologize when they murder innocent men, women, and children. . :doubt:

An apology for the accidental Sunni holy warrior head removal.

Yeah, at least they had the tact and moral fiber to apologize.

Now, the Sunni "warriors for god" should make amends by looping off the heads of two or more shia. It's what muhammud (swat) would want.
I hope they made a video of the beheading. They usually do. They should have to watch it every day before morning prayers.

Forum List

Back