Syrian Jihadists Behead the Wrong Man, then Apologize

At least they didnt bomb whole family by mistake . They just cut off one person .

Best argument I have seen for America staying out of Syria and letting these incompetent barbarians continue to kill each other as they have for hundreds of years. 120,000 dead, and there is no reason for any American to risk his life for these animals.

https://midnightwatcher.wordpress.c...ihadists-behead-the-wrong-man-then-apologize/

By Elad Benari, INN – “Jihadist rebels in Syria had to ask for ‘understanding and forgiveness’ after they beheaded the wrong man, the British Telegraph reports......"

Can't wait to hear the Muslim propaganda spin on this. Now you see why Muslim countries are at the bottom of the IQ test scores!

al-qaeda-beheading.jpg

These are the Bozos who did it. Absolutely, pathetic.

The bozo chopped his own head off?
I think you need to read the link or you may be in danger of looking like a total idiot.

In fact, my position remains unchanged on this issue.
Given we know the rebels are now a dangerous mix that includes the worst of the extremists, the UN should be looking at a blockade of any and all military supplies to Syria.
Try to put out the flame by taking away its oxygen.

Thank you for your comments which offer absolutely no facts to the discussion.

tumblr_lent5wqn7e1qe0eclo1_r1_500.gif

[/CENTER]

I believe I did slightly better than the bozo who posted a photo of the dead man, claiming he was the murderer.
Now, who was that?

I also added my suggestion as to what should happen.

Did they 'nosh' on his heart, afterwards?

hqdefault.jpg

Or maybe his liver, with some fava beans and a nice chianti?

hannibal_lecter-copy.jpg

Fucking animals...

[/CENTER]

I believe I did slightly better than the bozo who posted a photo of the dead man, claiming he was the murderer.
Now, who was that?

FACT LINKS

are what you need to prove your point not propaganda noise. Another post that has no value at all.

720045.gif

[/CENTER]

Now, who was that?

FACT LINKS

are what you need to prove your point not propaganda noise. Another post that has no value at all.

720045.gif

Drrrr, you posted the link but, since you can't find it yourself, I'll post it.

https://midnightwatcher.wordpress.c...ihadists-behead-the-wrong-man-then-apologize/

Mohammed Fares, left, was mistakenly decapitated

Why do I bother trying to help those with such low intelligence?

They will not get away with that.

Actually, they probably will, however wrong that may be.

The best we can hope for is their early death by the bullet whilst fighting one more pointless battle.

It'd be really nice to see the lot dead, army and rebels as that would mean all the normal people could get on with life, without the burden of the idiots.

They will not get away with that.

Actually, they probably will, however wrong that may be.

The best we can hope for is their early death by the bullet whilst fighting one more pointless battle.

It'd be really nice to see the lot dead, army and rebels as that would mean all the normal people could get on with life, without the burden of the idiots.
They won´t. That´s for sure. The Syrian people will get rid of them.

An accidental beheading oh my.

In some cases of seizure disorder (epilepsy) some patients exhibit
"STEREOTYPICAL BEHAVIOR" ----ie---they engage in AUTOMATISMS----
just repeat the same motions over and over again .

There are also rare SLEEP DISORDERS----in which people engage in
stereotypical behavior-----also REPETITIVE STUFF

The patient is not conscious at the time----at least not FULLY conscious.

There is such a thing as 24 hour EEG (electroencephalogram)
monitoriing. Such a modality may uncover apects of the pathology.

always remember ----in crime-----MENS REA is paramount------ask sherri

Yes they just intentionally killed a person brutally. That is really a minor infraction compared to a accidental war damage.

A thief have no right to blame another thief of being thief , a killer have no right to blame another killer of being killer. Democracy is a big lie , democracy works for money makers .

What is the alternative?

Equality for everyone . Not lies under the name of democracy . Today this word is completely moved out of its original meaning and works for imperialism .

I wont reply to you if you again write in big fonts . You will learn to be respectful to other people in this board and will learn to adapt to the majority .

Yes they just intentionally killed a person brutally. That is really a minor infraction compared to a accidental war damage.

A thief have no right to blame another thief of being thief , a killer have no right to blame another killer of being killer. Democracy is a big lie , democracy works for money makers .

nox-----your comment makes no sense. So you are saying that muhummad had
no right to make stealing a crime-----he did quite a bit of stealing----his early
years were spent in robbing caravans------he did a lot of killing too.
What does the statement "democracy is a big lie" mean? You may be
referring to "capitalism"-----are you opposed to capitalism? ---are you opposed
to wealth? Is english your first language?

"...I wont reply to you if you again write in big fonts. You will learn to be respectful to other people in this board and will learn to adapt to the majority."
Whatever in the world are you babbling about?

I have been experiencing vision problems the past few weeks and have been toggling back and forth between font sizes both for my own sake, prior to an eye-doc appointment next week, and for emphasis sake, when warranted.

I have no idea how this related to 'respect to other people on this board'.

I also have no idea how this relates to adapting to a majority.

Perhaps you'll be good enough to explain.

Or not.

Or do you just not like my viewpoint on Issue A or B, and decided to get pissy with me, just to vent?

Last edited:
"...I wont reply to you if you again write in big fonts. You will learn to be respectful to other people in this board and will learn to adapt to the majority."
Whatever in the world are you babbling about?

I have been experiencing vision problems the past few weeks and have been toggling back and forth between font sizes both for my own sake, prior to an eye-doc appointment next week, and for emphasis sake, when warranted.

I have no idea how this related to 'respect to other people on this board'.

I also have no idea how this relates to adapting to a majority.

Perhaps you'll be good enough to explain.

Or not.

Or do you just not like my viewpoint on Issue A or B, and decided to get pissy with me, just to vent?

try to understand, Kondor-----she really has nothing to say

I dont care if you're blind or another thing . You wont write with large font . Hold down the "CTRL" and "+" . Page and letters will expand .

"...try to understand, Kondor - she really has nothing to say"
Yes, that seems likely. This particular poster has never before really come up on my scope and when I checked on some of her posts it occurred to me that I was looking at another grammatically challenged Virtual Jihadi, so, it's back off my scope again.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back