🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Syrian opposition coalition agrees with need of preserving Syrian statehood

It is clear that you neither have in insight into the Syrian conflict nor any interest into it. You are just a propaganda parrot that gives a shit about the millions that suffer as it spreads its continuous propaganda against their only hope while all the others send their terrorists. There is no word that can actually describe you and your rotten mind.

And it is clear that you don't give a "shit" about all those innocent people who have been killed, wounded and displaced as long as your lover remains in power, you rotten piece of garbage.
Your lies won´t remain, you filthy cockroach from hell.

Does anyone think the response from the Little Boy is something a person who doesn't have a mental illness would say? It's a shame that we don't have any posters who are psychiatrists to tell us what mental illness they think the Little Boy has. I know it is not nice to laugh at a mentally ill person, but the Little Boy is so amusing, so entertaining that I can't help myself.

Meanwhile.............

Samar Yazbek Writers need to be part of the change in Syria ?

put him on ignore.

Whatever his problem, we aren't going to fix or change it on a message forum. If there actually is a fix.
I hope, the paid propaganda bird is going to do that.

Of course you would hope that. You want nobody to say anything about your nonsense. Meanwhile, does your lover Assad throw you a few bucks every month for defending him on forums or maybe he pays for a few subscriptions to your favorite German comic books.

Forum List

Back