Syrian Refugees Admitted Since Paris Attack: 1 Christian, 482 Muslims; 0.2% Christian (to US)

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Cybercast News Service ^ | January 18, 2016 | 5:12 PM EST | Patrick Goodenough
The United States has approved the settlement of 483 Syrian refugees since the Paris terror attacks last November heightened concerns about potential security risks in the refugee admission program--and only one of them (0.2 percent) is a Christian. One-quarter of the 483 Syrian refugees admitted into the United States since Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS/ISIL) terrorists attacked the French capital on November 13--125 of them--are men between the ages of 14 and 50. The sole Christian among the 483 is identified in State Department Refugee Processing Center data as an adherent of the Greek Orthodox Church. ...

CYC1tx-WwAAMGj5.jpg

The more of this we see, the more the likelihood of a Trump victory in November. I hope you put it on FB too.

The more of this we see, the more the likelihood of a Trump victory in November. I hope you put it on FB too.

Actually the more of this we see, the more we know we're being bullshat by those who monger at that very occupation. This particular bullshit story was debunked seven weeks ago. Twice.

Unfortunately we must needs revive this repository -- as Jerry Lee Lewis sang, whole lotta fabricatin' goin' on.....

Dateline: November 30. Location: The Echobubble

One night Geaux posts this story.....
All 132 Syrians Admitted to U.S. Since Paris Attacks are Sunni Muslims

--- except upon a quick review, the story references no link documenting its claim, and every other iteration of the story on the net (about half a dozen) refer right back to the CNS page -- the one with no link. Except while the original CNS page describes "72 male, 60 female", somehow these morph to ALL male on some of the echo pages

But wait .... there's more. NOW how much would you pay....

The next morning Longknife posts the same story, from a blog referring to Drudge -- which refers right back to the CNS page with no link. Except the number has grown from 132 to 423 overnight :eek: and they're no longer described as "all Sunni" but now they're "99% male". And the time frame has morphed itself from "since the Paris attacks" to "in the first two months of the fiscal year". And one of these 291 new refugees must be not a Sunni, as that percentage has now dropped to "99%".

Same source page as last night. They can't even accurately copy the numbers in their own echoes.

This is how the Echobubble creates its myths. We can shoot this one down here, that one down there, but it's playing whack-a-mole with the dishonest hacks who perpetrate this utter horseshit.

A luta continua...

The Repository of Threads Based on Bullshit, post 129, December 1st.

I mean.... "Cybercast News Service"? Really?

This guy found this thread hilarious ----

ct_ptb.jpg

How's come this thread doesn't show up in the CE forum?

Doesn't show up in my postings, doesn't show up in "New Posts" --- wtf? Yet it's not locked; I aan still post a response.

Are we in some parallel invisible universe? cereal_killer -- is this another caching issue? I'm confuserated.

Actually the more of this we see, the more we know we're being bullshat by those who monger at that very occupation. This particular bullshit story was debunked seven weeks ago. Twice.

Unfortunately we must needs revive this repository -- as Jerry Lee Lewis sang, whole lotta fabricatin' goin' on.....

Dateline: November 30. Location: The Echobubble

One night Geaux posts this story.....
All 132 Syrians Admitted to U.S. Since Paris Attacks are Sunni Muslims

--- except upon a quick review, the story references no link documenting its claim, and every other iteration of the story on the net (about half a dozen) refer right back to the CNS page -- the one with no link. Except while the original CNS page describes "72 male, 60 female", somehow these morph to ALL male on some of the echo pages

But wait .... there's more. NOW how much would you pay....

The next morning Longknife posts the same story, from a blog referring to Drudge -- which refers right back to the CNS page with no link. Except the number has grown from 132 to 423 overnight :eek: and they're no longer described as "all Sunni" but now they're "99% male". And the time frame has morphed itself from "since the Paris attacks" to "in the first two months of the fiscal year". And one of these 291 new refugees must be not a Sunni, as that percentage has now dropped to "99%".

Same source page as last night. They can't even accurately copy the numbers in their own echoes.

This is how the Echobubble creates its myths. We can shoot this one down here, that one down there, but it's playing whack-a-mole with the dishonest hacks who perpetrate this utter horseshit.

A luta continua...

The Repository of Threads Based on Bullshit, post 129, December 1st.

I mean.... "Cybercast News Service"? Really?

This guy found this thread hilarious ----

ct_ptb.jpg

Well I don't know what that was but the thread has now returned to its normal expected indices including my postings and the CE forum.

Continuing on the OP's bullshit Echobubble story: the State Department has no requirement for any given immigrant to cite their personal religion anyway, unless seeking asylum on religious grounds. So any data on "how many Chrisitans", "how many Sunnis" etc, would not even exist.

And if they did exist, in the case of a religious minority seeking refuge from persecution on that basis (say, European Jews in the 1940s) --- they would by definition be a religious minority in that source land --- not a majority.

Gullible's Travels. Some posters are such cat toys.

Religion doesn't matter to me. Fuck all of em. Our enemies could just as easily send in a "Christian". Have to remember, the vetters said they couldn't vet properly..

Religion doesn't matter to me. Fuck all of em. Our enemies could just as easily send in a "Christian". Have to remember, the vetters said they couldn't vet properly..

The entire story is bullshit. It's been posted and debunked at least three times in the last two months including this one.

It would appear those who can't vet properly are the USMB wags like Pissyante, longknife and Geaux4it who salivated at a headline they wanted to believe and didn't bother to notice it wasn't connected to anything. But then, the actual factual is not what they're here for.

The entire story is bullshit. It's been posted and debunked at least three times in the last two months including this one.

It would appear those who can't vet properly are the USMB wags like Pissyante, longknife and Geaux4it who salivated at a headline they wanted to believe and didn't bother to notice it wasn't connected to anything. But then, the actual factual is not what they're here for.
IDC about this story. Fuck the refugees in general.

Forum List

Back