T-shirt of the year

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
I love this:

images

I love this:

images
The people being mocked by this t-shirt won't get the reference. They're too stupid.
That would be fine by me actually. She died in 1969, and was probably driving drunk at the time, or dead already in the backseat. We'll never know for sure, no one does but Teddy knew the island and the bridge, she didn't.
Ole teddy killed her, that's for sure.
No, it isn't. No one knows what actually happened, no one.

I love this:

images
The people being mocked by this t-shirt won't get the reference. They're too stupid.
That would be fine by me actually. She died in 1969, and was probably driving drunk at the time, or dead already in the backseat. We'll never know for sure, no one does but Teddy knew the island and the bridge, she didn't.
Imagine that a liberal can't see the facts about another liberal. How Gruber of you.

I love this:

images
Imagine that a liberal can't see the facts about another liberal. How Gruber of you.
The "facts" are dead. No one knows, and it doesn't fucking matter either way eh? 1969 was 45 years ago kiddos. Move along.

The "facts" are dead. No one knows, and it doesn't fucking matter either way eh? 1969 was 45 years ago kiddos. Move along.
Easy for liberals to say, Trent Lott said something nice to Strong Thurmond on his birthday about him making a good president. 50 years earlier, he had to resign. You went back 30 years on Romney. This week you went back 12 years on a republican senator, about something he didn't do. Sounds like liberals only use the past when it will benefit you.

We know the facts of the case as told to the police by Edward Moore Kennedy. Unless of course he lied to them about the circumstances of the young lady's death. A Kennedy lie? Perish the thought.

The right wing really has nothing else. The war on Obama didn't bring down the economy. Benghazi died. Maybe time to bring back Bill Ayers and Reverend Wright.

The right wing really has nothing else. The war on Obama didn't bring down the economy. Benghazi died. Maybe time to bring back Bill Ayers and Reverend Wright.

No, but Obama's war on America sure did... and Benghazi didn't die, but four Americans did.

I love this:

images

Prove it.

:eusa_liar:

Forum List

Back