'Taco Jill' Sets Record For Most Unpopular 1st Lady Ever

Would you like her more if she had posed bare ass in a skin mag?
The entire contents of Hunted's laptop hasn't be divulged yet..... be careful. :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

decency 4.jpg

'Taco Jill' Sets Record For Most Unpopular 1st Lady Ever​

She beats her husband, as Joe reaches 2nd Most Unpopular President status...

I think I can confirm that I generally have always LIKED all of the First Ladies as they generally aren't political and are for the most part pretty hot, rich and attractive women who generally have a rich background of some culture and education, but I have to agree--- I don't like her, she seems kinda scuzzy like an old dirty hippy--- I dislike her more than Michele-- the only other First Lady I can think of I never really liked.

Jill seems a space cadet who is covering for some dark secret in the Biddum Family.

Last edited:
Do you really expect us to believe a gatewaypundit poll?

Do you really expect us to believe a gatewaypundit poll?
The woman could have stopped Biden from running for office. Near all citizens have been affected by this. We do not have the current technology as far as we peons know to convert to green without seriously hurting our economic way of living.

Im not surprised. Even for a first lady she is as useless as tits on a boar. All she does is act like a self righteous snobby bitch and say incredibly dumb shit like relating latins to breakfast tacos and demanding everyone call her "doctor jill Biden" or making excuses for her husband's screw ups acting like he has too much to do to be a good president.

I wouldn’t want her to say, “I’m HAPPY to see you!”

View attachment 673873

austin-powers-its-a-man-man.gif

She beats her husband, as Joe reaches 2nd Most Unpopular President status...

What a waste of band width this post is. No one cares but YOU! And the Gateway Pundit is your source.

What’s next? The Biden’s dog has the lowest approval ratings ever????

Sleazy hates the Bidens. Yawn.

Second most popular First Lady after Jackie Kennedy. Melanie is at the bottom.

At some point first ladies became attackable. Since my first election in voting was in 1976, from then and after I can comment on. Nancy Reagan was skewered by elements of the media. Perhaps she had a look that some did not like. From what I understand, being in D.C. was not her favorite thing either. Hillary redefined the first lady as a modern prog woman. But her intangibles started the either love or hate the first lady. We also started to see a nasty side to them with her. All people are not sunshine every day and that includes all first ladies. But getting political hinders a more accepting reception from a higher percentage of citizens from all sides of voters. Melania was targeted by the Prog controlled media and entertainers who destroyed her. And she was not political at all.

Forum List

Back