Take out Assad

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
May 17, 2013
This is the advice of Lindsey Graham...........another Career politician, RINO, and member of the swamp.

To take out a leader and ensure more and more chaos in Syria............with no group able to hold power after he's gone...............This is the insanity of some who would have the dang War go on forever.........

When you are forced to choose in the region............he has the best chance of Stability after ISIS is gone.......doesn't mean I like the SOB...............but he is the lesser of evils to me. To allow us to leave with some stability after we are gone...........

What is the mission there and exit strategy.................it doesn't seem to exist anymore.

Lindsey Graham: Take Out Assad

Graham_Lindsey_RINO.jpg

Graham is more dangerous than crazy democrats like Crazy Bernie.

Every time we take out one of these strongmen, the religious nut jobs take over and make things worse.

My problem with Assad is he does have all the chemical weapons. That is not good. Period.
This is the advice of Lindsey Graham...........another Career politician, RINO, and member of the swamp.

To take out a leader and ensure more and more chaos in Syria............with no group able to hold power after he's gone...............This is the insanity of some who would have the dang War go on forever.........

When you are forced to choose in the region............he has the best chance of Stability after ISIS is gone.......doesn't mean I like the SOB...............but he is the lesser of evils to me. To allow us to leave with some stability after we are gone...........

What is the mission there and exit strategy.................it doesn't seem to exist anymore.

It hasn't worked out well for us in Iraq and Libya...........why the hell do these want to do it again.

3rd one's the charm.........idiots

My problem with Assad is he does have all the chemical weapons. That is not good. Period.

Never said I liked the guy..........But who takes over after he's gone....................

It's about strategy, and the NEW can of worms opened after we kill him. It will cause more confusion and chaos and guarantee the fighting drags on and on when ISIS is nearly gone.

He and McCain have wanted WW3 for many years now...

It was a blessing for the US that Obama, a traitorous slacker, got elected instead of McCain in 2008.

McCain is a motivated demon or something, idk.

WW3 would have been time gone by 2010 if McCain had gotten elected.

Blow it up and rebuild it over and over again while our children face a economically bleak future....our towns fall apart while we rebuild entire cities in other nations...

He and McCain have wanted WW3 for many years now...

It was a blessing that Obama, a traitorous slacker, got elected instead of McCain in 2008.

McCain is a motivated demon or something, idk.
I can't stand those 2 RINO's............they have been pushing to start even more Wars...........

Why the Tea Party for a long time has wanted to get them out of office.

I agree. We are damned if we do and damned if we don’t.

Never said I liked the guy..........But who takes over after he's gone....................

It's about strategy, and the NEW can of worms opened after we kill him. It will cause more confusion and chaos and guarantee the fighting drags on and on when ISIS is nearly gone.

OK, so I'll play the token RINO today.

Squashing Assad like a bug will have the same effect on the Russians, as pissing on their leg to establish dominance, and show them that we won't be fucked with.

There. I said it. :biggrin:

Trump bombed Syria the last time he used gas, and he's going to do it again.

Good for Trump.

He's doing the right thing, despite his rube poorly educated base.

Agreed. Where the hell did all these Never-Trumpers come from all of a sudden?

No guts, no glory. Do you think Reagan was afraid when he threatened to build orbiting Death Stars, or when he quipped "The bombing will begin in ten minutes"?

We survived that, didn't we? Trust me, the last thing the Russians want is mutually-assured destruction. They're all atheists, fer Christ's sake. When they're dead, they're just dead. We get to go to Heaven because believe it or not, God is on our side.

Let the flaming begin. :biggrin:

Again.................especially to the Never Trumpers..........

Which I am not..................You kill Assad then What??

Show us your righteous strategy.................OH.........let's piss on Russia's leg...........

Nice.............such a Strategic Objective

Trump bombed Syria the last time he used gas, and he's going to do it again.

Good for Trump.

He's doing the right thing, despite his rube poorly educated base.
Graham isn't saying a proportioned response............He's saying take out Assad............and hit them big........

aka He wants Assad and the Syrians taken out...........

Again.................especially to the Never Trumpers..........

Which I am not..................You kill Assad then What??

Show us your righteous strategy.................OH.........let's piss on Russia's leg...........

Nice.............such a Strategic Objective

The place is already an uninhabitable shithole. Might as well level the rest of it and put up warning signs around the border

Forum List

Back