Take Out Your Weave Or Leave

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
They are just trying to teach those kids not to live the ghetto fabulous culture

Honestly, this school seems pretty fucking retarded.

If it is just "hair extensions"; is that it and why?

edit; it is explain why. The mom's is claiming it makes her girls not feel good enough but fact is by giving into style trends she already did that.....

• Banned
Something has to be done about all the black female violence in public schools

And most of the time they are fighting over wigs

I'm guessing this is a "charter" school given the name, as in those parents /chose/ to go there, they can /choose/ to leave and go back to whatever is their public school. ~shrug~

I'm not totally buying the "racist" angle here, they say wigs/extensions whatever foster a materialistic/fashion view they don't want to deal with, pretty sure that's in their right.

Something has to be done about all the black female violence in public schools

And most of the time they are fighting over wigs
Come on watching black wonen fight and tear off one another's wigs is hilarious. Sometimes under those wiggies, their hair sticks up in spikes. And they always wear white women's wigs. Long glossy hair. Then they tear them off, on the floor. Then they pick them up and plop them back on, crooked.

It must get hot and itchy under them wigs, no wonder they are always so angry

I sometimes fail to understand why people whine over stupid shit like this. IF the charter school has a code against a weave or a mohawk or boys with long hair, you gotta buck up and go by the rules or go elsewhere.

What the hell is wrong with people these days?

And it doesnt have anything to do with the kids being black. Plenty of white girls have weaves too and are just as audacious as these girls.

This is an urban culture thing, not a race thing.

I see why a school would want to stop this

video_image-249725.jpg

that gansta thuggz crap needs to be banned from all public places, not just schools.

Man down the street's kid came home one day with one of the stupid doos; he shaved the kid bald in the front yard. lol

Forum List

Back