Take that kasich...take that romney...take that george w., and medved, and jonah goldberg...assholes

With a Repub congress there are no excuses. I expect a balanced budget.
You won't like it.
First on the chopping block is no more transgender restrooms, so Brain357 will have to find a different place to pee. :rofl:
I see you talk out of your ass. Trump is definitely your guy.
You see into people's anuses often? Then Obama and Hillary are your guys.
I just hear the shit coming out of you. I'm an independent. Now that Dems aren't in the way the repubs will be fiscally responsible and balance the budget right?

You won't like it.
First on the chopping block is no more transgender restrooms, so Brain357 will have to find a different place to pee. :rofl:
I just hear the shit coming out of you. I'm an independent. Now that Dems aren't in the way the repubs will be fiscally responsible and balance the budget right?
Wait and see. At least we won't see our national debt doubled to 20 trillion, and most of the country upset over losing their doctors and paying double what they used to for health care.

You won't like it.
Now would be a good time to pass a balanced budget amendment. That would really piss off the liberals.

You won't like it.
Now would be a good time to pass a balanced budget amendment. That would really piss off the liberals.
Exactly, Paul Ryan is already making preparations for the death of Obamacare and will lead the way for everything else. Sad thing for the Democraps is things get even worse, they have 35 seats being contested in the Senate in 2018 mid terms. All they need to do is turn a small portion of them into red in order to get a super-majority. Democraps are FUCKED. Ha ha ha.

You won't like it.
Wait and see. At least we won't see our national debt doubled to 20 trillion, and most of the country upset over losing their doctors and paying double what they used to for health care.

I hope not. But Reagan tripled the debt and trump plans tax breaks and military spending so we will see.

Exactly, Paul Ryan is already making preparations for the death of Obamacare and will lead the way for everything else. Sad thing for the Democraps is things get even worse, they have 35 seats being contested in the Senate in 2018 mid terms. All they need to do is turn a small portion of them into red in order to get a super-majority. Democraps are FUCKED. Ha ha ha.
8FxEa.gif

I hope not. But Reagan tripled the debt and trump plans tax breaks and military spending so we will see.
Yeah, we'll see. Hope he runs the country like he ran his campaign. He spent almost nothing compared to the billions spent on crooked Hillary and he demolished her.

Unless things go poorly, only one party to blame. If economists predictions are true we are all fucked. I'll be hoping for the best however.

Yeah, we'll see. Hope he runs the country like he ran his campaign. He spent almost nothing compared to the billions spent on crooked Hillary and he demolished her.

The campaign was strangely impressive. He certainly worked hard to achieve his goal. Hopefully he does the same for a stronger country.

Unless things go poorly, only one party to blame. If economists predictions are true we are all fucked. I'll be hoping for the best however.
Todays's "economists predictions" are based on what they concoct the results to end up being. Just like the so called "polls" that predicted Trump had no chance whatsoever in Penn., Wis, and Michigan. Don't kid yourself.

The campaign was strangely impressive. He certainly worked hard to achieve his goal. Hopefully he does the same for a stronger country.
And that appears to be why people ended up voting for him. Americans decided to give him a chance. What do they have to lose? Four more disastrous years of Obama or shake things up and go with a true outsider with business experience.

Forum List

Back