Take the Civics Test and Don't Cheat

Has little noTPpees apologized yet to the people he slandered in this thread, announcing they had lied about their score on the quiz, only to have them prove they hadn't?

She's pretty much doubled down. Now we went back changed our scores and then took the pictures.

Though apparently it's only us right wingers who cheated. Those on the left who did well did so honestly:)

Take this civics test and don't cheat. Answer the questions quickly, no Googling. I scored 68.7% and finished the test in 4 minutes.

Intercollegiate Studies Institute - Educating for Liberty

Full Civic Literacy Exam (from our 2008 survey)
Are you more knowledgeable than the average citizen? The average score for all 2,508 Americans taking the following test was 49%; college educators scored 55%. Can you do better? Questions were drawn from past ISI surveys, as well as other nationally recognized exams.

Intercollegiate Studies Institute - Educating for Liberty
I had only 5 incorrect.

I really didn't expect anyone to post their true scores. I scored 100% on that assumption.

How like a hysterical Democrat fanatic to assume that anybody who turns out smarter than him, must be lying.

Being against the Tea Party and the GOP doesn't make one a Democrat. If there are any logic tests online it might be best for you to skip them.

That is a state of mind.
You oppose the tea Pary. You oppose the GOP. Your posts on here invariably side with liberals and the lib ideology.
Yet, you fear admitting you are a liberal.
Why is this?

I really didn't expect anyone to post their true scores. I scored 100% on that assumption.

Then why did you say you scored 68.7% in the first post?

97.96%. and only because i misread the last question.

Some of them were ambiguous. Seems like a pretty worthless quiz. But anyone who couldn't get more than 50% needs to never vote.

Yes, some of the questions were biased and ambiguous, making scores of over 90% highly suspicious.

This thread proves that people will lie when they know they can't be held accountable.

Thanks for playing.
If in your view the questions were biased ( toward whom?) then why did you bother starting this thread?
I think I can answer.
Your hope was that USMB members that are conservatives would do poorly on the quiz
Nice try.

Then why did you say you scored 68.7% in the first post?

97.96%. and only because i misread the last question.

Some of them were ambiguous. Seems like a pretty worthless quiz. But anyone who couldn't get more than 50% needs to never vote.

Yes, some of the questions were biased and ambiguous, making scores of over 90% highly suspicious.

This thread proves that people will lie when they know they can't be held accountable.

Thanks for playing.
If in your view the questions were biased ( toward whom?) then why did you bother starting this thread?
I think I can answer.
Your hope was that USMB members that are conservatives would do poorly on the quiz
Nice try.

Nope.

I posted it because I knew that most people would cheat by Googling the answers and lie about their score. And they did.

Either they lied or the authors of the site lied, and I tend to believe the author's test results over a bunch of people here who can't seem to remember a damn thing before January 2009 much less 1936 or what Thomas Aquinas thought about in 1250.

I would love to know how well these questions would be answered the typical Jay Leno man on the street.

I took the test and did nearly 20% better then the college educators! Unbelievable that the "educated" amongst us are so ignorant!

I took the test and did nearly 20% better then the college educators! Unbelievable that the "educated" amongst us are so ignorant!

Or... the person that wrote the anecdotes about the results of college educators was a boldfaced lie.

I would love to know how well these questions would be answered the typical Jay Leno man on the street.

Oh, I LOVE that segment, when he goes "Jay Walking"? Those people don't even know who is Vice President of the United States, can't find Iraq on a map, and think that Sarah Palin is the governor of Arizona, and the chances of them stumbling across a site with a civics quiz are remote because there ain't no "app" for it on their iPhones.

Or... the person that wrote the anecdotes about the results of college educators was a boldfaced lie.

The authors of the site have no reason to mislead, but the participants of this site are neurotically consumed with their rankings and rep points, gold stars and "Thank You"s, so of course they just aced that quiz. Yep.

yes, some of the questions were biased and ambiguous, making scores of over 90% highly suspicious.

Thanks for playing.
if in your view the questions were biased ( toward whom?) then why did you bother starting this thread?
I think i can answer.
Your hope was that usmb members that are conservatives would do poorly on the quiz
nice try.

nope.

I posted it because i knew that most people would cheat by googling the answers and lie about their score. And they did.

Either they lied or the authors of the site lied, and i tend to believe the author's test results over a bunch of people here who can't seem to remember a damn thing before january 2009 much less 1936 or what thomas aquinas thought about in 1250.

68%. Lol.

32 out of 33. I missed the one about revenue equals spending. I gave the answer debt is zero, which is true for that particular year.

Thanks for playing.
I think I can answer.
Nice try.

Nope.

I posted it because I knew that most people would cheat by Googling the answers and lie about their score. And they did.

Either they lied or the authors of the site lied, and I tend to believe the author's test results over a bunch of people here who can't seem to remember a damn thing before January 2009 much less 1936 or what Thomas Aquinas thought about in 1250.
Actually the conservatives are posting their true scores. Conservatives on this site are consistently better informed than the liberals. So no surprise.

Thanks for playing.
I think I can answer.
Nice try.

Nope.

Maybe if what you thought about us was accurate, you wouldn't be so puzzled when we don't act according to your talking points.

Forum List

Back