Taking the Fight to Putin! Heed Zelen$ky's Call

Who is going to Ukraine to kick Putin's ass??

• I am a Progressive, Slava Ukraine! Where do I sign up?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Gay Strip Club manager can blow me. Stop all funding, make Peace

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
God bless and preserve Ukraine and its valiant defenders.

It is time to send them everything we can which has any chance whatsoever of doing any good.

The US Air Force is - from what I understand - in the process of decommissioning its A10-Warthog fleet.

If true, send those.

And dig up as many Patton M60's from around the world as possible and send those too.

And as many drones and anti-tank and anti-aircraft missiles and as many artie pieces and rounds as they need.

Oh, and... small arms and munitions, while we're at it.

Now.

God damn and abandon the Russian barbarians for their unholy invasion of a peaceful neighbor and for their targeting and slaughtering of women and children.

Last edited:
OP, before I can even attempt to answer your very sincere poll here, I'll need to know what do you mean by "Make Peace."

What does that mean, or look like, in this scenario?

Last edited:

It is time to send them everything we can which has any chance whatsoever of doing any good.

The US Air Force is - from what I understand - in the process of decommissioning its A10-Warthog fleet.

If true, send those.

And dig up as many Patton M60's from around the world as possible and send those too.

And as many drones and anti-tank and anti-aircraft missiles and as many artie pieces and rounds as they need.

Now.

Screw the goddamned barbaric Russians.
Are you mad Biden denied Ukraine fighters early on when it could of made a difference?

How many Ukrainians would be alive today if they had more air support?

Are you mad Biden denied Ukraine fighters early on when it could of made a difference?
No. I'm not angry at Biden for that judgment call, made early-on. I AM, however, bitter about he-and-his CONTINUING down that path at-present.
Could'a-should'a-would'a... the time to arm Ukraine thus would have been 2018 or 2019... not after the shooting starts, when there is zero time to train.

Well, how many are talking about here? What's the number of dead so far?

If true, send those.

Now.

God damn and abandon the Russian barbarians for their unholy invasion of a peaceful neighbor and for their targeting and slaughtering of women and children.

The peril of starting World War 3 is worth stopping the March 2022 peace agreement that Zelensky and Putin reached in Istanbul?

Why?

Last edited:

If true, send those.

Now.

Ukrainian border must be defended at all costs.

USA border not so much.

Weapons for Ukrainians.

No 2nd Amendment for Americans.

Stop it! There's no shoulda involved on the Ukraine getting involved earlier. Russia invaded and forced them to become involved earlier than they wanted already.

Biden suspended the sanctions on Nordstream 2 In May 2021. This HELPED PUTIN AND ALLOWED PUTIN TO GO TO WAR.

BIDEN WANTED THIS WAR.

You cult fucks are so fucking stupid.

BIDEN LIFTING THE SANCTIONS ON NORDSTREAM 2 FUCKING HELPED PUTIN.

Is Joe Biden a Putin cocksucker?

Forum List

Back