Taking the Fight to Putin! Heed Zelen$ky's Call

Who is going to Ukraine to kick Putin's ass??

• I am a Progressive, Slava Ukraine! Where do I sign up?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Gay Strip Club manager can blow me. Stop all funding, make Peace

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
God bless and preserve Ukraine and its valiant defenders.

It is time to send them everything we can which has any chance whatsoever of doing any good.

It seems, like our Politicians, you have either forgotten or just don't care that we would currently have to pay off nearly $32 TRILLION in debt JUST TO BE 'BROKE'.

Also, there is more than enough death, poverty, hunger, homelessness, and American citizens in need, not to mention the MILLIONS of illegals Biden has saddled us with and their financial and otherwise burden that iscoverwhelming cities / states here at home.

Democrats used to be the party that screamed, 'We are not and can not be the world's policeman!'

Where the hell did that go?!

The peril of starting World War 3 is worth stopping the March 2022 peace agreement that Zelensky and Putin reached in Istanbul? Why?
The risk of starting WW3 is worth stopping Russian aggression against Eastern Europe... best to fight outside the EU and NATO than within it, as would happen otherwise.

Biden suspended the sanctions on Nordstream 2 In May 2021. This HELPED PUTIN AND ALLOWED PUTIN TO GO TO WAR.

BIDEN WANTED THIS WAR.

You cult fucks are so fucking stupid.

BIDEN LIFTING THE SANCTIONS ON NORDSTREAM 2 FUCKING HELPED PUTIN.

Is Joe Biden a Putin cocksucker?
The democrats war on fossil fuels enriched putin and then they denied Ukraine migs because putin told them to.

It seems, like our Politicians, you have either forgotten or just don't care that we would currently have to pay off nearly $32 TRILLION in debt JUST TO BE 'BROKE'.

Also, there is more than enough death, poverty, hunger, homelessness, and American citizens in need, not to mention the MILLIONS of illegals Biden has saddled us with and their financial and otherwise burden that iscoverwhelming cities / states here at home.

Democrats used to be the party that screamed, 'We are not and can not be the world's policeman!'

Where the hell did that go?!
The Democrats are idiots and their fiscal policy (and that of various Republicans, as well) is a train wreck.

However, I would rather shell-out a couple-of-hundred billions now rather than a couple of dozen trillions later to defend and rebuild Europe again.

The risk of starting WW3 is worth stopping Russian aggression against Eastern Europe... best to fight outside the EU and NATO than within it, as would happen otherwise.

Hundreds of thousands of dead Americans for a war Biden facilitated?!

Again, Democrats used to declare the US is NOT the world's policeman.

We have bailed Europe's ass out twice now at great expense. Trump forced NATO to finally pay their fair share of their own defense. Its their continent, their back yard...time for them to step the helll up and lead in the fight to.protect their own continent / countries.

We are $32 TRILLION in the hole, and thanks to Democrats our military is now 'TOO WOKE TO FIGHT A WAR'.

I would rather shell-out a couple-of-hundred billions now rather than a couple of dozen trillions later to defend and rebuild Europe again.
Defend / rebuild Europe...AGAIN? NOT OUR JOB.

I would rather spend our tax dollars (and additional debt) on AMERICANS, not on illegals and not on f*ed up foreign wars created / facilitated by failed Democrat foreign policies.

"FOLLOW THE MONEY!"
The money we’ve sent to Ukraine (therefore Soros, the WEF and fucking traitors in both Parties who need to join the Rosenbergs) is FUCKING PEANUTS compared to the $1,000,000,000,000 TRILLION they need to “rebuild”

God bless and preserve Ukraine and its valiant defenders.

It is time to send them everything we can which has any chance whatsoever of doing any good.

The US Air Force is - from what I understand - in the process of decommissioning its A10-Warthog fleet.

If true, send those.

And dig up as many Patton M60's from around the world as possible and send those too.

And as many drones and anti-tank and anti-aircraft missiles and as many artie pieces and rounds as they need.

Oh, and... small arms and munitions, while we're at it.

Now.

God damn and abandon the Russian barbarians for their unholy invasion of a peaceful neighbor and for their targeting and slaughtering of women and children.
Are you headed there?

Forum List

Back