🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

tale of the tape

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
here's one example for you ..

Trump said before the election America would pay for his big wall ..

obviously the dems in Congress will vote no ..

so given the resistance he met with establishment Republicans, their past stance on immigration, and the cost of a multi-billion dollar wall adding to the debt picture, how many of them will cross the aisle, vote no with the dems, and kill the wall dead in its tracks ... an eo can't save it.

ponder that

so given the resistance he met with establishment Republicans, their past stance on immigration, and the cost of a multi-billion dollar wall adding to the debt picture, how many of them will cross the aisle, vote no with the dems, and kill the wall dead in its tracks ... an eo can't save it.

ponder that

Trump can just seal the border for national security reasons. Ponder that. They will pay for the wall one way or another.

ponder that

Actually, the former President of Mexico did a rather through explanation as to how Trump could make Mexico pay for the wall without any action at all from the Congress. You should have read it. It was posted on USMB about a month ago.

ponder that

Actually, the former President of Mexico did a rather through explanation as to how Trump could make Mexico pay for the wall without any action at all from the Congress. You should have read it. It was posted on USMB about a month ago.

the US will pony up first .. to do that you need Congress

next

ponder that

the US will pony up first .. to do that you need Congress

next

Congress has already approved for a fence. Obama just never got the job done.

I say they will negotiate on the length of the wall and offer alternatives like Drone flying over and sensors for open areas in the desert...

Now argue with me and say I am one of those ignorant Trumpsters...

I suspect they will put a few sensors along the border and call it a virtual wall. They will probably pass a bill for those sensors and call it a wall bill. Nothing like he actually claimed, but the crazies will accept that as good, just like they accepted all his other lies.

I suspect they will put a few sensors along the border and call it a virtual wall. They will probably pass a bill for those sensors and call it a wall bill. Nothing like he actually claimed, but the crazies will accept that as good, just like they accepted all his other lies.
Sensors and snipers will suit me fine.

Sensors and snipers will suit me fine.

Like I said, I expect the crazies to accept that even though it's not what he claimed.

I say they will negotiate on the length of the wall and offer alternatives like Drone flying over and sensors for open areas in the desert...

why?

The wall was campaign rhetoric. It came from a focus-tested sampling that identified working class grievances in swing states.

Trump was never going to do it. It's not that he was lying, rather, he was playing politics and saying what he needed to say. Nor is he going to impose congressional term limits because the Republican controlled congress will never agree to limits on their power.

Nor is he going to destroy ISIS quickly because ISIS is bred by instability in the Middle East. Defeating ISIS will require nation building in Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan- which means creating durable pro-western nations with powerful police and armed forces. This was always a pipe dream. The Bush team failed to realize that behind every temporarily successful US-lead Surge is the same collection of failed states. Iraq and Syria need to be strong and politically stable enough to defend themselves, otherwise their instability and weakness will always invite the next wave of radicals.

Nor will Trump replace ObamaCare with a cheaper alternative that covers even more people. Health costs have been rising a 5x inflation since before Bush 43. The only thing that will change that is a "public option" that forces Republican protected Health Insurance monopolies to compete with a cheaper option. Trump will take us back to the pre Obama health insurance system where people with pre-existing conditions can't buy coverage. Pre Obama health insurance was based around not selling insurance to those likely to need it. This is great for profits but death to people.

What Trump will do is preserve the status quo while exploiting all these problems to give the executive more power. His supporters won't mind because they have no problem with concentrated government power when their side is in charge.

Last edited:

ponder that
Anyone who ponders anything you say is a bigger idiot than you are.

ponder that

yet here you are, idiot.

ponder that

yet here you are, idiot.

pon·der
ˈpändər/
verb
3rd person present: ponders
think about (something) carefully, especially before making a decision or reaching a conclusion.
"I pondered the question of what clothes to wear for the occasion"
synonyms: think about, contemplate, consider, review, reflect on, mull over, meditate on, muse on, deliberate about, cogitate on, dwell on, brood on, ruminate on, chew over, puzzle over, turn over in one's mind, overthink
"she had time to ponder over the incident"

Read this moron. ^

why?

Because it was not the answer you were expecting...

I can agree with a hi tech wall .. but if you insist, you're an ignorant Trumpbot

feel better?

306-228

Ponder that.

Forum List

Back