Talking about Criminality, this statistic says a lot.

Luckyone

Aug 19, 2024
Florida

DemocratsvsRepublicansstats.jpg
\

This statistic information does not include the fact that now, a former president has been convicted of 34 felonies. That makes this data even more telling of where convicted felons are found................among Republicans.

View attachment 999489\

This statistic information does not include the fact that now, a former president has been convicted of 34 felonies. That makes this data even more telling of where convicted felons are found................among Republicans.
all that tells me is republicans dont use the legal system to go after political opponents and the dems have no problem doing it,,

View attachment 999489\

Tells me that Democrats love wasting the shit out of tax payer money.

View attachment 999489\

The worst 'criminal' act of all presidents is the deliberate failure to address crime in America.

Again, one is left scratching one's figurative head wondering whether Leftists are stupid, gullible, corrupt, or simply like to misrepresent things.

Will they abandon the lie of calling Trump a "convicted felon" when those cases are inevitably thrown out? Will they stop calling him a "rapist" when that bizarre judgment in New York is nullified? Or will they say that the appellate courts are "all corrupt"? Even when they are proven wrong, they continue the same false narrative as though the matter were still up for debate. When the Supreme Court finally clarifies a Constitutional point, do they say, "Oh, I guess we had it wrong then"? Surely not. They continue the same bullshit, pretending that the Supreme Court is "partisan."

Stupid, gullible. corrupt, or just liars. That is the question.

All you post is talking point bullshit, without any backup. Anyone with a meme generator can make what you present.
Marty, one thing I hate to do (and don't allow it for long) is wasting my time with the kind of BS you give (no links, no facts, no data, no statistics and no debating skills). This is your first warning. Your name is now on my list of people that are candidates for ignoring them (not wasting my time).

Marty, one thing I hate to do (and don't allow it for long) is wasting my time with the kind of BS you give (no links, no facts, no data, no statistics and no debating skills). This is your first warning. Your name is now on my list of people that are candidates for ignoring them (not wasting my time).

All you do is post Dem talking points. You are either a paid idiot or some sock of someone banned.

Go and do what you have to do, poseur.

Forum List

Back