Tara Reade blasts Hillary Clinton after Biden endorsement: She's 'enabling a sexual predator'

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
this shit ain't going away

Creepy Joe is done

the Bernie camp is about to make a big push

many dems want, or wanted to see Cuomo, but his order to force Chinese Bat Flu patients into nursing homes probably sinks him

could Hillary actually get the nod?

at this point, I think they are playing for a brokered convention

"I voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016. I voted for her in the primary. I'm a lifelong Democrat. But yet, what I see now is someone enabling a sexual predator and it was my former boss, Joe Biden, who raped me," Reade told Fox News. "Hillary Clinton has a history of enabling powerful men to cover up their sexual predatory behaviors and their inappropriate sexual misconduct. We don't need that for this country. We don't need that for our new generation coming up that wants institutional rape culture to change."

Funny, unwelcome diddling didn't hurt Donnie none. :rolleyes:

58c2fd1a1d000037037cdc10.png

I detest Joe Biden.

But this hag Reade needs to come up with some evidence to back up her claims or she should be charged with election tampering, because that's all this is...

I'm no fan of Uncle Joe either - But there's no comparison of potential misconduct between he and the short-fingered vulgarian pussy grabber.

Sure there is. There was no evidence in either case.

There's no "potential misconduct". When there's the "potential" for something to happen, it doesn't mean it might've happened, it means it could happen. If you want to talk about the past, bring some evidence and there will be "misconduct". There's no "potential" anything.

This is dirty politics and nothing more...

Creepy Joe is done

many dems want, or wanted to see Cuomo, but his order to force Chinese Bat Flu patients into nursing homes probably sinks him

"I voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016. I voted for her in the primary. I'm a lifelong Democrat. But yet, what I see now is someone enabling a sexual predator and it was my former boss, Joe Biden, who raped me," Reade told Fox News. "Hillary Clinton has a history of enabling powerful men to cover up their sexual predatory behaviors and their inappropriate sexual misconduct. We don't need that for this country. We don't need that for our new generation coming up that wants institutional rape culture to change."
Well, it IS the slimy Democratic way!

I detest Joe Biden.

But this hag Reade needs to come up with some evidence to back up her claims or she should be charged with election tampering, because that's all this is...
Ok. Now tell us your thoughts on Blaisey Fords accusations.

I believe that she was brought forward by the Democrats to torpedo Kavanaugh's confirmation.

She had no evidence whatsoever. Her memory was complete shit, and the witnesses she brought forward, who she insisted were there, had no idea what the fuck she was talking about. Her story was a complete fabrication and, until such a time as she produces evidence to support her claims, a complete fabrication is all it will ever be.

I believe Ford should've been subjected to a civil suit by Kavanaugh, as well as federal charges for obstructing the Senate in the performance of their duties.

Anything else?

I detest Joe Biden.

Ok. Now tell us your thoughts on Blaisey Fords accusations.

I believe that she was brought forward by the Democrats to torpedo Kavanaugh's confirmation.

She had no evidence whatsoever. Her memory was complete shit, and the witnesses she brought forward, who she insisted were there, had no idea what the fuck she was talking about. Her story was a complete fabrication and, until such a time as she produces evidence to support her claims, a complete fabrication is all it will ever be.

I believe Ford should've been subjected to a civil suit by Kavanaugh, as well as federal charges for obstructing the Senate in the performance of their duties.

Anything else?

Nope. That works. Just wanted to know if you are a typical leftist hypocrite.

Creepy Joe is done

When the Hollywood Access tape came out, everybody said Donald was done.
When we learned that Stormy Daniels was paid $130K in hush money, everybody said Donald was done.
So why are you getting your tiny little jockstrap in a wad about Biden?

Forum List

Back