Target is banning books. Time for the Bud Light treatment.

It does.

Not an issue with browser settings, Einstein.

Sure it is. I don't have a Twitter account, and I have no problem seeing tweets, either here in the forum or on the Twitter website.

You just don't know what you're doing, and you want the world to change to accommodate your stupidity. Not going to happen.

Just to make sure I understand. The RW demands a boycott of Target because they had Gay and Trans Pride products available. To my knowledge a Boycott means that the group doesn’t shop at a location or buy a product.

The Same RW is outraged that Target won’t carry a product specifically for the same group that is boycotting them.

How would the RW know if Target carried the product unless they are not participating in the Boycott?
More specifically that was "Gay and Trans Pride products" for children, babies to pre-adolescent, whom do not need to be programmed and indoctrinated towards deviant and mutant sexual orientation and behavior. There are enough "Adult"(sex) shops around where this sort of very narrow market demographic can get their focused merchandise.

Target lost me as a customer before their gay&trans marketing folly. The Levin book issue is just icing on the cake so to speak.

Twitter...

How many times do people need to be told that numerous posters cannot access this site nor see quoted Twitter posts?

But as is pointed out below, this isn't book banning.

Don't you support the right of businesses to conduct themselves as they see fit?

Or must the Christian baker make the Adam & Steve wedding cake?
Apples and rock quarries.

A religious reason to refrain from creating “art” for a couple is not even tangentially akin to a business decision to not offer a book for sale because of an opposing political belief.

Is Target free to not offer for sale all books by conservatives or Republicans? Sure. But when an outlet makes its decisions on such a political basis, then customers are free to boycott that outlet.

In fact, you’re free not to make use of any cake decorator who (for religious reasons) won’t do wedding cakes for gay people.

Sure it is. I don't have a Twitter account, and I have no problem seeing tweets, either here in the forum or on the Twitter website.

You just don't know what you're doing, and you want the world to change to accommodate your stupidity. Not going to happen.
Another thing you're sure you're right about... :)

I guess what you do is a kind of skill, like belching the alphabet.

But yeah, conservatives want to cancel those who don't think and act as they do.

Oh well - the movement will be gone by mid-century, and thanks to folks like you.

Did you know that the incompetent are generally too incompetent to recognize or correct their incompetence?

Sad but true; I learned it from a book I bought at Target. (I'll be buying more there in the days ahead.) :)

But yeah, you've had several people explain the issues to you, but you're on a bender, and think you're right, and want to own those who have taken the time to explain how far off the mark you are.

Sad, but true.

:dunno:
Per your first sentence, you are the living proof of such.

I wasn’t aware of that Mark Levin had the right to have his book sold in every store in the USA. Nobody forced him to make the title of his book hate speech. He chose that himself.

As always with Republicans, every accusation is a confession.
Classic libturd pouting. Anything that doesn't agree with your degenerate ideology is "hate speech".
That gate swings both ways, if you want to play that game.
Which is why Levin's book has the title it does, because it is the truth.

Apples and rock quarries.

A religious reason to refrain from creating “art” for a couple is not even tangentially akin to a business decision to not offer a book for sale because of an opposing political belief.

Is Target free to not offer for sale all books by conservatives or Republicans? Sure. But when an outlet makes its decisions on such a political basis, then customers are free to boycott that outlet.

In fact, you’re free not to make use of any cake decorator who (for religious reasons) won’t do wedding cakes for gay people.
I didn't realize the OP was playing a game of bait and imaginary gotcha or I wouldn't have brought it up.

Forum List

Back