Target jumps on the transgender PC train rest room issue

Laughing....so your solution to convince more women to vote for you is to insult them?

And conservatives wonder why their party gets its ass handed to it with women.

LOL let me let you in on a secret, I in fact think know that MOST people are morons, those who self identify are just more likely to be so.

Laughing.....perhaps you can just insult women until they want to vote for you. That's always worked before, right?

The last presidential election had you losing by 12 points. With a woman as the candidate, how large do you think your deficit will be this time?

And you assume I support the GOP why?

Your handle is the Fox News tagline. Why wouldn't I?

Unlike Fox News, I actually AM fair and balanced.

Except that you're not. As there's nothing 'fair or balanced' in just dismissing the majority of women voters as 'stupid' just because your ilk lack the capacity to persuade them to vote for you.

Has insulting the electorate ever worked for you?

LOL let me let you in on a secret, I in fact think know that MOST people are morons, those who self identify are just more likely to be so.

Laughing.....perhaps you can just insult women until they want to vote for you. That's always worked before, right?

The last presidential election had you losing by 12 points. With a woman as the candidate, how large do you think your deficit will be this time?

Except that you're not. As there's nothing 'fair or balanced' in just dismissing the majority of women voters as 'stupid' just because your ilk lack the capacity to persuade them to vote for you.

If the vast majority of liberal women tire of being told how stupid they are, I suggest they stop being stupid.

Same thing I say about stupid men and women of ANY persuasion.

If the vast majority of liberal women tire of being told how stupid they are, I suggest they stop being stupid.

Not merely 'liberal' women. A majority of ALL women voters. Your ilk lost by 12 points.

Now either 56% of all women voters are 'liberals'....in which case you're kinda fucked. Or you're lying to yourself.

But hey, keep insulting any portion of the electorate that doesn't vote for you. I'm sure that will persuade them. I mean, its always worked before, right?

Not merely 'liberal' women. A majority of ALL women voters. Your ilk lost by 12 points.

Now either 56% of all women voters are 'liberals'....in which case you're kinda fucked. Or you're lying to yourself.

But hey, keep insulting any portion of the electorate that doesn't vote for you. I'm sure that will persuade them. I mean, its always worked before, right?

What the hell are you talking about? Who is it that you imagine I am? I know you're trying very hard to imply that I support the GOP , but that isn't so. As I've told you. I've also quite clearly stated that there are plenty of conservative idiots as well. See, unlike you, I don't base my opinion about a person on which party they support.

I wonder if you know that I have never said a word to you without you quoting one of my posts first. Do you know what that means? Give it some thought.

I wonder if you know that I really could give a fuck what the opinion of an assclown is?

You are a partisan hack and a fool, I will expose you as such.

I wonder if you know that I have never said a word to you without you quoting one of my posts first. Do you know what that means? Give it some thought.

I wonder if you know that I really could give a fuck what the opinion of an assclown is?

You are a partisan hack and a fool, I will expose you as such.

How many people have you exposed me to? Should I worry?

How many people have you exposed me to? Should I worry?

Nah, you have no shame, so why worry? :dunno:

I mean, it's not like you could have less credibility...

So.....nobody?

It's an open forum, sparky.

You're not really the brightest lump of coal in the bin, ya know?

Of course. You have exposed me to exactly zero people. Good job.

Hit me up in some other thread. Maybe I'll respond.

Won't affect me, I already boycott Target because they don't allow The Salvation Army bell ringers at Christmas time.
Wonder if the urinals will be removed ?

Target Makes a Stand on Transgender Bathroom Issue

Target is making a stand on the debate around what type of bathrooms transgender people can use.

In a statement posted on its company website Tuesday, the discounter, based in Minneapolis, said transgender employees and customers can use the restroom or fitting room facility that "corresponds with their gender identity."

"Inclusivity is a core belief at Target," said the retailer in a statement. "It's something we celebrate."

The statement comes as a national debate is exploding over whether to restrict transgender people to using public bathrooms that only match their sex at birth.

North Carolina is facing backlash for its recent ban on local anti-discrimination ordinances. Several musicians including Bruce Springsteen have cancelled planned tour stops in North Carolina, and PayPal pulled back on plans to open a 400-employee operation center in Charlotte in response to the new law.

Other states are considering legislation similar to that adopted by North Carolina.

Target Corp. says it regularly assesses issues and considers many factors that would impact business, customers and workers.

Let’s consider the stupidity of the above quoted.

You’re ‘protesting’ and ‘boycotting’ Target because the department store isn’t following a policy designed to discriminate against its transgender patrons.

You’re ‘angry’ at Target because it doesn’t agree with your bigotry and hate.

That many on the right don’t understand the idiocy of this is both telling and disturbing.

I already boycott Target because they don't allow The Salvation Army bell ringers at Christmas time.
Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but what do they have against the Salvation Army people?

God bless you and the Salvation Army people always!!!

Holly

P.S. Obviously Target doesn't care how deep they dig their hole. Oh well, they won't anyone to blame but themselves should they eventually fall in.

I already boycott Target because they don't allow The Salvation Army bell ringers at Christmas time.
Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but what do they have against the Salvation Army people?

God bless you and the Salvation Army people always!!!

Holly

P.S. Obviously Target doesn't care how deep they dig their hole. Oh well, they won't anyone to blame but themselves should they eventually fall in.

Because they are assholes.

Target Bans Salvation Army Solicitations

ATLANTA — For more than 100 years the sound of Christmas in America has been from an army of bell ringers raising money for the Salvation Army.

For Willie Pickett in Atlanta, it's also about spreading Christmas cheer.

"I just love making people smile," says Pickett, a frequent bell ringer.

But even if Pickett’s kettle brings in record donations this year, the Salvation Army, as a whole, expects to fall far short of its goal because this year Target has banned Salvation Army kettles from all its 1,300 stores.

The company says it's simply enforcing existing rules against solicitation, but it's a move the Christian-based charity says will cost it $9 million.

"That's a major part of our fund-raising throughout the year," says Maj. George Hoosier, the Salvation Army's general secretary in Georgia. "So we're gonna take a hit ... not only at Christmas ... but with the rest of our services throughout the year."

And it may cost Target as well — some other big chains are now publicly welcoming Salvation Army bell ringers. And 5,000 clergy members, like Sarasota pastor David Anderson, are urging churchgoers to boycott Target.

Target bans Salvation Army solicitations

Won't affect me, I already boycott Target because they don't allow The Salvation Army bell ringers at Christmas time.

Target is making a stand on the debate around what type of bathrooms transgender people can use.

In a statement posted on its company website Tuesday, the discounter, based in Minneapolis, said transgender employees and customers can use the restroom or fitting room facility that "corresponds with their gender identity."

"Inclusivity is a core belief at Target," said the retailer in a statement. "It's something we celebrate."

The statement comes as a national debate is exploding over whether to restrict transgender people to using public bathrooms that only match their sex at birth.

North Carolina is facing backlash for its recent ban on local anti-discrimination ordinances. Several musicians including Bruce Springsteen have cancelled planned tour stops in North Carolina, and PayPal pulled back on plans to open a 400-employee operation center in Charlotte in response to the new law.

Other states are considering legislation similar to that adopted by North Carolina.

Target Corp. says it regularly assesses issues and considers many factors that would impact business, customers and workers.

You’re ‘protesting’ and ‘boycotting’ Target because the department store isn’t following a policy designed to discriminate against its transgender patrons.

That many on the right don’t understand the idiocy of this is both telling and disturbing.

The fact that you cannot understand how some people might be made uncomfortable by having someone who is biologically of another gender in their rest room or locker room is what is really "disturbing".

Just wondering, did you also call it idiocy when people boycotted Chick Fil A? For example.

"Won't affect me, I already boycott Target because they don't allow The Salvation Army bell ringers at Christmas time."

This is as ridiculous and as idiotic as "boycotting" Target because they don't discriminate against transgender Americans.

It angers me they don't allow the bell ringers to be in front of their stores. Because of that, I have chosen to shop elsewhere.
There is nothing "idiotic" about that.

You can bet this will be a domino effect, in a very short time all businesses will be bending over and grabbing their ankles from fear of what will happen if they don't.

"Won't affect me, I already boycott Target because they don't allow The Salvation Army bell ringers at Christmas time."

This is as ridiculous and as idiotic as "boycotting" Target because they don't discriminate against transgender Americans.

It angers me they don't allow the bell ringers to be in front of their stores. Because of that, I have chosen to shop elsewhere.
There is nothing "idiotic" about that.

Target, Barnes and Noble, Home Depot and Toys R Us
Walmart has removed their angel trees

When all major stores move the bell ringers, are you going to stop shopping?

If you want to donate to the salvation army, do so

www.salvationarmyusa.org

You don't' need a bell and pail

Forum List

Back