Target jumps on the transgender PC train rest room issue

Its a stupid wedge issue. Where republicans make up some ludicrously improbable hypothetical to scare people....that doesn't make the slightest sense.

Fear is pretty much the cornerstone of the GOP political philosophy.

Made up? So Target is not doing this? So some women aren't afraid of pervert men in the bathroom with them? You people are delusional.

They don't get it. They only see it as a 'Republican vs. Democrat' issue. They're obsessed with hating Republicans. They are delusional. Most women will not be comfortable with creepy dudes hangin in the ladies room. It won't matter what their political affiliation is. They'll choose to shop somewhere else. I think Walmart is very happy with this bizarre decision.

I won't be going there anymore..to bad because its almost always whiter,quieter and cleaner than Wal Mart. Won't take a chance with my wife and kids there anymore.

Nobody cares

Clearly many people do or this wouldn't be a hot national topic.....dumbass

Its a stupid wedge issue. Where republicans make up some ludicrously improbable hypothetical to scare people....that doesn't make the slightest sense.

and the Dem's philosophy is "we'll defend any liberal stupidity, no matter how outlandish"

I don't care what Target does with their restrooms, but at one point in history there was ONE restroom for everyone to use, and I imagine at some point a woman said "I'm tired of pee on the seat in public restrooms" and demanded a separate women's restroom, and now today the Democrats war on women continues when liberal morons declare that a woman's comfort and convenience is immaterial compared to mans.

Of course this is small potatoes compared to liberals defending Islam, a religion which completely subjugates women into a role no more important than that of a house cat (not to mention how Islam feels about the gays)

In short, liberals hate women

I won't be going there anymore..to bad because its almost always whiter,quieter and cleaner than Wal Mart. Won't take a chance with my wife and kids there anymore.

Nobody cares

and the Dem's philosophy is "we'll defend any liberal stupidity, no matter how outlandish"

I don't care what Target does with their restrooms, but at one point in history there was ONE restroom for everyone to use, and I imagine at some point a woman said "I'm tired of pee on the seat in public restrooms" and demanded a separate women's restroom, and now today the Democrats war on women continues when liberal morons declare that a woman's comfort and convenience is immaterial compared to mans.

Of course this is small potatoes compared to liberals defending Islam, a religion which completely subjugates women into a role no more important than that of a house cat (not to mention how Islam feels about the gays)

Oddly, women aren't buying that load of horseshit.

But make me giggle. Tell us how liberals hate black people now.

Nobody cares

Oh non liberal women certainly understand that point. But of course being a moron you don't care what anyone who disagrees with you thinks.

For example, I don't care what Target does with their bathrooms, however I have zero doubt that you would be apoplectic if Wal Mart announced that were instituting a policy that no "transgender man" would be allowed to use the women's restrooms or vice versa. Another Democratic philosophy "political intolerance"

Nobody cares

Oh non liberal women certainly understand that point. But of course being a moron you don't care what anyone who disagrees with you thinks.

Dems have a sizable lead among women winning by 12 points in the last election.

Gender Gap in 2012 Vote Is Largest in Gallup's History

Now either there are *way* more liberal women that you ever suspected, or you're lying to yourself. And us, of course.

Pick one.

For example, I don't care what Target does with their bathrooms, however I have zero doubt that you would be apoplectic if Wal Mart announced that were instituting a policy that no "transgender man" would be allowed to use the women's restrooms or vice versa. Another Democratic philosophy "political intolerance"

I have no doubt that you have no idea what you're talking about. You can't even accurately relay events in the past. And we can look them up. Making the odds that you can accurately predict the future roughly that number that comes just after zero.

Won't affect me, I already boycott Target because they don't allow The Salvation Army bell ringers at Christmas time.
Wonder if the urinals will be removed ?

Target Makes a Stand on Transgender Bathroom Issue

Target is making a stand on the debate around what type of bathrooms transgender people can use.

In a statement posted on its company website Tuesday, the discounter, based in Minneapolis, said transgender employees and customers can use the restroom or fitting room facility that "corresponds with their gender identity."

"Inclusivity is a core belief at Target," said the retailer in a statement. "It's something we celebrate."

The statement comes as a national debate is exploding over whether to restrict transgender people to using public bathrooms that only match their sex at birth.

North Carolina is facing backlash for its recent ban on local anti-discrimination ordinances. Several musicians including Bruce Springsteen have cancelled planned tour stops in North Carolina, and PayPal pulled back on plans to open a 400-employee operation center in Charlotte in response to the new law.

Other states are considering legislation similar to that adopted by North Carolina.

Target Corp. says it regularly assesses issues and considers many factors that would impact business, customers and workers.

No, Target is simply not buying into the ignorance, stupidity, and bigotry common to most on the right.

Another perfect example of why businesses like Target bend over and grab their ankles.
Thanks Clayton.

In short order women will demand that men keep out of their restroom and Target will fold like a cheap lawn chair.

I tend to agree.... all this is so much bullshit. We're talking about a tiny handful of freaks.

Exactly, a tiny handful, which is why I fail to understand why conservatives are freaking out like it's the end of the world. The odds of any of us even seeing this happen are not very good.

To me, it's the bullying more than anything else.

Won't affect me, I already boycott Target because they don't allow The Salvation Army bell ringers at Christmas time.
Wonder if the urinals will be removed ?

Target is making a stand on the debate around what type of bathrooms transgender people can use.

In a statement posted on its company website Tuesday, the discounter, based in Minneapolis, said transgender employees and customers can use the restroom or fitting room facility that "corresponds with their gender identity."

"Inclusivity is a core belief at Target," said the retailer in a statement. "It's something we celebrate."

The statement comes as a national debate is exploding over whether to restrict transgender people to using public bathrooms that only match their sex at birth.

North Carolina is facing backlash for its recent ban on local anti-discrimination ordinances. Several musicians including Bruce Springsteen have cancelled planned tour stops in North Carolina, and PayPal pulled back on plans to open a 400-employee operation center in Charlotte in response to the new law.

Other states are considering legislation similar to that adopted by North Carolina.

Target Corp. says it regularly assesses issues and considers many factors that would impact business, customers and workers.

From Europe to the US, bathrooms are changing

Get used to it.

I don't shop there anyway, but as long as they and other places don't get rid of urinals in the real mens rest rooms, I don't care so much outside of the bullying from the PC crowd.

In short order women will demand that men keep out of their restroom and Target will fold like a cheap lawn chair.

Likely a publicity stunt. Target's getting hammered by Walmart. But this could backfire bigtime. It could force many loyal Target customers to head over to Walmart instead. This policy will not be received well by most.

Target is pandering to the freak show carnies, it won't end well.

Oh yeah, they may lose more customers to Walmart as a result. They didn't think this one through enough.

WalMart will give in too to the bullies.

This Major Retail Store Now Lets Shoppers Use Whichever Bathroom Matches Their Gender Identity

Isn't it nice to have a free choice?
View attachment 72123

A crossdresser is not a transgender.
Who are you to decide, you racist , homophobic POS???? (snioker)

Now either there are *way* more liberal women that you ever suspected, or you're lying to yourself. And us, of course.

Pick one.

I have no doubt that you have no idea what you're talking about. You can't even accurately relay events in the past. And we can look them up. Making the odds that you can accurately predict the future roughly that number that comes just after zero.

We've already determined that most people who self identify as liberals are in fact stupid so it shouldn't shock anyone to learn that stupid women are liberals.

Pick one.

We've already determined that most people who self identify as liberals are in fact stupid so it shouldn't shock anyone to learn that stupid women are liberals.

Laughing....so your solution to convince more women to vote for you is to insult them?

And conservatives wonder why their party gets its ass handed to it with women.

Pick one.

Laughing....so your solution to convince more women to vote for you is to insult them?

LOL let me let you in on a secret, I in fact think know that MOST people are morons, those who self identify are just more likely to be so.

Pick one.

LOL let me let you in on a secret, I in fact think know that MOST people are morons, those who self identify are just more likely to be so.

Laughing.....perhaps you can just insult women until they want to vote for you. That's always worked before, right?

The last presidential election had you losing by 12 points. With a woman as the candidate, how large do you think your deficit will be this time?

Pick one.

Laughing.....perhaps you can just insult women until they want to vote for you. That's always worked before, right?

The last presidential election had you losing by 12 points. With a woman as the candidate, how large do you think your deficit will be this time?

And you assume I support the GOP why?

Pick one.

Your handle is the Fox News tagline. Why wouldn't I?

Your handle is the Fox News tagline. Why wouldn't I?

Unlike Fox News, I actually AM fair and balanced. I point out ideological assholes and laugh at them, no matter which side they are on. Not my fault that currently there are more ideological asshole liberals than conservatives.

However, as to my personal politics, I'm for what is right, and constitutional in EVERY situation, and I assure you that neither conservatives nor liberals are that in every situation. So sometimes , liberals are right and I appear to be liberal, and sometimes conservatives are right and so I appear to be a conservative; when in reality I am for what is right not what fits a political ideology

Forum List

Back