Target jumps on the transgender PC train rest room issue

Well, i guess Target is getting demolished by its main competitor Walmart. So it's desperate to try anything. But this one may backfire on it. Many more may be forced to shop at Walmart as a result of this bizarre decision. Many folks will view this as disturbingly dangerous.

Walmart doens't overcharge people for stuff.

Well, i guess Target is getting demolished by its main competitor Walmart. So it's desperate to try anything. But this one may backfire on it. Many more may be forced to shop at Walmart as a result of this bizarre decision. Many folks will view this as disturbingly dangerous.

Walmart doens't overcharge people for stuff.

And it doesn't allow creepy dudes in the ladies room. Target may have screwed the pooch on this one. I can see thousands of former Target customers heading over to Walmart.

hey all you big boys, good luck finding a urinal in a womens bathroom ... your tiny little tool will be in a stall where it belongs..

BBBAAAWWWWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You do realize that a man can pee in a toilet, right?

how many open toilets have you seen in womens bathrooms?

pretend you're at home and piss in the sink.

I don't go into women's bathrooms.... I wouldn't know... I'm normal.

Here's your sign.

xmen.jpg

In short order women will demand that men keep out of their restroom and Target will fold like a cheap lawn chair.

Likely a publicity stunt. Target's getting hammered by Walmart. But this could backfire bigtime. It could force many loyal Target customers to head over to Walmart instead. This policy will not be received well by most.

Target is pandering to the freak show carnies, it won't end well.

Oh yeah, they may lose more customers to Walmart as a result. They didn't think this one through enough.

Target is doing quite well.

Target is beating Wal-Mart in the race to beef-up sales.

Target Corp. on Wednesday reported a nearly 52% surge in its first-quarter profit on strong sales of more profitable items like fashion and baby products, evidence that its efforts to turn around its business are paying off.

The results handily beat Wall Street expectations on all fronts, and the Minneapolis-based retailer boosted the bottom end of its annual profit outlook.

That's in contrast with rival Wal-Mart, which missed Wall Street estimates with its earnings report a day earlier. It showed a 7% decline in first-quarter profit, dragged down by its recent moves to raise wages for hourly workers and increase spending in its online operations.

Target is beating Wal-Mart in the race to get customers back

But hey, imagine they're doing poorly. It won't really matter.

Next Liberals will demand Amazon let it's shoppers use the restroom they identify with.

I won't be going there anymore..to bad because its almost always whiter,quieter and cleaner than Wal Mart. Won't take a chance with my wife and kids there anymore.

Nobody cares

I the voices in his head tell a man that he is a woman but he is wearing construction overalls and has a three day beard does he get to use the ladies room at Target? In other words is there a dress (no pun intended) code?

In short order women will demand that men keep out of their restroom and Target will fold like a cheap lawn chair.

Likely a publicity stunt. Target's getting hammered by Walmart. But this could backfire bigtime. It could force many loyal Target customers to head over to Walmart instead. This policy will not be received well by most.

Oh yeah, they may lose more customers to Walmart as a result. They didn't think this one through enough.

Target Corp. on Wednesday reported a nearly 52% surge in its first-quarter profit on strong sales of more profitable items like fashion and baby products, evidence that its efforts to turn around its business are paying off.

The results handily beat Wall Street expectations on all fronts, and the Minneapolis-based retailer boosted the bottom end of its annual profit outlook.

That's in contrast with rival Wal-Mart, which missed Wall Street estimates with its earnings report a day earlier. It showed a 7% decline in first-quarter profit, dragged down by its recent moves to raise wages for hourly workers and increase spending in its online operations.

Overall, Walmart crushes Target. And this weird decision might just chase many of its loyal customers over to Walmart.

I tend to agree.... all this is so much bullshit. We're talking about a tiny handful of freaks.

Exactly, a tiny handful, which is why I fail to understand why conservatives are freaking out like it's the end of the world. The odds of any of us even seeing this happen are not very good.

hey all you big boys, good luck finding a urinal in a womens bathroom ... your tiny little tool will be in a stall where it belongs..

BBBAAAWWWWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You do realize that a man can pee in a toilet, right?

how many open toilets have you seen in womens bathrooms?

pretend you're at home and piss in the sink.

I don't go into women's bathrooms.... I wouldn't know... I'm normal.

normal? compared to what, Coyotes ?

Overall, Walmart crushes Target. And this weird decision might just chase many of its loyal customers over to Walmart.

Target is winning customers back at about double the rate as Walmart.

But hey, why let facts get in the way of your narrative. They never have before.

Forum List

Back