Target jumps on the transgender PC train rest room issue

Women's restrooms are a lot cleaner, if you overlook the kotexes and tampons and shit filled diapers. When I worked at the prison I had to search the restrooms after visitation was over because the skanks that came to see their man would often drop off contraband on the bathroom for a later pickup. The tampons were awful. Those trash cans were NASTY! I had to pull a few strings but I got out of that job.

Well, i guess Target is getting demolished by its main competitor Walmart. So it's desperate to try anything. But this one may backfire on it. Many more may be forced to shop at Walmart as a result of this bizarre decision. Many folks will view this as disturbingly dangerous.

I think I'll march into the ladies room and drop one in the middle of the floor.

I identify as a coyote.

hey all you big boys, good luck finding a urinal in a womens bathroom ... your tiny little tool will be in a stall where it belongs..

BBBAAAWWWWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hey all you big boys, good luck finding a urinal in a womens bathroom ... your tiny little tool will be in a stall where it belongs..

BBBAAAWWWWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You do realize that a man can pee in a toilet, right?

In short order women will demand that men keep out of their restroom and Target will fold like a cheap lawn chair.

I'm using the women's restroom. They are often cleaner than that men's restroom. It is so awesome to be free now. I am free to use the lady's restroom. Thank God we have liberals who fight for this because I was so oppressed before that. I couldn't use the woman's restroom like ever in my entire life.

Ladies, feel free to enter into the man's restroom. Please wear something sexy to.

You're a woman then. Good to know.

Won't affect me, I already boycott Target because they don't allow The Salvation Army bell ringers at Christmas time.
Wonder if the urinals will be removed ?

Target Makes a Stand on Transgender Bathroom Issue

Target is making a stand on the debate around what type of bathrooms transgender people can use.

In a statement posted on its company website Tuesday, the discounter, based in Minneapolis, said transgender employees and customers can use the restroom or fitting room facility that "corresponds with their gender identity."

"Inclusivity is a core belief at Target," said the retailer in a statement. "It's something we celebrate."

The statement comes as a national debate is exploding over whether to restrict transgender people to using public bathrooms that only match their sex at birth.

North Carolina is facing backlash for its recent ban on local anti-discrimination ordinances. Several musicians including Bruce Springsteen have cancelled planned tour stops in North Carolina, and PayPal pulled back on plans to open a 400-employee operation center in Charlotte in response to the new law.

Other states are considering legislation similar to that adopted by North Carolina.

Target Corp. says it regularly assesses issues and considers many factors that would impact business, customers and workers.

From Europe to the US, bathrooms are changing

Get used to it.

This Major Retail Store Now Lets Shoppers Use Whichever Bathroom Matches Their Gender Identity

I won't be going there anymore..to bad because its almost always whiter,quieter and cleaner than Wal Mart. Won't take a chance with my wife and kids there anymore.

Isn't it nice to have a free choice?
You freaks already have the "choice" to murder a baby,you can't CHOOSE your sex. You are born with it....its amazing now that freaks are declaring war on SCIENCE!
Target has creepy people in their stores anyway. This won't help.

This Major Retail Store Now Lets Shoppers Use Whichever Bathroom Matches Their Gender Identity

I won't be going there anymore..to bad because its almost always whiter,quieter and cleaner than Wal Mart. Won't take a chance with my wife and kids there anymore.

I thought his post could use a bit of enhancement.

Make it bigger! :) Yep. I like Target because its WHITER than Wal Mart.
See like that. :)

In short order women will demand that men keep out of their restroom and Target will fold like a cheap lawn chair.

Likely a publicity stunt. Target's getting hammered by Walmart. But this could backfire bigtime. It could force many loyal Target customers to head over to Walmart instead. This policy will not be received well by most.

Or shop there & shit elsewhere?

I don't even remember the last time I used the restroom in a store.

You're not exactly dealing with an argument of even remote probability. As there are exactly zero examples of transgender women using women's bathrooms who have assaulted children.

If someone is going to change their shopping habits based on an occurrence rate of ZERO, do you really think you'll be able to persuade them?

Or shop there & shit elsewhere?

I don't even remember the last time I used the restroom in a store.
I have not, but when my husband asked directions to the bathroom at Target, the clerk told him to use the employee bathroom because the one for customers was so nasty.

Likely a publicity stunt. Target's getting hammered by Walmart. But this could backfire bigtime. It could force many loyal Target customers to head over to Walmart instead. This policy will not be received well by most.

Target is pandering to the freak show carnies, it won't end well.

Won't affect me, I already boycott Target because they don't allow The Salvation Army bell ringers at Christmas time.
Wonder if the urinals will be removed ?

Target is making a stand on the debate around what type of bathrooms transgender people can use.

In a statement posted on its company website Tuesday, the discounter, based in Minneapolis, said transgender employees and customers can use the restroom or fitting room facility that "corresponds with their gender identity."

"Inclusivity is a core belief at Target," said the retailer in a statement. "It's something we celebrate."

The statement comes as a national debate is exploding over whether to restrict transgender people to using public bathrooms that only match their sex at birth.

North Carolina is facing backlash for its recent ban on local anti-discrimination ordinances. Several musicians including Bruce Springsteen have cancelled planned tour stops in North Carolina, and PayPal pulled back on plans to open a 400-employee operation center in Charlotte in response to the new law.

Other states are considering legislation similar to that adopted by North Carolina.

Target Corp. says it regularly assesses issues and considers many factors that would impact business, customers and workers.

Good for target, they'll just add an extra bathroom with a door that locks..many of them already have that.

Thank god, their bathrooms are heinous enough as it is.

Target is pandering to the freak show carnies, it won't end well.

Oh yeah, they may lose more customers to Walmart as a result. They didn't think this one through enough.

Forum List

Back