Target Moves Out of Minneapolis Due to Biden Voters

I will always remember Minneapolis as the city where Mary Tyler Moore would throw her hat into the air to begin her iconic TV program.

Today, of course, if one threw one's hat in the air, someone would steal it.

How tragic what has happened to our once nice cities.

What certain folks have done to our country is really, really, really sad.

I know what you mean. I like Mary Tyler Moore a lot! There is even a statue in her honor they built for her there!
It's a miracle its still standing with all the thugs that live there and all.

View attachment 467041
some how ,some retard will whine racism...how sad what hatred does

This is why Africans cant have nice things

View attachment 467021
A total and complete lie..as far as 'biden voters' having anything to do with Target down-sizing. They are not moving from Minneapolis--they are responding to the new 'flex' work hours..with one third of their work force staying at home. Not one job is being lost--try harder next time...LOL!

From the link:

In an email to corporate employees, Target executives said its post-pandemic “Flex for Your Day” policy—a hybrid model that will allow both remote and on-site work—requires less office space, driving the decision to stop its lease of nearly one million square feet at City Center.
The 3,500 employees who worked at that location will be relocated to another Minneapolis location or Brooklyn Park. There are no lay-offs due to the move.
Target’s announcement is poised to have impact far greater than just shedding office space. Businesses located in the heart of Minneapolis rely on foot traffic of people working downtown.
“That’s definitely going to have an impact on us,” said Emanuel Sas, owner of Come Pho Soup and La Belle Catering, a cozy space on the Nicollet Mall. “I think that hybrid model is going to impact businesses like us that depend majorly on the businesses working downtown.”

Steve Cramer, President and CEO of the Minneapolis Downtown Council, said Target’s move to downsize could mean the beginning of a new normal for office culture, which has changed dramatically since the pandemic upended how Americans live and work—reshaping downtown as a result.

They know what is coming if Chauvin is found not guilty and are wisely getting out of dodge.
They’ll burn, loot and murder regardless of the verdict.
I will always remember Minneapolis as the city where Mary Tyler Moore would throw her hat into the air to begin her iconic TV program.

I know what you mean. I like Mary Tyler Moore a lot! There is even a statue in her honor they built for her there!

View attachment 467041

I'm surprised BLM hasn't demanded it be removed, since of course it's a display of white supremacy and all.

They know what is coming if Chauvin is found not guilty and are wisely getting out of dodge.
They’ll burn, loot and murder regardless of the verdict.

View attachment 467041

I'm surprised BLM hasn't demanded it be removed, since of course it's a display of white supremacy and all.
Someone will have an MLK statue rape it.

all you can find is a home-recorded video by some anominous guy who weighs 400 pounds
It's called tiktok. How do you know the guy's weight?
I also posted a news clip saying the same thing, except they wont talk about the black mob insurrection, and neither will you

I have no idea of the guy's weight. Weird that you don't get the reference, being a dedicated Rumpbot.

I take it you have no argument then about waddling into the fray with nothing more substantial than a home YouTube video. And your next link has already been taken to the cleaners by others, which is why you tried to pass a frickin' personal YouTube off as an actual source, apparently believing readers are as stupid as you are.

As I said, poor slob, /thread

Pigs love mud.

Forum List

Back