Target security guard slugs female shopper in the face after she demanded her $1,000 bill be paid by 'reparations'

Assessing threat level is a dynamic that varies by the second, but, unless she had a weapon like a gun or a meat cleaver or maybe a knife, I can't imagine having to punch her without the attempt to de escalate the situation.

So you got this incident covered already second-by-second, shit talker. :bs1:

Absolutely right.

Do we have a bunch of racists here or pussy men, who support this sucker puncher?
The answer is pretty obvious, yes? I think she was on his last nerve and he snapped..lucky for him, he's legally in the clear...as she was in the wrong--but he was in no danger..and the majority of those supporting his actions here are doing so for blatantly racist reasons.

Liberal Karen demands 'reparations' from Target security guard - gets punched in her face.

No matter what anyone says to you it does not give you the right to physically assault them...

...but this was funny as hell.

You know how when your computer goes on the fritz you sometimes smack it to try to get it to reset and work right?

Maybe the security guard thought her brain was on the fritz and was trying to reset it...

:auiqs.jpg:

The answer is pretty obvious, yes? I think she was on his last nerve and he snapped..lucky for him, he's legally in the clear...as she was in the wrong--but he was in no danger..and the majority of those supporting his actions here are doing so for blatantly racist reasons.
Agreed. That’s exactly as I see it.

I didn’t realize we had so many racists here.

Forum List

Back