Tariff deal reached

Status
Not open for further replies.
make sure that they aim fer ya head and you'll be ok Edward [chuckle]

China will cave too. Watch. They need our markets more than we need theirs.

Negotiating 101.
I'm sure you realize how much this amazing president COULD accomplish if HALF of America wasnt publically trying to destroy him. That is the ONLY reason foreign nations think they can win. They are waiting for the end of his presidency.

Mexico couldn't afford to wait until 2020.
China is a whole different animal.
The Russian ship that violated our ships space occurred in the South China Sea on the heels of Putin meeting with China's President.
I find it more than interesting that it involved a Russian ship in the South China Sea.

Conclusion of Negotiations with Mexico - United States Department of State

We would like to thank Mexican Foreign Minister Marcelo Ebrard for his hard work to negotiate a set of joint obligations that benefit both the United States and Mexico. The United States looks forward to working alongside Mexico to fulfill these commitments so that we can stem the tide of illegal migration across our southern border and to make our border strong and secure.

Let's hope this makes a difference !!

Boy this has got to break the hearts of the American left, who obviously were rooting for a complete clusterfuck with our economy !

106.gif

Just saw Trump and Mexico have reached deal and the Tariffs that were supposed to go into effect Monday are off. This broke just a minute or two ago no link yet.

Just as I predicted would happen last Sunday...

upload_2019-6-7_20-26-23.png

The White House Retweeted
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 10m10 minutes ago
I am pleased to inform you that The United States of America has reached a signed agreement with Mexico. The Tariffs scheduled to be implemented by the U.S. on Monday, against Mexico, are hereby indefinitely suspended. Mexico, in turn, has agreed to take strong measures to....

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 12m12 minutes ago
....stem the tide of Migration through Mexico, and to our Southern Border. This is being done to greatly reduce, or eliminate, Illegal Immigration coming from Mexico and into the United States. Details of the agreement will be released shortly by the State Department. Thank you!

Who coulda seen that one coming. :rolleyes:

What is Nancy and the Democrats going to do now?
  • Try to block the agreement?
  • Impeach the President for doing his job?
  • Declare Trump unfit and a danger to the international community?
  • Admit they could have done this themselves any time in the past 30 years but didn't want to?
  • Look to the Patagonians, Polynesians and Inuit as a new source of democratic voter influx.

Last edited:
I hope people are beginning to see what a great loss this country will experience in 2024!
Hopefully I feel the loss long before that
Don Jr will be there in 2024

I think Pence will take over. I'm not into political dynasties anyway. The world tried monarchy and it didn't work out very well. At least most countries got over it. I don't know what or why the Brits just keep hanging on to it and keep pissing away so much money on it.

I wouldn't say Trump came to his senses. I've more a growing suspicious he's doing things such as this to manipulate the stock market through his tweets.

I wouldn't say Trump came to his senses. I've more a growing suspicious he's doing things such as this to manipulate the stock market through his tweets.
Sooooo, is the "deep state" or the Illuminati behind this........? :eusa_whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back