Tariff deal reached

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw Trump and Mexico have reached deal and the Tariffs that were supposed to go into effect Monday are off. This broke just a minute or two ago no link yet.

Look for the results of the “deal” to diminish rather quickly since the grifter administration announced it.

Let's hope this makes a difference !!

Boy this has got to break the hearts of the American left, who obviously were rooting for a complete clusterfuck with our economy !

The jobs number today caused the grifter administration to announce anything....

We all know it.

Just saw Trump and Mexico have reached deal and the Tariffs that were supposed to go into effect Monday are off. This broke just a minute or two ago no link yet.

View attachment 264336
Trump done good.

Mexico is now sending 6000 troops to their southern border.

They are stopping the caravans.

They've arrested two leaders of the caravans and are charging them with human trafficking!

Welcome to civilization Mexico!

MAGA!!
Yep-
895A0C0D-8122-47DA-800C-33764121ED38.png

I hope people are beginning to see what a great loss this country will experience in 2024!

Not if Ted Cruz can figure out how to make his ridiculously brilliant qualifications seem appealing to his detractors.
----------------------- Ted Cruz was or is fine . He was my favorite for 4 - 5 years until Trump came along . Only problem with Cruz is that on this Tariff thing that Trump was proposing Cruz did not support Trump Tariffs from what i have heard . Also , heard that Cruz is weakening on immigration . Course , we will see as time goes by Pedro .

Look for the results of the “deal” to diminish rather quickly since the grifter administration announced it.
I see the TDS section has finally chimed in.

China will cave too. Watch. They need our markets more than we need theirs.

Negotiating 101.

Let's hope this makes a difference !!

Boy this has got to break the hearts of the American left, who obviously were rooting for a complete clusterfuck with our economy !

The jobs number today caused the grifter administration to announce anything....

We all know it.
Are the left claiming Mays numbers are the result of the economy Obama left Trump like they did when the April were way above expections?

The US Chamber of Commerce is now exposed as the seditious bastards they are along with the weak-kneed RINOS that supported them!

I hope people are beginning to see what a great loss this country will experience in 2024!

Not if Ted Cruz can figure out how to make his ridiculously brilliant qualifications seem appealing to his detractors.
----------------------- Ted Cruz was or is fine . He was my favorite for 4 - 5 years until Trump came along . Only problem with Cruz is that on this Tariff thing that Trump was proposing Cruz did not support Trump Tariffs from what i have heard . Also , heard that Cruz is weakening on immigration . Course , we will see as time goes by Pedro .
I have mixed feelings about tariffs, but they are a tool the president has, and what he is doing I agree with. Other nations may not like Trump, but they respect him. Tards dont agree, but it is true.

Marcelo Ebrard C.
@m_ebrard
There will be no application of rates by the US on Monday. Thanks to all the people who have supported us, giving an account of the greatness of Mexico
Twitter

China will cave too. Watch. They need our markets more than we need theirs.

Negotiating 101.
I'm sure you realize how much this amazing president COULD accomplish if HALF of America wasnt publically trying to destroy him. That is the ONLY reason foreign nations think they can win. They are waiting for the end of his presidency.

I've been watching Mexico for decades. They are corrupt to the core and they lie like rugs. We need to see results both immediate and sustained at the border or the Tariffs should be put on immediately, only higher.

The critical issue to my is Mexico agreeing to be a refugee taking country, and thus negating the excuse used so often that the refugees cant take asylum in Mexico because it wont accept refugees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back