Tariff deal reached

Status
Not open for further replies.
Under a joint agreement released by State Department officials, Mexico will assist the United States in curbing migration across the border by deploying its national guard troops through the country, especially its southern border. The agreement also says Mexican authorities will work to dismantle human smuggling operations.

Trump: U.S., Mexico Reach Deal To Avoid New Tariffs

President Donald Trump has announced a comprehensive immigration reform deal with the Mexican government, but the details have not been released.

Delays between the announcement of a deal and the release of details are commonplace, in part because top officials have to agree on the wording of each document that describes the deal.

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP!:clap:

Donald Trump Announces Migration Deal with Mexico | Breitbart

USA! USA! USA!

If this deal to have Mexico help with border security makes you sad or mad, you are a partisan lunatic and pretty much fucked in the head.

In no way is this a bad thing.

Mexico sending troops to the border for security and arresting scumbags for human trafficking is only a bad thing if you are a bad person.

This isn’t a sporting event, you left wing loons.

“BUT, BUT, BUT...what does the world think of Trump?”
Haha...right ElmerMudd ?
“The world” hates Trump for his America First agenda...sucks for you fake Americans huh?

trump creates a crisis....blames someone else and then claims victory....Read the definition of a Narcissistic individual......TRUMP

So mad. :21:

The crisis at the border is squarely on Congress for not passing immigration reform and securing the border. Why are we the only nation on earth that isn’t allowed to secure its borders?

Fuck the left in the ear....twice.

People keep saying Trump only won because Hillary was such a bad candidate. Perhaps that's true, but those of us who voted for Trump had confidence in his ability to lead. He's proving that today and the last couple of years.

Could you imagine Obama or Hillary taking a stance like this? Not in a million years.

People keep saying Trump only won because Hillary was such a bad candidate. Perhaps that's true, but those of us who voted for Trump had confidence in his ability to lead. He's proving that today and the last couple of years.

Could you imagine Obama or Hillary taking a stance like this? Not in a million years.

Again, what exactly do you think Trump won?

President Donald Trump has announced a comprehensive immigration reform deal with the Mexican government, but the details have not been released.

Delays between the announcement of a deal and the release of details are commonplace, in part because top officials have to agree on the wording of each document that describes the deal.

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP!:clap:

Donald Trump Announces Migration Deal with Mexico | Breitbart
Thanks for posting this, skye. I was going to do it sometime today, but have been trying to work out dealing with a good friend of mine dying right before my eyes this week, plus I have had a relapse of bronchial/pneumonia-like symptoms for the 13th time since last September and have just been feeling punky lately.

I'm hoping some of our Senators and Congressmen realize that President Trump not only knows what the right thing to do in negotiating with tone-deaf singers, his advisers help him get the right harmony going, too.

Good job, Skye! :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back