Tariff deal reached

Status
Not open for further replies.
People keep saying Trump only won because Hillary was such a bad candidate. Perhaps that's true, but those of us who voted for Trump had confidence in his ability to lead. He's proving that today and the last couple of years.

Could you imagine Obama or Hillary taking a stance like this? Not in a million years.

Again, what exactly do you think Trump won?

Maybe you missed this part:

Mexico promises to deploy its National Guard throughout Mexico, particularly at the border, increase actions to dismantle human trafficking operations to smuggle individuals across the border, and take extra steps to coordinate with the American government to share information and "better protect and secure our common border," according to a statement from the State Department.

What Trump won was a reduction and quite possibly the elimination of migrants tracking their way to the United States. He won by having the Mexican government assist in this goal which helps our border patrol greatly. He won because he found away around the obstructionist Democrat led Congress who wouldn't lift a finger to stop the problems at the southern border.

There is no law that states asylum seekers must be hosted by the US government. They applied for asylum and now they can wait somewhere else.

Hey, Trumpets. Only the liar in chief has spoken to this alleged agreement.

Have you guys learned nothing about this compulsive liar yet?

How will the democrat Party survive without new Illegal voters AND trafficked children?

Is this worse than Election Eve 2016??

People keep saying Trump only won because Hillary was such a bad candidate. Perhaps that's true, but those of us who voted for Trump had confidence in his ability to lead. He's proving that today and the last couple of years.

Could you imagine Obama or Hillary taking a stance like this? Not in a million years.

Mexico promises to deploy its National Guard throughout Mexico, particularly at the border, increase actions to dismantle human trafficking operations to smuggle individuals across the border, and take extra steps to coordinate with the American government to share information and "better protect and secure our common border," according to a statement from the State Department.

What Trump won was a reduction and quite possibly the elimination of migrants tracking their way to the United States. He won by having the Mexican government assist in this goal which helps our border patrol greatly. He won because he found away around the obstructionist Democrat led Congress who wouldn't lift a finger to stop the problems at the southern border.

There is no law that states asylum seekers must be hosted by the US government. They applied for asylum and now they can wait somewhere else.
Not really. The Mexican authorities are already stretched to the limit. They don't really have any more effort to give.

tRump caved as usual. His original demand was tariffs tariffs and more tariffs until the immigrants stop. He settled for far less than that.

Gotta be tough on these countries and keep them in line. Teddy Roosevelt’s administration “spoke softly and carried a big stick.” DJT speaks loudly and carries a baseball bat. Mexico caves under Trump pressure and will do what he demands. Tired of winning yet? Not me!
US makes deal with Mexico on tariffs, immigration, Trump announces

I called this when he first announced the tariffs.

Trump almost ALWAYS does this. He makes a big threat, then at the last minute claims a deal was made and calls himself a hero. But when you actually look at the deal (like the new NAFTA or with NK), you see that he won NOTHING.
I bet you that this deal is the same. Lots of talk on both sides - but NOTHING will have changed of any significance.

But you fucking idiots will tout it like it was a great victory because he can con you people SOOOOOOO easily.

First 3 minutes of the video:

You honestly think that they are going on stop the traffic? Here’s the reality and, people who don’t want to hear it again then you don’t have any business to have a seat in this conversation. But do you think that our president has collected his facts and what if I said that emotions are embarrassing you people

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not really. The Mexican authorities are already stretched to the limit. They don't really have any more effort to give.

tRump caved as usual. His original demand was tariffs tariffs and more tariffs until the immigrants stop. He settled for far less than that.

What makes you think Mexico is stretched to their limits? It sure doesn't seem that way unless they have very fragile limits. He caved on nothing. He demanded Mexico stopped being the gateway for immigration to the US and he got it.

What exactly do you think Trump won?

Try reading the OP and find out for yourself.

I read the OP. It's illegal to deport asylum seekers while they wait for their case to come before the court.
He also breached the conditions of the existing NFTA treaty just by threatening tariffs.

So what is the NFTA and what breach are you talking about?
Typo. My bad. NAFTA. It's still in force until (if) tRump's renamed version is ratified by congress. It is a zero tariff agreement.

on June 22, 2018 Tucker, Hannity, & Ingraham tore into Trump for betraying america by not building the wall. "i am the 1 betrayed by my staff", bellowed Trump. the next day, Pete Hegseth started crying on FOX & Friends. at that moment, Trump tweeted that he wanted the wall whatever it takes

There's not one gutless POS politician in Washington with the stones to do what Trump did.

What makes you think Mexico is stretched to their limits? It sure doesn't seem that way unless they have very fragile limits. He caved on nothing. He demanded Mexico stopped being the gateway for immigration to the US and he got it.
No, he didn't. He got some promises to try.

And don't you think if they had a way to stop it they already would have?

You honestly think that they are going on stop the traffic? Here’s the reality and, people who don’t want to hear it again then you don’t have any business to have a seat in this conversation. But do you think that our president has collected his facts and what if I said that emotions are embarrassing you people

Republicans don't work from emotions. That's what Democrats do.

"Folks, liberals consider success by intentions. Conservatives consider success by results."
Rush Limbaugh

The border war? Just thinking

Gotta be tough on these countries and keep them in line. Teddy Roosevelt’s administration “spoke softly and carried a big stick.” DJT speaks loudly and carries a baseball bat. Mexico caves under Trump pressure and will do what he demands. Tired of winning yet? Not me!
US makes deal with Mexico on tariffs, immigration, Trump announces

You don't even know what is in the agreement you pathetic Trumpbot....sheesh...you people define the word sheep.

Before you have another jerking off session to Trump's photo...why don't you actually find out what is in the ACTUAL agreement first?

And HELLO?!?

Trump saying what is in it means NOTHING.

What exactly do you think Trump won?

Try reading the OP and find out for yourself.

I read the OP. It's illegal to deport asylum seekers while they wait for their case to come before the court.
He also breached the conditions of the existing NFTA treaty just by threatening tariffs.

So what is the NFTA and what breach are you talking about?
Typo. My bad. NAFTA. It's still in force until (if) tRump's renamed version is ratified by congress. It is a zero tariff agreement.

Tariffs are decided by the President, not Congress or treaties that were fraudulently made. Trump doesn't need any agreement to exercise his duty as the executive branch of our country.

Republicans don't work from emotions. That's what Democrats do.

"Folks, liberals consider success by intentions. Conservatives consider success by results."
Rush Limbaugh
You're kidding, right?

tRump is all emotion, and so are all his supporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back