Tattoos - Poll

Tattoos

• I can't wait to get one

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I can see why some don't like them. I like them, but then I like people with purple hair also. ( when its done right)
Many different kinds of people have them now so you cant really stereotype who has them.
arggg stereotyping is my biggest pet peeve...a generalization based on a small percentage of any given group....totally ignoring the rest who literally bust out of that box..

5f86c615ab72a5fde95c23259c4c75a2.jpg

059e3947f2779d6e1e88c8dfbc6c5400.jpg

She has too many...but is still beautiful and her tattoo's are a work of art.
HE has just the right amount, in fact more would be even better. and if I ever see this guy out in public...Im following him home! :spinner:

Her tattoos look fine now but will blur to look like shit in 20 years. But nobody is smart enough to consider you will bear that mark for 50 years

Which is why you are supposed to get a touch up every few years. Keep the color bright. My tattoo artist does touch ups for free. They want their artwork to always look good ..

And you are always supposed to use sunscreen on them...not that you shouldnt anyways.

and at 80...I wont care anymore.

Well, some people like tattoos I suppose. I just don't think they look very feminine and that's just one reason why I won't get one. I also have a lot better things to spend my money on, and I really don't see the "point" of tattoos.

To each their own :) That's what makes everyone unique. Each one of mine has meaning.... a story behind it.

I understand not seeing the point, they aren't for everyone. But then you may have an interest I don't see the point in.

:)

To each their own :) That's what makes everyone unique. Each one of mine has meaning.... a story behind it.

I understand not seeing the point, they aren't for everyone. But then you may have an interest I don't see the point in.

That is the purpose of the tattoo craze; to make one unique like everybody else.

If tats on women are so beautiful, ask yourself why many movies digitally 'clear' tats from actresses.

'movies digitally remove tattoos'

Search string on google. Too many results to cherry-pick.

If tats on women are so beautiful, ask yourself why many movies digitally 'clear' tats from actresses.

There is absolutely nothing sexy about a tattoo on a woman.

There is absolutely nothing sexy about a tattoo on a woman.

Well, maybe to a sadist. Tat means she sat there however long, however many times enjoying the pain. :)

Well, some people like tattoos I suppose. I just don't think they look very feminine and that's just one reason why I won't get one. I also have a lot better things to spend my money on, and I really don't see the "point" of tattoos.

^^^^
Like your therapist's couch or that month long vacation you have been looking forward to at McLean's in Belmont.

It is not the tattoo that makes the woman, it is the woman that makes the tattoo. Like anything else, it is just one aspect of a whole being, just like a hairstyle or manner of dress.

I can see why some don't like them. I like them, but then I like people with purple hair also. ( when its done right)
Many different kinds of people have them now so you cant really stereotype who has them.
arggg stereotyping is my biggest pet peeve...a generalization based on a small percentage of any given group....totally ignoring the rest who literally bust out of that box..

5f86c615ab72a5fde95c23259c4c75a2.jpg

059e3947f2779d6e1e88c8dfbc6c5400.jpg

She has too many...but is still beautiful and her tattoo's are a work of art.
HE has just the right amount, in fact more would be even better. and if I ever see this guy out in public...Im following him home! :spinner:
Looks like graffiti to me. And nipple hardware? That's freaky.

I understand. I am not judging your decision. I was stating why I personally would not get one. Unlike some of the more judgmental hypocrites here, if you want a tattoo, I wouldn't judge your lifestyle by it. I know better than to assume that they are just for "working class" people. :)

^^^^
Like your therapist's couch or that month long vacation you have been looking forward to at McLean's in Belmont.

It is not the tattoo that makes the woman, it is the woman that makes the tattoo. Like anything else, it is just one aspect of a whole being, just like a hairstyle or manner of dress.

No, like clothing, jewelry and other things. IMO, a tattoo would be a waste of money. Why you keep making bogus remarks about my mental health, I have no idea. Obviously, you need some therapy.

Hey, keep in mind, it was Skye and Alex who were assuming that only "working class people" get tattoos.

Hey, keep in mind, it was Skye and Alex who were assuming that only "working class people" get tattoos.

I did not mean my post to be snarky or sarcastic in any way towards you. I understand you weren't judging me or people with tattoos. I was just trying to say that things you may think are worth spending money on..I may not..and vice versa.

I gave my response on that working class comment as well lol.

Tattoos USED to be working class. Like torn up jeans and sloppy hair but it's all fashionable these days.

It's a personal decision and tattoos are quite popular. I did, as I noted previously, think about getting one at one time. If I ever did want to get one, it would be small and inconspicuous and just for me, but I decided against it for a bunch of different reasons.

^^^^

No, like clothing, jewelry and other things. IMO, a tattoo would be a waste of money. Why you keep making bogus remarks about my mental health, I have no idea. Obviously, you need some therapy.
I need therapy because I support those who wish to ink up their bodies? You are one crazy dude.

I never said that. You are a liar in addition to being a screwball, dude.

Forum List

Back