Tax Cuts For The Poor And Middle Class -- Not The Rich -- Create Jobs, Research Shows

No State taxes, non-regulated family trust benefits.

Everything I've seen about trust federal tax rates is they are no different from individual rates.
They aren't magically dropping your top rate from 39.6% to single digits.

Tax rates are based on taxable income.

The trust doesn't turn taxable income into non-taxable income.

OMG!! Too stupid and liberal. Many American companies like GE and Apple move in whole or in part offshore because of lower tax rates offshore thus lowering their effective tax rate in the USA.

Monies made by overseas divisions are taxable in the US?
They should be taxed as long as there is unemployment in the US.

The fucking 1% only creates massive fucking monopolies as they hog the entire fucking playing field. The middle class creates small businesses that could turn into big businesses....They need the tax cuts to grow....

The fucking rich are already cheating the system.

You can force businesses to drop their prices and freeze them for 10 years?

Yes, and you receive huge tax advantages for doing so as well as an increase in buyers of your product.

You can force me to sell my off-shore investments?

Yes, and you get to keep the profits tax free.

Stop me from investing off shore?

Yes. I've eliminated federal tax on business and reduced all taxes and employee expenses to 30%. Why would you need off-shore investments?

I believe we should end our exorbitantly expensive War on Drugs to remedy that situation in Equity.

I hear Limbaugh is clean and sober....that's a start!

People sell drugs to make money. My plan puts EVERY American to work with a very livable wage.

You can force businesses to drop their prices and freeze them for 10 years?

Yes, and you receive huge tax advantages for doing so as well as an increase in buyers of your product.

You can force me to sell my off-shore investments?

Stop me from investing off shore?

Yes. I've eliminated federal tax on business and reduced all taxes and employee expenses to 30%. Why would you need off-shore investments?

My profits are tax free now. And you still can't force me to sell.

Yes.

No.

I've eliminated federal tax on business and reduced all taxes and employee expenses to 30%.

Right, profits are higher, prices are lower, wages are higher and tax receipts are unchanged.
Love your bad math.

OMG!! Too stupid and liberal. Many American companies like GE and Apple move in whole or in part offshore because of lower tax rates offshore thus lowering their effective tax rate in the USA.

Monies made by overseas divisions are taxable in the US?
They should be taxed as long as there is unemployment in the US.

I agree 100%. But the bigger problem is a company buying products to import to the US and being able to write-off the cost on monies they haven't paid tax.

The trust doesn't turn taxable income into non-taxable income.

No, but if you have enough deductions it reduces your tax liability.

Question: What is the business of a non-regulated family trust?

No, but if you have enough deductions it reduces your tax liability.

So what?

What is the business of a non-regulated family trust?

Pay taxes on income, distribute after tax income remaining.

Lowering costs to the private sector should by done through investing in the general welfare through advances in infrastructure.

That would be an indirect cost. My plan directly cuts cost for private business by reducing taxes and employee expenses to 30%, and any additional hiring wouldn't effect/affect her/his bottom line.

The fucking 1% only creates massive fucking monopolies as they hog the entire fucking playing field. The middle class creates small businesses that could turn into big businesses....They need the tax cuts to grow....

The fucking rich are already cheating the system.

And the GOP made that possible, then they blame poor people.

[

My profits are tax free now. And you still can't force me to sell.

Yes.

No.

I've eliminated federal tax on business and reduced all taxes and employee expenses to 30%.

Right, profits are higher, prices are lower, wages are higher and tax receipts are unchanged.
Love your bad math.

Your profits on investments are tax free?

Profits are higher do to increased sales and lowering tax and employee expenses. Tax receipts actually go up through payroll and sales taxes. The fed doesn't give back any money to the States.

All I'm doing is giving workers the same advantage as the rich. Which is why you don't like it.

Forum List

Back