Tax Cuts For The Poor And Middle Class -- Not The Rich -- Create Jobs, Research Shows

^hey moron, how about you find a sharp stick to sit on. Everyone, INCLUDING YOU, pays the same GD taxes that everyone else does YA MORON.

But I pay less percentage of total income than you do. Your uneducated voting record made that possible.

Case ya haven't noticed poor alrdy don't pay much in taxes.

The middle class and poor pay the majority of sales taxes AND pay a higher percentage of State payroll taxes.

100% stupid and liberal In NY and CA the top 1% pay 50% of the States Budget. In NYC the top 1% pay 46% of the cities budget. Its a total waste that gives to liberal fools who only know how to waste and takes from those who only know how to invest.

Your unconstitutional, error-filled idiocy is still funny, every time you post it.

How is reducing business costs 'unconstitutional?'

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

Here are the unconstitutional portions. The rest is just stupid.

^hey moron, how about you find a sharp stick to sit on. Everyone, INCLUDING YOU, pays the same GD taxes that everyone else does YA MORON.

But I pay less percentage of total income than you do. Your uneducated voting record made that possible.

But I pay less percentage of total income than you do

Cool. What was your total income, what is your definition of income and what did you pay?

so GM and all fortune 500 companies would close all their factories off shore and go bankrupt?

See why we say liberalism is based in pure ignorance? What other conclusion is possible?

Why would they go bankrupt? All American workers are receiving a 200% 300% raise. MORE sales!

Come on, you know his Nevada trust magically drops his rate to 4%.
He'd prove it but...umm...ahh...Thanks Republicans!!!

No State taxes, non-regulated family trust benefits.

Everything I've seen about trust federal tax rates is they are no different from individual rates.
They aren't magically dropping your top rate from 39.6% to single digits.

100% stupid and liberal In NY and CA the top 1% pay 50% of the States Budget. In NYC the top 1% pay 46% of the cities budget. Its a total waste that gives to liberal fools who only know how to waste and takes from those who only know how to invest.

Again, 1% of $1M is more than 1% of $50k, so you must be writing of property tax, and yes, property tax on a million dollar house is much more than a house costing $50K.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

Where in the constitution are those listed?

Everything I've seen about trust federal tax rates is they are no different from individual rates.
They aren't magically dropping your top rate from 39.6% to single digits.

Tax rates are based on taxable income.

Where in the constitution are those listed?

You can force businesses to drop their prices and freeze them for 10 years?
You can force me to sell my off-shore investments?
Stop me from investing off shore?
How do you figure?

Forum List

Back