Tax Returns A Rat Fantasy

If they run for POTUS then you’d see their returns if they don’t disclose them then they would be shamed and oversight would review them just like what’s happening to Trump.

Btw, I wouldn’t vote for any of those partisan hacks

I don’t think Trumps returns should be made public, I’ll agree with you on that point. He has a business to run and it isn’t fair to his business to release that info to the public. However, oversight has the right to do a review of our presidents financial activities. Saying it’s none of their business is not a strong argument on your part. You can do better.

Also, Trump said many times that he would release his returns to the public if it wasn’t for the audit. At this point can you admit that was a load of crap?
/——/ more President’s have not released their returns than have, making Trump in the majority. Now enjoy the rest of your day.
Thank you I will... don’t even think that point warrants a response, what a silly argument
/----/ "what a silly argument"
So silly you ran and hid. Prior to Nixon, no president has released his tax returns. 38 presidents including Trump did not release their returns. Why is it sooooooooooooo important now?
The majority of presidents also didn’t travel in Air Force 1. So why should Trump be able to now? Do you see how silly this argument is?

There was nothing to run from... the argument was absurd from the start
/—-/ No one is compelling him to fly on AF-1. You’re grasping at straws.
I’m not grasping at anything, your attempt to
compare modern times with our entire history means absolutely nothing. There are many things the majority of presidents weren’t asked or required to do, but the majority of presidents existed generations ago. I’m sorry but it’s a stupid argument. Find something better.

/——/ more President’s have not released their returns than have, making Trump in the majority. Now enjoy the rest of your day.
Thank you I will... don’t even think that point warrants a response, what a silly argument
So silly you ran and hid. Prior to Nixon, no president has released his tax returns. 38 presidents including Trump did not release their returns. Why is it sooooooooooooo important now?
The majority of presidents also didn’t travel in Air Force 1. So why should Trump be able to now? Do you see how silly this argument is?

compare modern times with our entire history means absolutely nothing. There are many things the majority of presidents weren’t asked or required to do, but the majority of presidents existed generations ago. I’m sorry but it’s a stupid argument. Find something better.
/——-/ You clowns started it. There is no Constitutional requirement to show your tax returns to be president. Fat Nadler can go pound sand.

/——-/ You clowns started it. There is no Constitutional requirement to show your tax returns to be president. Fat Nadler can go pound sand.
Wow, way to escalate the conversation. Haha. You prove my point that your statements can’t be taken seriously. “You clowns started it” ??? Really? Do better man, grow up.

Wow, way to escalate the conversation. Haha. You prove my point that your statements can’t be taken seriously. “You clowns started it” ??? Really? Do better man, grow up.
/----/ Accept defeat and slink away.

Sure, you win. If that’s what you need to hear to feel better about yourself. I couldn’t care less. I know how dumb your statements are and I think you do too. But you win!

Sure, you win. If that’s what you need to hear to feel better about yourself. I couldn’t care less. I know how dumb your statements are and I think you do too. But you win!
/——/ My statements are on point and you can’t refute them.

I just did refute them. What presidents did generations ago is not relevant. Simple logic, if you don’t get it then that’s your problem

I just did refute them. What presidents did generations ago is not relevant. Simple logic, if you don’t get it then that’s your problem
/——/ It’s strictly voluntary and Trump has no obligation to release his returns. The fact that only 7 have done so proves my point.

I think it’s great that he donates his salary. Good for him. What else is there to say?

Regarding your question, why should oversight look at Trumps tax returns... because oversight is their job and if they have suspicion of shady deals going on then following the money is the best way to root that stuff out. So I’ve answered your questions how about you answer mine...

Congress has a responsibility for executive oversight so why shouldn’t they be able to review the financial engagements of POTUS?

How many more ways are there to say it's none of Nadler and the rest of the rodents business what his tax returns say. Where are Nadler, and Waters, and Pelousy's returns? They're all real crooks, not the imaginary crook Trump they're trying to sell the public. His tax returns mean nothing to them other than to cherry pick them for more lies to tell. Get ready for what's coming....the tables are turned and the light is on your side now....and believe me, by this time next year, even you wouldn't vote for these creatures.
If they run for POTUS then you’d see their returns if they don’t disclose them then they would be shamed and oversight would review them just like what’s happening to Trump.

Btw, I wouldn’t vote for any of those partisan hacks

I don’t think Trumps returns should be made public, I’ll agree with you on that point. He has a business to run and it isn’t fair to his business to release that info to the public. However, oversight has the right to do a review of our presidents financial activities. Saying it’s none of their business is not a strong argument on your part. You can do better.

Also, Trump said many times that he would release his returns to the public if it wasn’t for the audit. At this point can you admit that was a load of crap?
Then why respond?

Because you passed over a few actual points from others to point out this non-point....

Forum List

Back