Tax Revenues Jump 13% To Record High In April — When Will Dems Admit They Were Wrong?

Poor, poor fIngerboy

Cutting revenue while maintaining existing spending INCREASES your deficit

Just like we are seeing with Crooked Donnie
Revenue increased, you fucking moron. How many times do you have to be told that? It's the subject of the OP. Does reality impinge on your brain at any point?

According to the latest monthly report from the Congressional Budget Office, revenues in April totaled $515 billion — a 13% increase over last April and an all-time high for the month.

For the current 2018 fiscal year, which started last October, revenues are $83 billion higher than they were the year before — an increase of 4.3%.
No shit Fingerboy

Revenue increases every April when people pay their taxes. So the question becomes what was the difference between this year and last year?

We are six months (Trumps tax cut is only three) into this fiscal year and you are bragging about a 4.3 percent increase. Which would mean an 8.6 percent annual increase.

The reason we got a 13 percent increase was because of huge stock market gains in 2017

An 8.6% annual increase is quite large. Whether it has anything to do with capital gains remains to be established. We also had stock market gains in 2016. Of course, the snowflake theory was that Trump's tax cut would cause a loss in revenue. That theory is obviously wrong.
Then explain the spike in the deficit once Trumps tax deduction took effect
It appears that revenue is always low in February and March. Revenue isn't flat for the entire year. It remains to be seen just how big the deficit will be this year. It will probably be higher because of all the pork spending the Dims loaded into the budget, but some of that may be offset by increased tax revenue.

Dems didn’t add a piece of pork....it is all Republicans

They rammed through that horrible budget

That may be when your obligation was incurred, but you paid them in April. They were recorded as revenue in April. The same thing happens every April. Some people underpay, but most people overpay. Most people get a check from the government.

And if you really knew anything about taxes you would know that the tax cut did not in any way, shape or form change how much I was obligated to pay this April. Thus to give the tax cut credit for the increased revenue is like giving a guy sitting in the stands credit for winning a baseball game.
It affected the amount withheld from your paycheck. You're assuming the bulk of additional revenue came from people filing taxes. No evidence has been presented to support that claim.

Other than the evidence that tax revenue always spikes in April, but you do not know enough about taxes to know why that is.

You clearly lied about your LLC

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
My accountant would find your post amusing.

I am glad to know you have an accountant. You are clearly too dumb to understand how taxes work.

Good job on having someone help you with things beyond your ability to comprehend

That may be when your obligation was incurred, but you paid them in April. They were recorded as revenue in April. The same thing happens every April. Some people underpay, but most people overpay. Most people get a check from the government.

And if you really knew anything about taxes you would know that the tax cut did not in any way, shape or form change how much I was obligated to pay this April. Thus to give the tax cut credit for the increased revenue is like giving a guy sitting in the stands credit for winning a baseball game.
It affected the amount withheld from your paycheck. You're assuming the bulk of additional revenue came from people filing taxes. No evidence has been presented to support that claim.

Other than the evidence that tax revenue always spikes in April, but you do not know enough about taxes to know why that is.

I am glad to know you have an accountant. You are clearly too dumb to understand how taxes work.

Good job on having someone help you with things beyond your ability to comprehend

I've been schooling all you dumbass snowflakes on the income tax system for about 20 pages of this thread. Someone who has displayed such profound ignorance is in no position talking about my ability to comprehend.

Revenue increased, you fucking moron. How many times do you have to be told that? It's the subject of the OP. Does reality impinge on your brain at any point?

According to the latest monthly report from the Congressional Budget Office, revenues in April totaled $515 billion — a 13% increase over last April and an all-time high for the month.

For the current 2018 fiscal year, which started last October, revenues are $83 billion higher than they were the year before — an increase of 4.3%.
No shit Fingerboy

Revenue increases every April when people pay their taxes. So the question becomes what was the difference between this year and last year?

We are six months (Trumps tax cut is only three) into this fiscal year and you are bragging about a 4.3 percent increase. Which would mean an 8.6 percent annual increase.

The reason we got a 13 percent increase was because of huge stock market gains in 2017

An 8.6% annual increase is quite large. Whether it has anything to do with capital gains remains to be established. We also had stock market gains in 2016. Of course, the snowflake theory was that Trump's tax cut would cause a loss in revenue. That theory is obviously wrong.
Then explain the spike in the deficit once Trumps tax deduction took effect
It appears that revenue is always low in February and March. Revenue isn't flat for the entire year. It remains to be seen just how big the deficit will be this year. It will probably be higher because of all the pork spending the Dims loaded into the budget, but some of that may be offset by increased tax revenue.

Dems didn’t add a piece of pork....it is all Republicans

They rammed through that horrible budget
Schumer demanded all the new social spending. Fact.

I've been schooling all you dumbass snowflakes on the income tax system for about 20 pages of this thread. Someone who has displayed such profound ignorance is in no position talking about my ability to comprehend.

You have been wrong in everything you said about income tax. I cannot think of a single thing you got right

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

You have been wrong in everything you said about income tax. I cannot think of a single thing you got right
Thanks for proving to the entire forum that you're an ignorant dumbass.

Thanks for proving to the entire forum that you're an ignorant dumbass.

Only to the ignorant, for which it seems you are now the spokesman.

You were the one claiming that my check I sent this April was for 2018 taxes!

That's because you can't think. It's called "Maddow On The Brain Disease". The only cure is to learn to think and do for yourself. Good luck.

That's because you can't think. It's called "Maddow On The Brain Disease". The only cure is to learn to think and do for yourself. Good luck.

Oh look, another statist jumping to the defense of their fellow Trump zealots!

I will give you this, you folks are a loyal group of people!

We all know who the real enemy is: you.

That I am. I am the enemy to all big government statist. that is why you are always fighting against me so vehemently.

That I am. I am the enemy to all big government statist. that is why you are always fighting against me so vehemently.
I will argue against you because you're a Hillary-panty-sniffer.

Wrong, asshole.

Who are you trying to kid? You love big government. You love regulations, and you love tax increases.

This is called jumping the gun.

Go Figure: Tax Revenues Climbed $18 Billion In First Month Of GOP Tax Cuts | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

Those 3 million-plus workers who are getting bonuses and raises thanks to the Trump tax cuts will end up paying more in taxes on those extra earnings, offsetting at least some of the tax cuts they will enjoy this year. (That's the hilarious part to me. The numbers getting raises or a bonus is actually around 5 million. Or about 2.8% of the work force. Such a tiny few.)

While revenues climbed by $46 billion so far in the fiscal year, spending shot up by $62 billion.

That's an unsustainable trajectory in anybody's book.
-------------------------
Hate to be a wet blanket, but you can't cut billionaires taxes and corporate taxes by trillions and pay for a huge increase in military spending.

I'm sure glad old President Trumpybear finally solved Obama's 2008 economic collapse and depression.

:spinner:

It would be pretty difficult for Obama to have created the 2008 economic collapse/depression since he took office on Jan.20, 2009.

Barry set the table for all the good stuff now happening on Trump's watch. We all know it's bullshit but the low info partisan hacks need something, anything, to cling to as butt hurt moves to near critical stage now.

The best comparison I've read compared the POTUS to baseball managers. Obama led a team that had reached bottom to average, perhaps somewhat a winning record, but nothing remarkable. He left and Trump took over, who led them to a championship. Obama's potential is small, though he did manage to incite a lot of racism, and he helped liberals paint all things imitation.

Obama did not incite racism. Oh boy another person with psychosis.

I will argue against you because you're a Hillary-panty-sniffer.

only in your Trump induced wet dreams.

Who are you trying to kid? You love big government. You love regulations, and you love tax increases.

That is what you and all your Trumpian statist friends keep saying and yet not a single one of you can provide even one example of me doing so.

you are just a bunch of fucking liars that are pissed because I refuse to kiss the ass of your savior Trump.

Forum List

Back