Tax Revenues Jump 13% To Record High In April — When Will Dems Admit They Were Wrong?

Bottom line: the taxes you paid in April 2018 were the taxes you paid in April 2018. They were recorded as revenue in April 2018, not in the the year 2017.

You really don't understand how the income tax system works, do you, dumbass?

You may have underpaid, but most people overpay.

No, they were not taxes I paid in 2018, the check was to make up for the taxes I did not pay in 2017. Next year my check to the Govt will be much smaller thanks to the tax cut and I will bet you $100 right now that next year there is not record revenue in April.

The tax cut did not change how much I had to send to the Govt even one cent because the tax cut did not take effect till after the tax year ended.

Most people get a refund because they are too stupid to understand that they are loaning the government money at zero interest.

This is true, but this does not change the fact that the money being paid in April is mostly from the previous year, that is why there is a spike every single April, and not just when your savior is in the White House
Wrong, idiot. The money being paid in April is being paid in April. There is no money from the previous year. Revenues are spent the moment they come in. the Federal government doesn't keep tax money in a giant savings account.

Oh my god, you cannot be this stupid. The check that I wrote to the Govt and sent to them in April of this year was from the taxes for 2017, not 2018.

You claim to have an LLC and you are too stupid to know this?

Shows what a fraud you are

That may be when your obligation was incurred, but you paid them in April. They were recorded as revenue in April. The same thing happens every April. Some people underpay, but most people overpay. Most people get a check from the government.

That may be when your obligation was incurred, but you paid them in April. They were recorded as revenue in April. The same thing happens every April. Some people underpay, but most people overpay. Most people get a check from the government.

And if you really knew anything about taxes you would know that the tax cut did not in any way, shape or form change how much I was obligated to pay this April. Thus to give the tax cut credit for the increased revenue is like giving a guy sitting in the stands credit for winning a baseball game.

Most people get a refund because they are too stupid to understand that they are loaning the government money at zero interest.

This is true, but this does not change the fact that the money being paid in April is mostly from the previous year, that is why there is a spike every single April, and not just when your savior is in the White House
Wrong, idiot. The money being paid in April is being paid in April. There is no money from the previous year. Revenues are spent the moment they come in. the Federal government doesn't keep tax money in a giant savings account.
You know you're a fucking moron? I had to pay almost $10,000 in April because that was how much I underpaid for 2017's taxes. What I paid in April, despite being paid in April, was based 100% on income earned in 2017 and and absolutely nothing to do with Trump's tax cuts.

Bottom line: the taxes you paid in April 2018 were the taxes you paid in April 2018. They were recorded as revenue in April 2018, not in the the year 2017.

No, ya fucking moron. The money I transferred was 100% from 2017 taxes. You're talking about taxes taken out from my paycheck in April. Only that would be the same amount taken out in March and again, the government is taking out less now than before the tax cuts.

Your moronic claim remains ... the government takes in more revenue by taking less in taxes. :cuckoo:

And if you really knew anything about taxes you would know that the tax cut did not in any way, shape or form change how much I was obligated to pay this April. Thus to give the tax cut credit for the increased revenue is like giving a guy sitting in the stands credit for winning a baseball game.
It affected the amount withheld from your paycheck. You're assuming the bulk of additional revenue came from people filing taxes. No evidence has been presented to support that claim.

Oh my god, you cannot be this stupid. The check that I wrote to the Govt and sent to them in April of this year was from the taxes for 2017, not 2018.

And they were based on 2017 tax rates. That has nothing to do with the tax cuts. :eusa_doh:

It is mind boggling to see how retarded you are.

It affected the amount withheld from your paycheck. You're assuming the bulk of additional revenue came from people filing taxes. No evidence has been presented to support that claim.
It's up to you to show it came from the tax cuts. You have failed miserably.

You know you're a fucking moron? I had to pay almost $10,000 in April because that was how much I underpaid for 2017's taxes. What I paid in April, despite being paid in April, was based 100% on income earned in 2017 and and absolutely nothing to do with Trump's tax cuts.

No, ya fucking moron. The money I transferred was 100% from 2017 taxes. You're talking about taxes taken out from my paycheck in April. Only that would be the same amount taken out in March and again, the government is taking out less now than before the tax cuts.

Your moronic claim remains ... the government takes in more revenue by taking less in taxes. :cuckoo:
You're assuming that withholding is the only source of government revenue. That's how we know you're an imbecile.

And they were based on 2017 tax rates. That has nothing to do with the tax cuts. :eusa_doh:

It is mind boggling to see how retarded you are.
Most people overpay. They get a check from the government. If they owed more last year than this, then they would get a bigger check from the government, not a smaller check.

Your theory still doesn't wash, dumbass.

Bill Clinton reminded his base that "it's the economy, stupid" but Barry Hussein was the only president in modern history to preside over an economy that never rose above 3% GDP. Today we have a booming economy and prisoners released from the N.K. gulag while the crazy and angry left focuses on a has-been stripper who may or may not have had consentual sex with the President about 12 years ago. Go figure.

Other than the evidence that tax revenue always spikes in April, but you do not know enough about taxes to know why that is.

You clearly lied about your LLC

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Other than the evidence that tax revenue always spikes in April, but you do not know enough about taxes to know why that is.

My accountant would find your post amusing.

You're assuming that withholding is the only source of government revenue. That's how we know you're an imbecile.
Another source is the stock market. And the Dow, for example, is right where it was when the tax cuts went into effect. So the bulk of taxes paid in April came from gains earned last year, when the Dow went up some 5000 points.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Based on the nonsense you've been posting ... this must be your accountant....

15036766.jpg

I am glad to know you have an accountant. You are clearly too dumb to understand how taxes work.

Good job on having someone help you with things beyond your ability to comprehend

Bill Clinton reminded his base that "it's the economy, stupid" but Barry Hussein was the only president in modern history to preside over an economy that never rose above 3% GDP. Today we have a booming economy and prisoners released from the N.K. gulag while the crazy and angry left focuses on a has-been stripper who may or may not have had consentual sex with the President about 12 years ago. Go figure.
WTF?? GDP is still not over 3%. :eusa_doh:

I am glad to know you have an accountant. You are clearly too dumb to understand how taxes work.

Good job on having someone help you with things beyond your ability to comprehend

As his avatar portrays, he can't count any higher than one.

Barry set the table for all the good stuff now happening on Trump's watch. We all know it's bullshit but the low info partisan hacks need something, anything, to cling to as butt hurt moves to near critical stage now.

The best comparison I've read compared the POTUS to baseball managers. Obama led a team that had reached bottom to average, perhaps somewhat a winning record, but nothing remarkable. He left and Trump took over, who led them to a championship. Obama's potential is small, though he did manage to incite a lot of racism, and he helped liberals paint all things imitation.

Last edited:
Barry set the table for all the good stuff now happening on Trump's watch. We all know it's bullshit but the low info partisan hacks need something, anything, to cling to as butt hurt moves to near critical stage now.

The best comparison I've read compared the POTUS to baseball managers. Obama led a team that had reached bottom to average, perhaps somewhat a winning record, but nothing remarkable. He left and Trump took over, who led them to a championship. Obama's potential is small, though he did manage to incite a lot of racism, and he helped liberals paint all things imitation.
Championship?

It's more like Obama built the championship team and then all the fans on the right side of the bleachers started singing, ♩ ♬ We Are The Champions ♪ ♫, for the first time right after Trump took control of the team.

Championship?

It's more like Obama built the championship team and then all the fans on the right side of the bleachers started singing, ♩ ♬ We Are The Champions ♪ ♫, for the first time right after Trump took control of the team.
The only thing The Blamer ever did was the attempted normalization of same sex bathrooms. And he failed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back