🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Taxing the wealthy more will have little to no impact on your life or anyone around you

So you think the poor eat out?
A STRONG MIDDLE CLASS. Ay caramba.

So taxing companies helps the middle class?
You dumbass,you've seen the results of your ignorant ideas.
Companies stop hiring when their future is uncertain.

I would change corporate taxes and give breaks for hiring US workers, paying well, and giving good benefits. If they met certain criteria I would be fine with zero taxes paid by a company that takes good care of employees. That's how you would have a strong economy again. And it would shrink government.

How about our government stop allowing illegals and immigrants in?
That alone would increase the hourly wage.
Pass the gd Schumer/Lindsay Graham immigration bill with good SS/ID card and end it. Pub harassment laws and un-American Berlin Walls won't work, just distraction to keep the haters in the GOP.

Speak english hater dupe.

It will only enable the government to spend more money on stupid ass senseless projects like shrimp on treadmills.
You stupid liberals will vote for it and see NONE OF IT. It will be blown on wasteful spending just like the vast majority of your taxes
Taxing the wealthy more will have little to no impact on your life or anyone around you

And yet, look at how giving them tax cuts created three trillion in debt and continues to drive deficits today. Don't you find that extremely odd?

Do you remember why Obama extended the Bush tax cuts?

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says

I love blackmail. Don't you?

History lesson: Why the Bush tax cuts were enacted

Economic Downturn and Legacy of Bush Policies Continue to Drive Large Deficits | Center on Budget and Policy Priorities

Seems your kind have somehow become allergic to facts and recent history.
The biggest hack on the board disagrees? Color me shocked

I would change corporate taxes and give breaks for hiring US workers, paying well, and giving good benefits. If they met certain criteria I would be fine with zero taxes paid by a company that takes good care of employees. That's how you would have a strong economy again. And it would shrink government.

I've already said I'm not pro illegal immigration. But the illegals are fighting for the lowest paying jobs. It does drag down wages, but it is just a small part of the problem. Like I said before it's more sending jobs to other countries and bringing in foreigners for better paying jobs that is doing most of the real damage. What do you not like about what I would do? Do you like big government? My plan would shrink government by having companies take care of employees, that's the only way government will ever shrink.

Aaaaahhh fuck!!!!!!
I'll post it again for the millionth time.
I started working in machine shops over twenty five years ago.
The average hispanic ratio was around 4% when I retired five years ago it was above 80%.
These were jobs you could make a living on. Wages went stagnant in the early 90's because of it and friends I have still in the industry have told me it's gotten nothing but worse.
So when do you start supporting an anti immigrant stance and those who will do something about it?
No one is going to turn over expensive equipment to people with zero education.

And we know what at least one political party thinks about education, don't we:

I've already said I'm not pro illegal immigration. But the illegals are fighting for the lowest paying jobs. It does drag down wages, but it is just a small part of the problem. Like I said before it's more sending jobs to other countries and bringing in foreigners for better paying jobs that is doing most of the real damage. What do you not like about what I would do? Do you like big government? My plan would shrink government by having companies take care of employees, that's the only way government will ever shrink.

Aaaaahhh fuck!!!!!!
The average hispanic ratio was around 4% when I retired five years ago it was above 80%.
These were jobs you could make a living on. Wages went stagnant in the early 90's because of it and friends I have still in the industry have told me it's gotten nothing but worse.
So when do you start supporting an anti immigrant stance and those who will do something about it?
I just did. Pass the bill, the unworthy will be thrown out and NO MORE.

It will only enable the government to spend more money on stupid ass senseless projects like shrimp on treadmills.
You stupid liberals will vote for it and see NONE OF IT. It will be blown on wasteful spending just like the vast majority of your taxes

And yet, look at how giving them tax cuts created three trillion in debt and continues to drive deficits today. Don't you find that extremely odd?

Economic Downturn and Legacy of Bush Policies Continue to Drive Large Deficits | Center on Budget and Policy Priorities

So you think blackmail is a good thing? Probably part of your morals and values.

Aaaaahhh fuck!!!!!!
No one is going to turn over expensive equipment to people with zero education.

And we know what at least one political party thinks about education, don't we:

I shouldnt expect someone with a mental impairment to get it....

Aaaaahhh fuck!!!!!!

Stop fucking letting immigrants in PERIOD!!!!!!
When we have an America that is fully employed fine let in some immigrants in as needed.

The biggest hacks here are ALL hater dupes, please. Anyways, lets try taxing them because this shytte doesn't work. lol

Aaaaahhh fuck!!!!!!

When we have an America that is fully employed fine let in some immigrants in as needed.
If they can't work, they'll stop coming. Only way.

Aaaaahhh fuck!!!!!!

Than stop supporting politicians that support illegal immigration.
The only way.

Aaaaahhh fuck!!!!!!

Than stop supporting politicians that support illegal immigration.
The only way.
I don't support the GOP, who've given illegals a perfect invitation to come here, get fake ID and a job. Pass the gd bill with good SS/ID. You're duped again.

At least the libs waste money on helping Americans . Neocons waste money on building walls and more military bases around the world .

Shit, the GOP debates they all complained that we DONT spend enough on military . It's like 1/2 our budget !

Geez I hate it when people like you exaggerate! Make stupid ass statements..."1/2 our budget"
FACTS The United States spent 20 percent of the federal budget on defense in 2011.
America’s staggering defense budget, in charts

"building walls"!

WALLS??? WHERE are the "WALLS" I know of only ONE wall...dummy and it is not even a complete wall!
Here is a WALL! Around the Vatican. To keep people out!
vaticanwall.png

Here is a the "border" wall to keep KILLERS out!
TijuanaMexicofence.png

A gap in the fence near the U.S.-Mexico border overlooking Tijuana, Mexico,

At least the libs waste money on helping Americans

Who have they helped, and how, and at whose expense?

Be specific.

Ok I'll toss out ..... Head start .! Early education for at risk 4 year olds . I know that upsets republicans .

Head Start programs in California rebound as funding increases
Feb 18, 2015 | By Michael Collier | 3 Comments
Last year, in a display of unity, Congress restored Head Start’s total funding to $8.6 billion – the level prior to the 2013 budget cuts, known as the sequester, which slashed Head Start funding nationwide by $1 billion. California is receiving nearly $1 billion this year for Head Start programs, which serve children ages 3 to 5 years old, and Early Head Start programs.
Head Start programs in California rebound as funding increases

lol you people are so dense. With or without spending like shrimp on treadmills, the wealthy must pay the most in taxes. Why? Because the government has massive expenses like a badass military, public education, and infrastructure needs. That requires a great deal of revenue. Where does most of our capital come from? Corporations and wealthy individuals. The greater the capital, the more revenue is generated. Shifting the burden to the middle class and poor would fuck upconsumer spending which is what benefits all three economic classes of people and the economy in general.

Yes, we should cut spending, but we also must raise revenue. In 2000, our revenue as a percentage of GDP was 20% and our economy was thriving. Now it is 16%. In the 50s, the tax rate on the wealthy was 90%. In other words, reasonable revenue demand does not harm the economy if the driving force of the economy is consumer spending.

Did you get your job from a poor person?

If you tax away enough of the wealthy's money, what do you think they will have to cut as a result?

Obviously it does.
Alright. Pull up government revenue from the years with tax cuts & prove it.

If you bothered to actually look you would see that you're wrong. I know that flies in the face of talking points but the proof is there for all to see.

Went down after Bush tax cuts.
Historical Federal Receipt and Outlay Summary
Instead of being the typical hack faggot on this site let's look at bit deeper and see how much honesty you posess.

www.forbes.com/sites/mikepatton/2012/10/15/do-tax-cuts-increase-government-revenue/

As the graph on your link also confirms, revenue went down with the Bush tax cuts.

Well when the government stops confiscating your money that should be expected.
It will come back when business feels comfortable about investing more money without fear of losing it to the tax man.
Which is the same thing the public feels about taxes.
businesses will always be in fear of taxes going up when we run huge deficits and have such a high national debt with no effort of congress to cut spending and raising revenues to pay off the debt...

when clinton raised taxes in 1993 to reduce the deficit and pay down the debt, the economy took off....BECAUSE of his actions, consumer and business confidence rose... fear subsided, when businesses KNEW the game plan...instead of worrying about what it could be....

Forum List

Back