🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Taxing the wealthy more will have little to no impact on your life or anyone around you

Alright. Pull up government revenue from the years with tax cuts & prove it.

If you bothered to actually look you would see that you're wrong. I know that flies in the face of talking points but the proof is there for all to see.

Went down after Bush tax cuts.
Historical Federal Receipt and Outlay Summary
Instead of being the typical hack faggot on this site let's look at bit deeper and see how much honesty you posess.

www.forbes.com/sites/mikepatton/2012/10/15/do-tax-cuts-increase-government-revenue/

As the graph on your link also confirms, revenue went down with the Bush tax cuts.

Well when the government stops confiscating your money that should be expected.
It will come back when business feels comfortable about investing more money without fear of losing it to the tax man.
Which is the same thing the public feels about taxes.
businesses will always be in fear of taxes going up when we run huge deficits and have such a high national debt with no effort of congress to cut spending and raising revenues to pay off the debt...

when clinton raised taxes in 1993 to reduce the deficit and pay down the debt, the economy took off....BECAUSE of his actions, consumer and business confidence rose... fear subsided, when businesses KNEW the game plan...instead of worrying about what it could be....

No, what Clinton did was follow the advice of Newt Gingrich and cut capital gains taxes. Between that cut and the technology bubble, we had a great economy because the lower the capital gains taxes, the more people invest. It's the main reason why we keep capital gains taxes down in the first place.

How about our government stop allowing illegals and immigrants in?
That alone would increase the hourly wage.

I've already said I'm not pro illegal immigration. But the illegals are fighting for the lowest paying jobs. It does drag down wages, but it is just a small part of the problem. Like I said before it's more sending jobs to other countries and bringing in foreigners for better paying jobs that is doing most of the real damage. What do you not like about what I would do? Do you like big government? My plan would shrink government by having companies take care of employees, that's the only way government will ever shrink.

Aaaaahhh fuck!!!!!!
I'll post it again for the millionth time.
I started working in machine shops over twenty five years ago.
The average hispanic ratio was around 4% when I retired five years ago it was above 80%.
These were jobs you could make a living on. Wages went stagnant in the early 90's because of it and friends I have still in the industry have told me it's gotten nothing but worse.
So when do you start supporting an anti immigrant stance and those who will do something about it?
I just did. Pass the bill, the unworthy will be thrown out and NO MORE.

Stop fucking letting immigrants in PERIOD!!!!!!
When we have an America that is fully employed fine let in some immigrants in as needed.
If they can't work, they'll stop coming. Only way.

But if they do come anyway, your liberal Mayors and Governors will give them drivers licenses.

So taxing companies helps the middle class?
You dumbass,you've seen the results of your ignorant ideas.
Companies stop hiring when their future is uncertain.

I would change corporate taxes and give breaks for hiring US workers, paying well, and giving good benefits. If they met certain criteria I would be fine with zero taxes paid by a company that takes good care of employees. That's how you would have a strong economy again. And it would shrink government.

I've already said I'm not pro illegal immigration. But the illegals are fighting for the lowest paying jobs. It does drag down wages, but it is just a small part of the problem. Like I said before it's more sending jobs to other countries and bringing in foreigners for better paying jobs that is doing most of the real damage. What do you not like about what I would do? Do you like big government? My plan would shrink government by having companies take care of employees, that's the only way government will ever shrink.

Aaaaahhh fuck!!!!!!
The average hispanic ratio was around 4% when I retired five years ago it was above 80%.
These were jobs you could make a living on. Wages went stagnant in the early 90's because of it and friends I have still in the industry have told me it's gotten nothing but worse.
So when do you start supporting an anti immigrant stance and those who will do something about it?
I just did. Pass the bill, the unworthy will be thrown out and NO MORE.

It will also add 20 million voters to the rolls that will vote Democrat by a majority.

Trust me, if Hispanics were renown to vote conservative Republican, DumBama would have been working on that wall and penalties for illegals the day he took office.

So you think the poor eat out?
A STRONG MIDDLE CLASS. Ay caramba.

I would change corporate taxes and give breaks for hiring US workers, paying well, and giving good benefits. If they met certain criteria I would be fine with zero taxes paid by a company that takes good care of employees. That's how you would have a strong economy again. And it would shrink government.

Pass the gd Schumer/Lindsay Graham immigration bill with good SS/ID card and end it. Pub harassment laws and un-American Berlin Walls won't work, just distraction to keep the haters in the GOP.

Oh please, passing such a law is like saying we need a larger bucket to bail out the water on a sinking boat. If you don't do something to stop them from coming here, no law will work. It will be an exact repeat of the Reagan days.

Specifically what did he hit you with?
I gave you specifics earlier and you promptly dismissed them.

He's mixing posts.
He isn't mixing posts. He's ignoring them.
Typical hack technique

Nah..he asked me what the Messiah hit me with.
It was what bill that hit me with a high CG tax and what I did with the money Bush awarded me after the billdo left office.
I spent it knowing I didnt have someone hostile towards investment.
Once the commie in office is gone I'll start spending money again,until then I'll spend like a pauper.

You still haven't said what new taxes Obama has hit you with.

Clearly the bush tax cuts didn't do much for the economy so you must have been the only one.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/bush-tax-cuts.bmp

What my link confirmed is that I was right but even a lower tax rate doesn't insulate us from a horrific terrorist attack.

But to the left all they see are George W Bushs initials.

Fucking trolls

No it showed that revenue went down with the Bush tax cuts like I said. That is a fact shown by both our links. They added to the debt and inequality, but didn't do much else.
Inequality is in your fucking education level. McDonald's is not a career path.
I'm as uneducated as they come yet I continue to make good money. Know why?
I don't sit around waiting for the magical mystery man to make my life better.

You get what you put into it. If you get shit wages that is your God damn problem.

And you are obviously older. It is different for younger people now. If there were lots of great paying jobs going unfilled wages wouldn't be stagnant. They no longer exist.
Do you know how many of those "younger" kids I hire? They have the perfect opportunity to learn a valuable skill that could better their lives. A good chunk of them are working for nothing more than booze & rent, don't show up on time, don't call in, etc....
My age does not insulate me from hard times, my work ethics do.

Absolutely correct.

During the recession my employer tried to find a driver. He had plenty of applications, but none from anybody that could pass a drug screening.

The same goes with my retired fathers line of work. He was a bricklayer. Tough work, but it pays very well and they got so desperate that the union sent letters to retirees asking them to find young people to join the trade. The few that they got couldn't pass a drug test either.

Apparently partying is way more important than working, starting a new career, or making a good living. That's what's wrong with our young people today.

It will only enable the government to spend more money on stupid ass senseless projects like shrimp on treadmills.
You stupid liberals will vote for it and see NONE OF IT. It will be blown on wasteful spending just like the vast majority of your taxes
Shrimp on Treadmills" is all you knw abut that research project.

"Shrimp on treadmills", funny
How about "kites i n bad weather" for experiments in electricity or even "Large explosions under hollow poles" for rocketry?

Aaaaahhh fuck!!!!!!

I've already said I would throw the illegals out. But who should I support in that? Repubs have majority in congress and aren't doing anything. I really think it is like the debt for them, just something they talk about.

I gave you specifics earlier and you promptly dismissed them.

He's mixing posts.
Typical hack technique

It was what bill that hit me with a high CG tax and what I did with the money Bush awarded me after the billdo left office.
Once the commie in office is gone I'll start spending money again,until then I'll spend like a pauper.

Clearly the bush tax cuts didn't do much for the economy so you must have been the only one.

Compare that to growth under Clinton.

You are wrong.

Illegals get shit wages BUT their direct jobs are not the problem I have.
Some of my competition hires them and as a result their bids are substantially lower than mine. I have lost quite a few jobs because of illegals. As a result my employees have made less money and their jobs as well as mine are certainly not low paying jobs.
I've even had customers bitch about my prices when compared to those of companies that employ illegals.

Thinking Mexicans only pick fruit shows you're out of touch

Good point. Houses here used to be built with good paying jobs, now the crews don't speak English. I'm always amazed that unions can still support Dems.

He's mixing posts.
Typical hack technique

Clinton? You mean Bill Clinton? The same Clinton that presided with a newly elected Republican Congress?

Typical hack technique

Clinton? You mean Bill Clinton? The same Clinton that presided with a newly elected Republican Congress?

Yes. Are you suggesting our current congress could be doing something? Cause they seem to do nothing.

Aaaaahhh fuck!!!!!!

I've already said I would throw the illegals out. But who should I support in that? Repubs have majority in congress and aren't doing anything. I really think it is like the debt for them, just something they talk about.

They're not doing anything? Who was strongly against and fought DumBama on his illegal amnesty program? The main concern of the Republican front runner is the border and illegal problem. It's Republicans that created Kate's law that Democrats promised to make sure never happens. Democrats love Sanctuary Cities and they love illegal felons here killing Americans.

Yes. Are you suggesting our current congress could be doing something? Cause they seem to do nothing.

What would you like them to do that the Democrats won't stop and Obama would go along with?

At least the libs waste money on helping Americans . Neocons waste money on building walls and more military bases around the world .

Shit, the GOP debates they all complained that we DONT spend enough on military . It's like 1/2 our budget !

The military is 18% of our budget, numskull, and we have far fewer military bases now than we did as recently as 1990.

The wall will be the best money we ever spent, but Democrats hate it because it will keep new Democrats from entering the country.

At least the libs waste money on helping Americans

Who have they helped, and how, and at whose expense?

Be specific.

Ok I'll toss out ..... Head start .! Early education for at risk 4 year olds . I know that upsets republicans .
At risk FOUR YEAR OLDS???

Head start is your goto answer?

If a 4 year old is at risk, the parents or parent in many cases is the problem.

Aaaaahhh fuck!!!!!!

They're not doing anything? Who was strongly against and fought DumBama on his illegal amnesty program? The main concern of the Republican front runner is the border and illegal problem. It's Republicans that created Kate's law that Democrats promised to make sure never happens. Democrats love Sanctuary Cities and they love illegal felons here killing Americans.

I don't see them trying to pass anything. They also frankly aren't winning the debate on illegals. They should be calling out the dems on this being one reason wages are stagnant and inequality is growing. They should get unions on their side to pressure dems to go along.

Forum List

Back