Taylor Swift avoids answering critical question about Kamala who she endorsed

400 years ago Native Americans thought to themselves "What are we going to do with these poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, criminal, un-vetted terrorist, fanatic foreign nationals (Whites) who have been invading our land?"
What would you have told those Native Americans?

You're asking a White Racist to explain the deaths of hundreds of thousand Native Americans at the hands of White Racist Americans. Kind of a self explanation.

I don't think she's a role model for women, I think she's a role model for little girls.

I've long thought, no matter her politics, she was not a bad influence on children because she never got into any scandals, got caught doing drugs, even drinking. Just wearing flashy outfits and makeup and dancing on stage. Every little girls dream. I wouldn't be upset if my daughter would like Taylor Swift. But unlike most "swifties" I remember her as a teenage girl, singing innocent songs like "our song", which she wrote a young teen girl, a freshman, in high school. I thought they were cute, didn't think SHE was that cute. I thought "Tim McGraw" as a nice song too.

I always thought Leann Rimes was a much classier type of girl and a FAR better singer. And I had a huge crush on her in the music video "Blue".

Leann Rimes became involved with a married man and broke up a family. That's hardly "classy" at all.

I'm not a fan of Swift's music so much as I am for her standing up for her rights and speaking out against the way the business of music treats all artists, in general, and female artists, in particular. In particular, she sued a DJ who sexually assaulted her, and won.

But taking back the rights to her own music - something has been a problem for many musicians, was a stroke of genius. Paul McCartney spent YEARS trying to buy back his own catalogue.

I am NOT a fan of Taylor Swift, I'm more into Jazz, Blues, Big Band and 60's-70's Rock and Soul.

The idea that Ms. Swift has to explain her endorsement is quite simply put, silly shit. She owes no explanation. She is private citizen. She holds no public office. She engaged in the time honored right to endorse the candidate of her choice.

What pisses MAGA MAGGTOS off is that she is driving voter registration through vote.gov. Over 400,000 on the night of royal ass kicking of Diaper Don by VP Harris.

How dare she not fall on her knees and worship him. She is an a-list performer and he has got is an F-list failure like Kid Rock.

I am NOT a fan of Taylor Swift, I'm more into Jazz, Blues, Big Band and 60's-70's Rock and Soul.

The idea that Ms. Swift has to explain her endorsement is quite simply put, silly shit. She owes no explanation. She is private citizen. She holds no public office. She engaged in the time honored right to endorse the candidate of her choice.

Now that is a remarkable opinion, that someone like Talylor Swift, who has millions of fans and followers, does not have a responsibility that comes with her announcing her choice for president, and explaining why without being elusive as she has.

Heck, even Harris knows that such a responsibility is very real.

The bottom-line question is:
Has Taylor Swift not endorsed two candidates who advocate policies destructive to the general welfare of the United States and her citizens?

Now that is a remarkable opinion, that someone like Talylor Swift, who has millions of fans and followers, does not have a responsibility that comes with her announcing her choice for president, and explaining why without being elusive as she has.

Heck, even Harris knows that such a responsibility is very real.

The bottom-line question is:
Has Taylor Swift not endorsed two candidates who advocate policies destructive to the general welfare of the United States and her citizens?

No she has not. She has never endorsed Donald Trump - ever.

No she has not.
Taylor Swift has in fact endorsed Tim Walz.

Tim Walz, Kamala's chosen running mate is all in with irreversible sexual mutilating surgery for minors LINK, strongly opposed legislation that would prohibit schools from allowing “a person whose sex is male” to participate in sports “designed for women or girls”, LINK; advocated legislation which ostensibly requires tampons in boy’s bathrooms LINK; and allowed BLM demonstrators to riot in Minneapolis in 2020 burning over 1,000 businesses and a police station to the ground, LINK, and even signed legislation providing state-funded health care, driver’s licenses and free college tuition to illegal entrant foreign nationals LINK

So, the record establishes Taylor Swift has endorsed two candidates who advocate policies destructive to the general welfare of the United States and her citizens.

JWK

Why is the Democrat Party Leadership importing millions of other countries poverty-stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled, and criminal populations of other countries into the United States when we have a housing shortage in the U.S., and have trouble caring for our own needy citizens?

Forum List

Back