Taylor Swift Effect on Football and Democrats

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan

I'm noticing Republicans are trying to downplay the Swift Bump Kamala got.​

The Taylor Swift Effect: How an entire new subsect of Chiefs fans were born in the 2023 NFL season. She's a social influencer!!!​

After the pop star arrived at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium on Sept. 24, Swifties across the world began to navigate their way through being a football fan, having to try and learn the confusing rules and numerous positions. But because of Swift, they were willing to do it.

And with that, it's brought the fanbase along with many families closer together, as they bonded over this new passion for the sport that dominates conversations across the United States each week. And now those conversations are happening everywhere.

While there is a large group of people who are willing to sit in front of the television for hours every weekend, just watching players throw the ball and then hit each other over and over again, there are also many others who don't understand it.

But when Swift started doing it, people's opinions instantly changed. And they figured that if she was watching, it couldn't be that bad.

“From the first game she went to I noticed how she had fun and enjoyed being at a game," Leidy Cardenas from Colombia said. "I said, 'There must be something interesting about watching a three-hour game if Taylor looks so excited about it?'"

As her relationship with Kelce continued to become more public, the number of viewers for each game grew. And the broadcast didn't shy away from knowing that they had quality content at the tip of their fingers. References were being made and the camera flashed to her whenever Kelce did anything of note.

Swifties refused to miss any opportunity to see the pop star. So every weekend, they tuned in for the games.

"Cut to today, I have watched all matches that the Chiefs have played, whether or not Taylor was in attendance because I am a fan of the Kelce brothers and some of the other players from the Chiefs team," Anusha Ramaswamy from India added. "I'm watching the Super Bowl because I felt a genuine kinship with the Kansas City football fans I met online who seemed to respect Taylor as an artist and more importantly as a human being.”

Chiefs, Kamala. Same thing.

Some experts have labelled this newfound fandom the “Swift bump”. This has led to a 20 percent increase in sponsorships. The NFL's surge in female viewership cuts across different age demographics. Among teenage girls, NFL viewership has increased by 53 percent.

Right because people never watche football or KC before Swift showed up at the games. Maybe just maybe the fact KC are yearly Superbowl contenders might have more to do with this than Taylor does.

Republicans are running away from the NFL yet despite that

The NFL's surge in female viewership cuts across different age demographics. Among teenage girls, NFL viewership has increased by 53 percent.

It's not Republican women pal. It's swifties. This election was close but really you're going to see it's not.

Republicans are running away from the NFL yet despite that

The NFL's surge in female viewership cuts across different age demographics. Among teenage girls, NFL viewership has increased by 53 percent.

It's not Republican women pal. It's swifties. This election was close but really you're going to see it's not.
Little reminder pal Hillary had a great many A list celebrities endorse her in 2016 that did not get her the Presidency. You keep talking about teenage girls well generally speaking teenage girls are under 18 and don’t vote. Finally as shocking as you might find this not every Swift fan is a Democrat and just because one likes her music does not mean they share her political beliefs. But if you want base your decisions on what Taylor says go for it.

Little reminder pal Hillary had a great many A list celebrities endorse her in 2016 that did not get her the Presidency. You keep talking about teenage girls well generally speaking teenage girls are under 18 and don’t vote. Finally as shocking as you might find this not every Swift fan is a Democrat and just because one likes her music does not mean they share her political beliefs. But if you want base your decisions on what Taylor says go for it.
Hillary didn't turn out the black or woman vote. She wasn't a great candidate. Kamala is. You know it. Let me remind you that if Taylor likes football, her fans like football. If she likes the Chiefs, they like the Chief. Is she likes Kamala...

After the pop star arrived at Arrowhead Stadium, Swifties across the world began to navigate their way through being a football fan, having to try and learn the confusing rules and numerous positions. But because of Swift, they were willing to do it.

And with that, it's brought the fan base along with many families closer together, as they bonded over this new passion for the sport that dominates conversations across the United States each week. And now those conversations are happening everywhere.

While there is a large group of people who are willing to sit in front of the television for hours every weekend, just watching players throw the ball and then hit each other over and over again, there are also many others who don't understand it.

But when Swift started doing it, people's opinions instantly changed. And they figured if she likes it....

“From the first game she went to I noticed how she had fun and enjoyed being at a game," Leidy Cardenas from Colombia said. "I said, 'There must be something interesting about watching a three-hour game if Taylor looks so excited about it?'"

As her relationship with Kelce continued to become more public, the number of viewers for each game grew.

Swifties refused to miss any opportunity to see the pop star. So every weekend, they tuned in for the games.

"Cut to today, I have watched all matches that the Chiefs have played, whether or not Taylor was in attendance. "I'm watching the Super Bowl because I felt a genuine kinship with the Kansas City football fans I met online who seemed to respect Taylor as an artist and more importantly as a human being.”

Republicans don't respect Taylor. Swifties will make you pay.

No better endorsement could get got.

Looks to me that the NFL is potentially fucking itself.....Maybe they need a woman with the ass of a 12-year old boy to prop them up.

Just last evening they had a game on Amazon so that's two games in less than a week that you had to pony-up for a streaming service to see.

Fuck that noise.....I simply won't play the NFL's game in that regard.

Last edited:

I'm noticing Republicans are trying to downplay the Swift Bump Kamala got.​

The Taylor Swift Effect: How an entire new subsect of Chiefs fans were born in the 2023 NFL season. She's a social influencer!!!​

After the pop star arrived at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium on Sept. 24, Swifties across the world began to navigate their way through being a football fan, having to try and learn the confusing rules and numerous positions. But because of Swift, they were willing to do it.

And with that, it's brought the fanbase along with many families closer together, as they bonded over this new passion for the sport that dominates conversations across the United States each week. And now those conversations are happening everywhere.

But when Swift started doing it, people's opinions instantly changed. And they figured that if she was watching, it couldn't be that bad.

As her relationship with Kelce continued to become more public, the number of viewers for each game grew. And the broadcast didn't shy away from knowing that they had quality content at the tip of their fingers. References were being made and the camera flashed to her whenever Kelce did anything of note.

"Cut to today, I have watched all matches that the Chiefs have played, whether or not Taylor was in attendance because I am a fan of the Kelce brothers and some of the other players from the Chiefs team," Anusha Ramaswamy from India added. "I'm watching the Super Bowl because I felt a genuine kinship with the Kansas City football fans I met online who seemed to respect Taylor as an artist and more importantly as a human being.”

Chiefs, Kamala. Same thing.

Some experts have labelled this newfound fandom the “Swift bump”. This has led to a 20 percent increase in sponsorships. The NFL's surge in female viewership cuts across different age demographics. Among teenage girls, NFL viewership has increased by 53 percent.

So now cults are good?

th.jpg

Hillary didn't turn out the black or woman vote. She wasn't a great candidate. Kamala is. You know it. Let me remind you that if Taylor likes football, her fans like football. If she likes the Chiefs, they like the Chief. Is she likes Kamala...

After the pop star arrived at Arrowhead Stadium, Swifties across the world began to navigate their way through being a football fan, having to try and learn the confusing rules and numerous positions. But because of Swift, they were willing to do it.

And with that, it's brought the fan base along with many families closer together, as they bonded over this new passion for the sport that dominates conversations across the United States each week. And now those conversations are happening everywhere.

But when Swift started doing it, people's opinions instantly changed. And they figured if she likes it....

As her relationship with Kelce continued to become more public, the number of viewers for each game grew.

"Cut to today, I have watched all matches that the Chiefs have played, whether or not Taylor was in attendance. "I'm watching the Super Bowl because I felt a genuine kinship with the Kansas City football fans I met online who seemed to respect Taylor as an artist and more importantly as a human being.”

Republicans don't respect Taylor. Swifties will make you pay.

No better endorsement could get got.
You keep telling yourself that but the reality is as much as people might like Swift they are more focused on their own financial situation crime and security. If you and the other Democrats want to believe people barely getting by in this economy dealing with high crime and having illegals getting more help than are will just ignore all that and vote Kamala because Taylor said so might very well be in for a rude awakening.

You keep telling yourself that but the reality is as much as people might like Swift they are more focused on their own financial situation crime and security. If you and the other Democrats want to believe people barely getting by in this economy dealing with high crime and having illegals getting more help than are will just ignore all that and vote Kamala because Taylor said so might very well be in for a rude awakening.
Those young women care very much and they aren't buying that Trump is better for them. Google it. Young women. Young people in general. So this is huge because she's going to get out the votes. That's why this is great. GET OUT THE VOTE. You do you, we will do us.

J.D. Vance’s comments about Taylor Swift backfire in the most hilarious way possible​

“We admire Taylor Swift’s music,” the Ohio senator and Republican vice presidential candidate told Fox News on Wednesday, Sept. 11, “but I don’t think most Americans, whether they like her music, are fans of hers or not, are going to be influenced by a billionaire celebrity who I think is fundamentally disconnected from the interests and the problems of most Americans.”

1726234042363.png

Donald Trump is a cult. Change our minds?

“I’m voting for @kamalaharris because she fights for the rights and causes I believe need a warrior to champion them,” Swift wrote. “I think she is a steady-handed, gifted leader, and I believe we can accomplish so much more in this country if we are led by calm and not chaos.”
Swift signed off as “Childless Cat Lady,”

As soon as she either breaks up with Kelce, or he retires (which will be happening in the not too distant future) and she's not seen in the stands on a regular basis, her followers will taper off from their NFL viewing, as they wait for her to tell them what to do next.

Forum List

Back