Taylor Swift Instagram post prompts record-breaking voter registration

You can't "skirt" the law by following the law, jackass. Did he break a law? Get fined by the IRS? No. Therefore he did nothing wrong, fool. His returns were purely legit according to the tax code written by you democraps.
So this was you lying out your ass?

1695676333789.png

Do the Chaos Caucus members, who say they will shut down the government because spending bills add to the debt, need to not shut down the government because doing so will add $11 billion to the debt?

I dunno..I thought we were talking about swifty

If you're going to claim that they voted no on helping veterans because of hidden pork, then you need to prove your bullshit hypothesis.
No, youre the one they claimed they voted no because of trying to hurt veterans, you need to prove that’s the reason!

I assure you, they didn’t vote down a bill just for the hell of it. Most cited the 400B mandatory spending that wouldn’t be subject to normal appropriation.

Like I said, put up stand alone bills, and you’ll see stuff like this pass with flying colors. But you’ll never see it because too many people want to attach their special interest to the project.

If you want to blame anyone, you should blame those who do add special interest to those bills, which make them impassable.

Last edited:
I hope she does campaign with him. Nothing says “I’m for the little guy” than having someone who is worth almost a billion dollars, and has average ticket sales of $2000 to $3000 per ticket to her shows, riding along side you.

Do you realize that she makes an average of 13.6 million dollars per show? If her show is 3 hours long…that’s $1259 PER SECOND.

I wonder if swifty pays her fair share? Or does she take all the same deductions as those “evil rich republicans”? OHH…I wonder if she took advantage of trumps tax cuts …oooh, that would be interesting.

ironically, she’s probably guilty of everything you hate about the evil rich people. The only thing that makes it ok is how she votes…that seems to erase all wrongs.

And the Chief are back in the SB. The MAGA whiners are out in force crying and falsely claiming that the NFL is rigged for KC. They are just jealous that young people are signing up to vote for Democrats. The only thing the repubs have done for the two years they have held to House is trying to bring down Hunter, while ignoring the 2 BILLION the Saudi's mysteriously gave Kushner. The do nothing repubs will lose the House in November.

Forum List

Back