Taylor Swift Instagram post prompts record-breaking voter registration

What a bizarre little tantrum. She may have drummed up votes for your orange God, too, ya know.
Just pointing out the glaring hypocrisy that your buddies seem to think is funny.
Trump had nothing to do with my comment you pathetic moron.

It should be if you are a dupe of the AGW nonsense, but you can't bring yourself to call out the wasteful polluters on "your" side.

Pathetic.
But i don't care.

It has absolutely nothing to do with AGW theory. Not that you understand any of it.

This is where low IQ people who know nothing about it and want to know nothing about it reside. Your shallow meme territory.

But i don't care.

It has absolutely nothing to do with AGW theory. Not that you understand any of it.

This is where low IQ people who know nothing about it and want to know nothing about it reside. Your shallow meme territory.
The fuck it doesn't.
The idiots that spout off about so called green energy are the most wasteful people on the planet, and you morons drool with anticipation for their every comment.

You really lack awareness.

Good, then you can't complain when you LOSE by any and all means necessary. Remember that, Ace.
Our means are all legal. That's the difference. Ask Stewart Rhodes.
4i6Ckte.gif

You mean like Trump, and every other millionaire? Trump still has a residence at Trump Tower, but "lives" in Florida in order to pay the least amount of taxes, avoiding his fair share.

I don't know what your username used to be here, but I'm betting he was a huge shitstain, too.
Skidmark sez wut?

Illegals are going to directly compete with poorer Americans for lower skill jobs. Go to a Home Depot or Lowes and watch what goes on in the parking lots most days, Synth. You've got undocumented workers looking to get cash jobs with builders, lawn care companies, etc. They're willing to work cheaper and they're not paying taxes on their wages. Who's jobs do you think that takes away from?
Why won't Republicans pass laws that severely punish the people who hire them? They bitch all day about them, and they use it to get the gullible to vote for them but they won't solve the problem.

Tyson Foods and slaughterhouses across America should have huge fines, and their executives should be looking at prison sentences if Republicans wanted to actually solve the problem. They don't.

Forum List

Back