Taylor Swift Instagram post prompts record-breaking voter registration

Ahh man, now go through that bill and point out all of the OTHER reasons repubs couldn’t vote for the bill…you know, all the OTHER special projects that they couldn’t agree to, as happens with every other bill that’s rejected.

My point is direct. They want to give billions to kids for college, but the veteran on the street is screwed.
No, you can try to defend them shitting on veterans.

Want more bills that they voted 'no' on?

Meaning you find ways to skirt the law using the LETTER of the law to evade its INTENT.
You mean like Trump does with his taxes?

It's very convenient for me that everything that you accuse Democrats of, and say is bad, your Cult Leader has done in spades, and you can't find the integrity or honesty to criticize him for it.
4i6Ckte.gif

So like, if Taylor Swift is on Instagram, does she have the mandatory Instagram eyebrows? :D

Instagram people won't vote if it conflicts with their beauty parlor appointments. :banana:

Last edited:
Republicans hate Capitalism.

Nope, I wouldn’t have a problem with ol’ swiftly making as much money as she possibly can…but she’s a lefty and aren’t all lefties about “no more drilling” and fossil fuels are evil!?

just saying, if she’s a part of that activism, she needs to find a way to make her tour green.

No, you can try to defend them shitting on veterans.

Want more bills that they voted 'no' on?

Go ahead and list them all, and while you’re at it, list all the pork stuffed into them which are the reasons why they voted no.

You know it’s true.

Here’s my idea, if you want to see the true nature of those in congress, make all the bills single issue, then you’ll see people voting these bills up. As long as someone wants to tack some special interest project to an important bill, there’s always a chance they will be voted down.

So, stop putting special interest projects in them.

Go ahead and list them all, and while you’re at it, list all the pork stuffed into them which are the reasons why they voted no.

You know it’s true.

Here’s my idea, if you want to see the true nature of those in congress, make all the bills single issue, then you’ll see people voting these bills up. As long as someone wants to tack some special interest project to an important bill, there’s always a chance they will be voted down.

So, stop putting special interest projects in them.
If you're going to claim that they voted no on helping veterans because of hidden pork, then you need to prove your bullshit hypothesis.

You mean like Trump does with his taxes?

Really, Ass? His returns have been both stolen AND taken by force of law and I'm unaware that either was proven anything less than 100% legit. Maybe you know better and can post a link here as to which return was off and what was wrong with it that the IRS is taking action against him? Otherwise STFU.

Really, Ass? His returns have been both stolen AND taken by force of law and I'm unaware that either was proven anything less than 100% legit. Maybe you know better and can post a link here as to which return was off and what was wrong with it that the IRS is taking action against him? Otherwise STFU.
What does this have to do with he did or did not "find ways to skirt the law using the LETTER of the law to evade its INTENT"?

Every time I make a fool of you on this board, you deflect away from what you originally said, and I replied to. Every time.

Why won't Republicans pass laws that severely punish the people who hire them? They bitch all day about them, and they use it to get the gullible to vote for them but they won't solve the problem.

Tyson Foods and slaughterhouses across America should have huge fines, and their executives should be looking at prison sentences if Republicans wanted to actually solve the problem. They don't.
Closing down businesses that even entertain hiring illegals will ensure a positive outcome. We need to see businesses shut down

This is how you use your celebrity. She's going to end up getting hundreds of thousands of new, young voters registered by election day. I wonder who those legions of young voters will vote for, the guy who's trying to eliminate student debt or the guy who is going around bragging that he ended Roe v Wade? 🤔

Taylor Swift Instagram post prompts record-breaking voter registration

An Instagram post from Taylor Swift prompted a record 35,252 new voters to register Tuesday, according to Vote.org.

The “Only the Young” singer participated in Tuesday’s National Voter Registration Day by urging her fans to make sure they were eligible to cast a ballot in the 2024 presidential election.

“I’ve heard you raise your voices, and I know how powerful they are,” Swift wrote, along with sharing a link to the nonprofit voter registration platform. “Make sure you’re ready to use them in our elections this year!”

Later that day, Vote.org communications director Nick Morrow reported just how much of an impact Swift had.

“Fun fact: After @taylorswift13 posted on Instagram today directing her followers to register to vote on @votedotorg, our site was averaging 13,000 users every 30 minutes. 13!” he wrote on social media. “Let’s just say her reputation for being a mastermind is very well-earned!”
lot of ex boyfriends I guess.

What does this have to do with he did or did not "find ways to skirt the law using the LETTER of the law
You can't "skirt" the law by following the law, jackass. Did he break a law? Get fined by the IRS? No. Therefore he did nothing wrong, fool. His returns were purely legit according to the tax code written by you democraps.

Every time I make a fool of you
Every time? Asswipe, you've yet to ever win a single argument. All of your "victories" must be purely within the delusions of your own pathetic, ego-driven mind.

Forum List

Back