🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Taylor Swift is republican's public enemy #1

Did you guys know this was happening?
Who are you calling a guy? You don't even know what a woman is, so you can't know what a guy is neither.

I mean I knew there'd been some talk about her and some voter registration stuff, but now they are claiming the Superbowl is rigged because she's dating someone on the team?
The NFL has already admitted that her "brand" will bring the game an estimated additional 331 million dollars. Never mind the fact that the NFL ignored a hit on Jackson in the Baltimore game that might have allowed the Ravens to tie the game or win, but Lamar doesn't look nearly as good in a short, tight skirt as Taylor does!

And apparently RWNJ "media" hosts are melting down over her influence?
Judge for yourself. Last year, music legend Paul McCartney got a 5-10 second camera shot. Count how many shots and minutes of air time Taylor gets, especially everytime her squeeze Kelce makes a play. My guess: Taylor gets more airtime than whatever bum they hired this year for the halftime show.

And when KC wins (27-13), I bet they zoom right in on Kelce and Swift dry humping on the field, have her up on the podium and give her a special interview.

Awards run deep for such a good democrat vote enlister!

I just read a post here from a moron claiming he was smarter than Taylor and that Taylor was part of the non existent deep state.

Read this link which speaks to her all around brilliance.

Why the hell was my thread merged here? Who do I contact to address this MAGA moderation?

Considering celebrities have been filmed at pro sports events for decades. Jack Nicholson, Spike Lee, Jimmy Fallon all with no hysteria, no outrage.
uh huh

so just because they're famous for whatever they do makes them magically insightful to politics?

~S~

Who are you calling a guy? You don't even know what a woman is, so you can't know what a guy is neither.

The NFL has already admitted that her "brand" will bring the game an estimated additional 331 million dollars. Never mind the fact that the NFL ignored a hit on Jackson in the Baltimore game that might have allowed the Ravens to tie the game or win, but Lamar doesn't look nearly as good in a short, tight skirt as Taylor does!

Judge for yourself. Last year, music legend Paul McCartney got a 5-10 second camera shot. Count how many shots and minutes of air time Taylor gets, especially everytime her squeeze Kelce makes a play. My guess: Taylor gets more airtime than whatever bum they hired this year for the halftime show.

And when KC wins (27-13), I bet they zoom right in on Kelce and Swift dry humping on the field, have her up on the podium and give her a special interview.

Awards run deep for such a good democrat vote enlister!
defensive.jpg

I simply do not understand the focus on an airhead here....
........so just because they're famous for whatever they do makes them magically insightful to politics?
------------------------------------

Hey, Sparky, this is what I think I know:

Some rightwing 'influencer' or blogger kickstarted some allegation that Swift is a CIA 'asset'. That in itself is not unusual. That feverbed of nutjobbery in the blogosphere is prone to all kinds of jackassery.

But then, and this is where it goes all steroid-y......one of the bigger platforms....OAN, Fox, even a recent presidential candidate, Ramswamy......well, they amplify that nutjobbery of the 'CIA asset' business.

NOW.....the nutjobbery is in the field of play. It's a THING.
And all kinds of RWNJ conspiracists start contributing to it all over the chatroom, social media landscape.

And then.....and this is another key part of the steroid-y phenomena......well, the Dems/Left sees this and they go ape-shit over the ridiculousness of it. They love it. It plays right to the political wisdom of......"if your opponent shoots his foot---give him more bullets'.

And that's where we are at.
Taylor Swift is now kinda irrelevant to the back'n'forths.
The Trumpaloons say it is weaponizing celebrity.
The Dems are saying ..... give us more of this loonery. Please.

Personally, I think it is over-the-top amusing. But that's me.
I love this bar. :cool:

Considering celebrities have been filmed at pro sports events for decades. Jack Nicholson, Spike Lee, Jimmy Fallon all with no hysteria, no outrage.

I mean. High marks for an excellent avatar. Ha! And good trolling the dads, Brads and Chads too

------------------------------------

Hey, Sparky, this is what I think I know:

Some rightwing 'influencer' or blogger kickstarted some allegation that Swift is a CIA 'asset'. That in itself is not unusual. That feverbed of nutjobbery in the blogosphere is prone to all kinds of jackassery.

But then, and this is where it goes all steroid-y......one of the bigger platforms....OAN, Fox, even a recent presidential candidate, Ramswamy......well, they amplify that nutjobbery of the 'CIA asset' business.

NOW.....the nutjobbery is in the field of play. It's a THING.
And all kinds of RWNJ conspiracists start contributing to it all over the chatroom, social media landscape.

And then.....and this is another key part of the steroid-y phenomena......well, the Dems/Left sees this and they go ape-shit over the ridiculousness of it. They love it. It plays right to the political wisdom of......"if your opponent shoots his foot---give him more bullets'.

And that's where we are at.
Taylor Swift is now kinda irrelevant to the back'n'forths.
The Trumpaloons say it is weaponizing celebrity.
The Dems are saying ..... give us more of this loonery. Please.

Personally, I think it is over-the-top amusing. But that's me.
I love this bar. :cool:

The conservatives nutjobs floated this all over. The bigger names had to step in and call it the kind of crazy it is. I'm talking Matt Walsh and James Woods, among others. So that shut the nutjobs down for a bit at least.

Listen. My side saw a few conspiracy theories right from the get-go, most notably Covid 19. So now some people feel justified concocting just any old conspiracy theory, like one win makes them all winners or some stupid thing.

The conservatives nutjobs floated this all over. The bigger names had to step in and call it the kind of crazy it is. I'm talking Matt Walsh and James Woods, among others. So that shut the nutjobs down for a bit at least.

Listen. My side saw a few conspiracy theories right from the get-go, most notably Covid 19. So now some people feel justified concocting just any old conspiracy theory, like one win makes them all winners or some stupid thing.
You mean like Pizzagate? Oh that was years ago.

You nutjobs have been at this craziness for a long time

Forum List

Back