Tea Partier: Obama was smoking dope and hand picked by the communists to be president

Black_Label

Registered Democrat
Jun 20, 2012
Here we go again with more far right wing insanity,..

President Barack Obama is little more than a dope-smoking stooge of secret communists, according to one tea party activist.

“Remember, Obama has been running for president his whole life,” World Net Daily contributor Jerome Corsi said at a conservative event in Oregon earlier this month.

“He was picked by the far left, by Alexrod,” he continued. “He was picked by the communists to be the next guy.”

“You know, he was mostly smoking dope his whole life and he didn’t need to read anything except out of a teleprompter.”

Tea party speaker: Obama ?mostly smoking dope? before he was ?picked by communists? to be president | The Raw Story

Obama has never smoked dope, so this is all bullshit.

Last edited:
Tea Partier: Obama was smoking dope and hand picked by the communists to be president

We must stop being the stupid party. It’s time for a new Republican party that talks like adults. It’s time for us to articulate our plans and visions for America in real terms. We had a number of Republicans damage the brand this year with offensive and bizarre comments. We’ve had enough of that.

We must stop insulting the intelligence of voters. We need to trust the smarts of the American people. We have to stop dumbing down our ideas and stop reducing everything to mindless slogans and tag lines for 30-second ads.
- stop being the stupid party

- party that talks like adults

- damaged the brand this year with offensive and bizarre comments

- stop insulting the intelligence of voters

- stop dumbing down our ideas

- stop reducing everything to mindless slogans and tag lines

Despite losing the last 2 presidential elections, conservatives still haven't learned from their mistakes!

Last edited:
Sounds pretty accurate to me (and anyone else with a brain).

Quick question............................if Obama was a "dope smoking communist" who was hand picked by the communist party, then why does Putin (who is a Russian communist) hate him so much?

And by the way......................how many of the posters on here have never tried smoking pot while they were in their late teens to mid 20's?

I'm guessing not many.

Quick question............................if Obama was a "dope smoking communist" who was hand picked by the communist party, then why does Putin (who is a Russian communist) hate him so much?

And by the way......................how many of the posters on here have never tried smoking pot while they were in their late teens to mid 20's?

I'm guessing not many.

Link.

I'm guessing not many.

Link.

It has been widely reported that many people who are adults have tried marijuana while in their teens or early 20's.

You? Probably didn't smoke cannabis while you were in your young adulthood. But, we can probably attribute that to your being too scared (or too indoctrinated by your church or parents) to do so.

BTW..................did you know that cannabis (marijuana) oil was one of the ingredients of the Holy Anoiting Oil for the Kings of Israel? Jesus was even anointed by it.

And yeah..................there is evidence in some of the tombs from those times that people had cannabis buried (along with their pipes) with them.

But, keep on with the bigotry Little Retarded Rebecca from NC, it suits you, and provides a lot of us with something to laugh at.

Obama is more of a communist than Putin, and more of a tyrant as well.

Obama is more of a communist than Putin, and more of a tyrant as well.

Really? Tell us how Obama is more communistic than Putin.

I'd also like to hear how he's a tyrant as well.

Got links, or is that just hyperbolic rhetoric?

I'm guessing not many.

Link.

It has been widely reported that many people who are adults have tried marijuana while in their teens or early 20's.

You? Probably didn't smoke cannabis while you were in your young adulthood. But, we can probably attribute that to your being too scared (or too indoctrinated by your church or parents) to do so.

BTW..................did you know that cannabis (marijuana) oil was one of the ingredients of the Holy Anoiting Oil for the Kings of Israel? Jesus was even anointed by it.

And yeah..................there is evidence in some of the tombs from those times that people had cannabis buried (along with their pipes) with them.

But, keep on with the bigotry Little Retarded Rebecca from NC, it suits you, and provides a lot of us with something to laugh at.

Link to palin being a Russian Communist or shut the fuck up. See how that is done?

Last edited:

I'm guessing not many.

Link.

The last 3 presidents all did drugs. Times have changed, get with it. Look at the Canadien polititions who are admitting to smoking dope.

I'm guessing not many.

Link.

how is it bigotry?

Link to palin being a Russian Communist or shut the fuck up. See how that is done?

Putin, not Palin.

Putin, not Palin.

Excuse me, I have a new pair of glasses

Well, apparently you can't read.

I said PUTIN (not Palin) was a Russian communist. And, considering the place where Putin was born, as well as considering his party affiliation, I think that I'm pretty safe saying that Putin is a Russian Communist.

Palin? Well.....................she's nothing more than some bimbo dingbat that the GOP thought they could win with because they wanted to garner the "Hillary" vote.

Unfortunately for the GOP, Palin showed her ignorance and showed how unprepared she was, but it worked out well for Obama.

Shut the fuck up unless you can prove otherwise (see how that is done)?

BTW.........................editing my post and putting it in the smallest type possible is a nice touch. Since you couldn't silence my words, you decided to make them small.

Last edited:

Well, apparently you can't read.

I said PUTIN (not Palin) was a Russian communist. And, considering the place where Putin was born, as well as considering his party affiliation, I think that I'm pretty safe saying that Putin is a Russian Communist.

Palin? Well.....................she's nothing more than some bimbo dingbat that the GOP thought they could win with because they wanted to garner the "Hillary" vote.

Unfortunately for the GOP, Palin showed her ignorance and showed how unprepared she was, but it worked out well for Obama.

Shut the fuck up unless you can prove otherwise (see how that is done)?

BTW.........................editing my post and putting it in the smallest type possible is a nice touch. Since you couldn't silence my words, you decided to make them small.

I didn't edited your post liar.

Forum List

Back