Tea Party Member To KKK: Get the hell away from us, we dont want you here!!!

Blatant racist signs, cartoons, blog writing and emails are not 'political correctness'. "Caricature is part of politics, but racist stereotyping isn't."

I think your posts are great. But I think we're fighting a losing battle. Now they are turning things around by claiming that we are the racists. This idea provided to them by Limbaugh, Beck, or Bachman. Just incredible and very depressing, I think.

Yes. That is the tactic. If you dare to bring up the subject of racism it means you're racist.

Don't buy into it. It's a patently unfair but effective tactic, which is why they use. The whole point is to make us give up in despair. Take heart.

The nonsense about wanting to create a colorblind society. It isn’t our colors that are the problem. It is the cultural assessment that certain groups can be ranked superior or inferior based on stereotypes. It is the fact that entire systems have been set up to perpetuate or pander to these stereotypes. It is the investment of certain people to insist on homogeny in order for us to coexist peacefully instead of embracing diversity.

You can “see color” without adding a value judgment.

The fact that President Obama is on the receiving end of these stereotypes shows that racism is still alive.

Great post!!! You have a great gift in putting a situation into words. And you are absolutely right. What a dishonest tactic.

Did you ever see signs relating to Bush's color that were intended to be a racial slur?? Was Bush challenged about not being born in America??? Was Bush's Christianity challenged?? Did you see signs with Bush & Laura depicted as monkeys???

Until you can say yes to the above questions, I am not going to reevaluate anything. It's as plain as day.

That is very closed minded of you considering your a self-described liberal. I'm sorry if my challenge made you feel defensive but it was an honest challenge.

you are claiming that since people, like myself, oppose obama's policies we do so only because he is black. I retorted with the challenge "Since you opposed bush's policies does that mean you did it only because he is white"

Now onto your challenge even if you didn't rise to mine.

Google Image Result for http://www.theclassicalliberal.com/TCL/graphics/bushHitler/BushHitlerShitAsshole.jpg

Anti-Bush-Uncurious_George_W_Bush.gif

bush_monkey1.jpg

bushmonkey.jpg

Oh, geez. You're just not getting it. When I see signs depicting Obama as a witch doctor or monkey, it is racist. Would Bush ever be depicted as a witch doctor?? Hell no. There are signs depicting him as a monkey because he is considered kind of dumb. Would you feel better if instead those signs showed a white guy with a dunce cap??

When Obama is depicted as a monkey, the intent is the same as when they show him as a witch doctor. He's black, he's inferior, he's a ******. I hated using that word. But it seems you need me to spell it out, so I did.

Now do you get it???

Before going on the attack with me make sure you're diligent ok? Read below

Did you ever see signs relating to Bush's color that were intended to be a racial slur?? Was Bush challenged about not being born in America??? Was Bush's Christianity challenged?? Did you see signs with Bush & Laura depicted as monkeys???

Until you can say yes to the above questions, I am not going to reevaluate anything. It's as plain as day.

Actually Bush was depicted as a chimp. I think it's worse to make President Obama a monkey because of racial history.

There is a long, sad history of comparing blacks to animals, going back hundreds of years.

That is a valid point SkyDancer

Last edited:
is it not possible that some that use those have no clue about the racial overtones to an image
i know i had never seen nor heard of a monkey being used as a racial slur towards a black person before a few years agohanlons razor comes into play here

Were you in a coma or out of the country???
neither, moron
i didnt grow up around racists

Nice try, you absolute dumb ass. I can see through your comments like an x-ray machine. So can other people. You are not slick in the least.

That is very closed minded of you considering your a self-described liberal. I'm sorry if my challenge made you feel defensive but it was an honest challenge.

you are claiming that since people, like myself, oppose obama's policies we do so only because he is black. I retorted with the challenge "Since you opposed bush's policies does that mean you did it only because he is white"

Now onto your challenge even if you didn't rise to mine.

Google Image Result for http://www.theclassicalliberal.com/TCL/graphics/bushHitler/BushHitlerShitAsshole.jpg

Anti-Bush-Uncurious_George_W_Bush.gif

bush_monkey1.jpg

bushmonkey.jpg

Oh, geez. You're just not getting it. When I see signs depicting Obama as a witch doctor or monkey, it is racist. Would Bush ever be depicted as a witch doctor?? Hell no. There are signs depicting him as a monkey because he is considered kind of dumb. Would you feel better if instead those signs showed a white guy with a dunce cap??

When Obama is depicted as a monkey, the intent is the same as when they show him as a witch doctor. He's black, he's inferior, he's a ******. I hated using that word. But it seems you need me to spell it out, so I did.

Now do you get it???

Before going on the attack with me make sure your diligent ok? Read below

Actually Bush was depicted as a chimp. I think it's worse to make President Obama a monkey because of racial history.

There is a long, sad history of comparing blacks to animals, going back hundreds of years.

Why can't most of you bagheads figure out when to use "your" and when to use "you're"??

As for your question, what point are you trying to make?? Just tell me. I'm not into guessing games. Especially with someone like you.

I have one response to the last page and a half of posts...it is a litmus test.

Please watch these 2 videos and pick one of the following 4 aswers

A) The first video shows racism
B) The Second video shows racism
C) Both Videos show racism
D) Neither video shows racism

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CTG58jIlNA]YouTube - KKK: Then and Now[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3MbqupVxMY]YouTube - Black Panthers Say That Blacks Have To "Kill Some Crackers And Their Babies!"[/ame]

I want to see where you guys all stand before I get into some of what you said...i may have misinterpreted what you were typing and your answers will clear it up for me.

Now do you get it???

Before going on the attack with me make sure your diligent ok? Read below

Why can't most of you bagheads figure out when to use "your" and when to use "you're"??

As for your question, what point are you trying to make?? Just tell me. I'm not into guessing games. Especially with someone like you.

I'm glad you can make fun of my typo but not understand the point of my post.....Ok here you attacked me as follows:

"Oh, geez. You're just not getting it. When I see signs depicting Obama as a witch doctor or monkey, it is racist. Would Bush ever be depicted as a witch doctor?? Hell no. There are signs depicting him as a monkey because he is considered kind of dumb. Would you feel better if instead those signs showed a white guy with a dunce cap??"

Now your attack came AFTER I had this exchange and made this posts 2 posts under the one you quoted.

As you can see I wasn't thinking of it that way yet when SkyDancer put it into that context I totally changed my opinion on the situation.

You coming in 2 pages later, after making several other posts, and acting like I'm being a moron in an agressive way was an example of you not being diligent before posting.

All I asked was that you try and do so.

Oh and thanks for the bagheads comment. From that behavior is it safe for me to assume you run around calling people the N word too? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

YouTube - KKK: Then and Now
YouTube - Black Panthers Say That Blacks Have To "Kill Some Crackers And Their Babies!"

I want to see where you guys all stand before I get into some of what you said...i may have misinterpreted what you were typing and your answers will clear it up for me.

They both show racism. The second video shows a man in the street using racist language and threatening violence.

The KKK actually carried out their threats and once had 40,000 members. That's the difference. One fool threatening violence versus an organized movement that carried out many acts of violence.

Last edited:

YouTube - Black Panthers Say That Blacks Have To "Kill Some Crackers And Their Babies!"

They both show racism. The second video shows a man in the street using racist language and threateing violence.

The KKK actually carried out their threats and once had 40,000 members. That's the difference.

Thank you skydancer for what I feel is the correct answer....both show racism.

Waiting on the others now.

BTW you might be interested in these incidents with the black panthers in history where they did carry out the violent threats (about.com). Granted the recorded violence here is a lot less than the recorded violence throughuot the history of the KKK.

•May 2, 1967: About 30 armed Black Panther members entered the California legislature to protest consideration of outlawing the right of private citizens to bear arms. There was no violence, but the spectacle is well remembered and brought the group into public light..
•1967-1968: A number of shootouts between Black Panther members and the police, leave a number of both parties dead
•April 6, 1968: An armed confrontation between Black Panthers and police led to a 90 minute confrontation at a building housing Panthers. Eventually, the Panthers surrendered. Over the course of the day, at least four policemen were wounded and one killed. One Panther member, Bobby Hutton, was killed by the police and seven others were arrested.
•December 4, 1969: Another well-remembered instance of violence was instigated by the FBI, which provided the information needed to raid the Illinois Black Panther Party head's apartment. Two members of the Black Panthers were killed by gunfire. The event is remembered partly for the disproportionate firing: evidence revealed later that the police fired up to 99 bullets, while the Panthers may have shot one. It is also remembered because information required for the break-in was obtained by an FBI infiltrator in a period when surveillance of the domestic group had been approved.

Like I said WE DONT WANT YOU HERE!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYfmShJe5MA&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Proof That The TEA Party IS NOT Racist![/ame]

You heard it here on the USMB first.

Thats right KKK....We heard you expressing a like for the Tea Partiers and the Tea Partiers want to let you know you are not welcome at our events and we do not want you as part of our movement.

We understand you have a first ammendment right to free expression but we do not share in your values. Please refrain from associating with us and please refrain from using our events to express your viewpoints.

Thank you for respecting our Wishes

Sincerely,

PLYMCO_PILGRIM and everyone else who thanks this post

EDIT: I read the NAACP resolution and I am not bothered by it at all. I feel that some of it is off base but the part where they call on tea partiers to denounce any racially themed signage and where they ask the tea party to publicly state they dont support racial hate groups is a great suggestion...and i'm going to do as they ask.

I thought no one spoke for the tea party?

At any rate, I don't blame you for trying to keep the kluckers away.

Good luck with that.

Unfortunately for you guys, they are going to have an "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" towards your movement when it comes to a black president.

Thats right KKK....We heard you expressing a like for the Tea Partiers and the Tea Partiers want to let you know you are not welcome at our events and we do not want you as part of our movement.

We understand you have a first ammendment right to free expression but we do not share in your values. Please refrain from associating with us and please refrain from using our events to express your viewpoints.

Sincerely,

EDIT: I read the NAACP resolution and I am not bothered by it at all. I feel that some of it is off base but the part where they call on tea partiers to denounce any racially themed signage and where they ask the tea party to publicly state they dont support racial hate groups is a great suggestion...and i'm going to do as they ask.

Good luck with that.

Unfortunately for you guys, they are going to have an "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" towards your movement when it comes to a black president.

Yeah I hear ya. It sucks.

Hey did you see the guy in the black shirt in the video i just posted before your response?

Check it out.

Are you also lacking comprehension skills?? YOU ARE NOT FUNNY.
In your opinion. Please don't confuse opinion with fact. :lol:

Really??? Too bad I don't have time for a poll.
And what do polls quantify?

Opinion. Or do you really think that the world was flat in the Dark Ages when most people thought it was?

Take you time to think this through. I can tell you haven't given this much thought at all.

Sincerely,

Good luck with that.

Hey did you see the guy in the black shirt in the video i just posted before your response?

Check it out.

I'll check it out a little later.

Remember that some of us warned you that you were going to attract people like this. As silly as I think the TP is, I don't want to see the KKK co-locate itself with you guys.

I just hate Kluckers. I think you all will be able to get them to piss off, but they are going to try.

Good luck with that.

Check it out.

I'll check it out a little later.

Remember that some of us warned you that you were going to attract people like this. As silly as I think the TP is, I don't want to see the KKK co-locate itself with you guys.

I just hate Kluckers. I think you all will be able to get them to piss off, but they are going to try.

Im with you and that guy in the video, with the camera, is how everyone in the tea party should react in that situation. (notice the sign that keeps following him around too, lol)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYfmShJe5MA&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Proof That The TEA Party IS NOT Racist![/ame]

They both show racism. The second video shows a man in the street using racist language and threateing violence.

The KKK actually carried out their threats and once had 40,000 members. That's the difference.

Thank you skydancer for what I feel is the correct answer....both show racism.

Waiting on the others now.

BTW you might be interested in these incidents with the black panthers in history where they did carry out the violent threats (about.com). Granted the recorded violence here is a lot less than the recorded violence throughuot the history of the KKK.

•May 2, 1967: About 30 armed Black Panther members entered the California legislature to protest consideration of outlawing the right of private citizens to bear arms. There was no violence, but the spectacle is well remembered and brought the group into public light..
•1967-1968: A number of shootouts between Black Panther members and the police, leave a number of both parties dead
•April 6, 1968: An armed confrontation between Black Panthers and police led to a 90 minute confrontation at a building housing Panthers. Eventually, the Panthers surrendered. Over the course of the day, at least four policemen were wounded and one killed. One Panther member, Bobby Hutton, was killed by the police and seven others were arrested.
•December 4, 1969: Another well-remembered instance of violence was instigated by the FBI, which provided the information needed to raid the Illinois Black Panther Party head's apartment. Two members of the Black Panthers were killed by gunfire. The event is remembered partly for the disproportionate firing: evidence revealed later that the police fired up to 99 bullets, while the Panthers may have shot one. It is also remembered because information required for the break-in was obtained by an FBI infiltrator in a period when surveillance of the domestic group had been approved.

The Black Panther Party and the New Black Panther Party ARE NOT ASSOCIATED AT ALL, WITH EACH OTHER.....in case you did not know such. http://www.blackpanther.org/newsalert.htm

Forum List

Back