🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tea Party Members Tear up Schoolbooks

I'm most surprised that Tea Partiers could even tell which ones were the school books.

Poll: Tea Party backers wealthier, educated

NYT poll Tea partiers wealthier more educated - The New York Times

Yale Professor’s Surprising Discovery: Tea Party Supporters More Scientifically Literate

Yale Professor 8217 s Surprising Discovery Tea Party Supporters More Scientifically Literate

:beer:

I'm most surprised that Tea Partiers could even tell which ones were the school books.

Still bitter that we won't give you reparations eh?

I'm white, retard.

Why don't you give me a ballpark estimate on how many times I'll have to tell you that before it will find its way into your head?

Ahhhh the guilt factor.

How many blacks did you own?

Steady there, I already have a girlfriend.

Poll: Tea Party backers wealthier, educated

NYT poll Tea partiers wealthier more educated - The New York Times

Yale Professor’s Surprising Discovery: Tea Party Supporters More Scientifically Literate

Yale Professor 8217 s Surprising Discovery Tea Party Supporters More Scientifically Literate

Then why are they wrong about everything?

3 Arizona school board members, also Tea Party supporters, who lost their bid for re-election a month ago showed up in a biology classroom and began tearing pages out of biology books.

3 pages, to be exact. The pages contained references to abortion and birth control, and apparently they didn’t want that information getting into the hands of the students. Rachel Maddow of MSNBC found the information online and has reprinted it, with the consent of the copyright holders.

ArizonaHonorsBiology.com is a website created by Maddow to prevent the information from being censored.

ArizonaHonorsBiology.com MSNBC
Textbooks are expensive...40-50 bucks a pop.....bill 'em.

They make good kindling. Spares me the $10/cord of wood for my fireplace.

"Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, teach him to make a fire out of textbooks and he'll be warm forever."

3 Arizona school board members, also Tea Party supporters, who lost their bid for re-election a month ago showed up in a biology classroom and began tearing pages out of biology books.

3 pages, to be exact. The pages contained references to abortion and birth control, and apparently they didn’t want that information getting into the hands of the students. Rachel Maddow of MSNBC found the information online and has reprinted it, with the consent of the copyright holders.

ArizonaHonorsBiology.com is a website created by Maddow to prevent the information from being censored.

ArizonaHonorsBiology.com MSNBC
Textbooks are expensive...40-50 bucks a pop.....bill 'em.

They make good kindling. Spares me the $10/cord of wood for my fireplace.

"Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, teach him to make a fire out of textbooks and he'll be warm forever."

Where are you paying $10/cord for wood?

Still bitter that we won't give you reparations eh?

I'm white, retard.

Why don't you give me a ballpark estimate on how many times I'll have to tell you that before it will find its way into your head?

Ahhhh the guilt factor.

How many blacks did you own?

Steady there, I already have a girlfriend.

As effeminate as you are I'd say you ARE the GF.

Wondering if the op created threads when OWS was,
Shitting on police cars
Raping women
Vandalizing property
Disrupting businesses daily functions

Or is the op just a stupid bitch with their head in the sand.

Forum List

Back