Tea party wins even if it loses

Yup, the insanity could only go on for so long. But has the TP dragged the Establishment so far to the right that they cannot win national elections now? I think it should be a real concern for the GOP.

Did you ever think that maybe some of us WANT the GOP dragged so far to the Right that they can't win an election? If that sounds crazy, realize that some of us don't believe that elections are the proper means to fix what's wrong with this country and that only Change at the muzzle of a gun will actually do anything useful at this point in time.

Yup, the insanity could only go on for so long. But has the TP dragged the Establishment so far to the right that they cannot win national elections now? I think it should be a real concern for the GOP.

Did you ever think that maybe some of us WANT the GOP dragged so far to the Right that they can't win an election? If that sounds crazy, realize that some of us don't believe that elections are the proper means to fix what's wrong with this country and that only Change at the muzzle of a gun will actually do anything useful at this point in time.

You are talking about treason.

tapatalk post

Still using Photoshoped pics you dummy?

tapatalk post

It's not Photoshopped. I'm sure you wish it was.

No you see unlike you I know conservatives and how they are. Liberal scumbags like yourself just project and buy into all bullshit told to them because they hate people with actual honor

tapatalk post

I know conservatives, too. I've been active in Republican politics for nearly 40 years.

And it is a sad fact the conservative cause has been invaded and overrun by psychos, hypocrites, liars, and bigots.

Last edited:

No you see unlike you I know conservatives and how they are. Liberal scumbags like yourself just project and buy into all bullshit told to them because they hate people with actual honor

tapatalk post

I know conservatives, too. I've been active in Republican politics for nearly 40 years.

And it is a sad fact the conservative cause has been invaded and overrun by psychos, hypocrites, liars, and bigots.

You wouldn't know a conservative cause if it sat on your face and wiggled.

tapatalk post

tapatalk post

tapatalk post

And then there are the enablers, like you. People who plug their noses at the stench, put cotton in their ears, and cover their eyes rather than smell, hear, and see the trash that needs to be taken to the curb.

tapatalk post

And then there are the enablers, like you. People who plug their noses at the stench, put cotton in their ears, and cover their eyes rather than smell, hear, and see the trash that needs to be taken to the curb.

Show your true show your true elitist self like you always do. You are a liberal hypocrite

tapatalk post

tapatalk post

Same here (we'll not 40 years but 29 years).

tapatalk post

Show your true show your true elitist self like you always do. You are a liberal hypocrite

tapatalk post

You are so desperately making yourself deaf, dumb and blind you decided a real photo was Photoshopped rather than accept the truth!

You are literally being willfully blind.

Yeah, Tea Partiers were prematurely ejaculating just a few days ago. Today, not so much. The Tea Party got spanked in yesterday's primaries around the country.

The Democratic Party can now continue to tax and spend, the Republican Party can now continue to borrow and spend, and both Establishments can continue to fellate special interests unimpeded.

The Tea Party won a few battles, but lost the war. That is because they buried their fiscal conservatism under a mountain of rabid foam. Hatred, bigotry, and mental retardation.

It's a crying shame.

America loses. Again.

I went along with everything you said until you spewed rabid foam and bigotry about the Tea party...you speak with forked tongue

Actually, he is spot on. The TP ulterior motives began to reveal themselves. That and the fact that the Establishment became tired of losing the Senate, due to some loons with the Tea Party label. They poured money into Rove's battle chest to keep the loons quiet. So far it has worked.

oh yeah, you left know it all about the Tea Party, Republicans, blah blah
yet you deny George Soros, the DNC was funding the Occupier punks, you still try and claim they are, GRASSROOTS
You want to see frikken loons, look at your party and in the mirror for crying out loud
Now a former Democrat Governor is telling Republicans to leave this country...I bet you don't think him a loon
you all have become loons in that hateful party

Last edited:

tapatalk post

You are so desperately making yourself deaf, dumb and blind you decided a real photo was Photoshopped rather than accept the truth!

You are literally being willfully blind.

Sweetheart it isn't I who is definitely dumb and blind

tapatalk post

omg, what sheep some of you are

Koch brothers CREATION

The Tea Party was around before your MASTER Dirty Harry started his insane spew on them

Funny. You have your chicken and egg thing a bit mixed up.

Tea Party movement: Billionaire Koch brothers who helped it grow
"""The billionaire brothers who own Koch Industries, a private company with 70,000 employees and annual revenues of $100bn (£62bn), used to joke that they controlled the biggest company nobody had ever heard of.
Not any more. After decades during which their fortune grew exponentially and they channelled millions of dollars to rightwing causes, Charles and David Koch are finally getting noticed for their part in the extraordinary growth of the Tea Party movement.

Tea Party movement: Billionaire Koch brothers who helped it grow | World news | The Guardian

But you are right, the Tea Party WAS around before Reid started his anti-Koch rants.

Last edited:
The Tea Party was born around the time of Obama's inauguration. I remember watching homemade videos of their meetings in pool halls and lodges. It was mostly a collection of all kinds of crackpots. Some real propellerheads.

There was also quite a bit of Libertarian influence, which is kind of redundant. :badgrin:

The drive for ObamaCare began to fill their ranks and to increase their popularity. Then the brand was hijacked by big money.

The Tea Party peaked in 2010. They caught the Republican Establishment by surprise.

It takes a while to turn a big ship about, but now the GOP has wheeled around and run right through the Tea Party's schooner.

Lol the establishment needs to pay attention. Mitch only won his nomination by 60% of REPUBLICAN vote. Looks like he didn't crush shit did he? Now he is open to lose his seat to a dumb ass who only git nominated because her daddy had money. .... again democrats nominate the 1%.

tapatalk post

Even a blind thanatroll occasionally stumbles across a legitimate point! Not only did McConnell only get 60% of the Republican primary voters but it was a mere 60% of only 355k voters. Compare that to a Dem primary voting turnout of 404k of which Grimes took 76%.

That indicates to me that the "enthusiasm gap" is on the right. How many disillusioned TP'ers won't bother to get out and vote for McConnell in November?

BTW that 60% was against a very weak TP candidate. That Bevin still got 35% says more about the message that was being sent than it does about his ability. McConnell should have done better than he did. The Dem's now stand a 50/50 chance in my opinion. That is a whole lot better odds than I gave them 2 years ago. I would never have expected to see a race this close in the home state of the Senate majority leader in an off year election.

Yeah, Tea Partiers were prematurely ejaculating just a few days ago. Today, not so much. The Tea Party got spanked in yesterday's primaries around the country.

The Democratic Party can now continue to tax and spend, the Republican Party can now continue to borrow and spend, and both Establishments can continue to fellate special interests unimpeded.

The Tea Party won a few battles, but lost the war. That is because they buried their fiscal conservatism under a mountain of rabid foam. Hatred, bigotry, and mental retardation.

It's a crying shame.

America loses. Again.

Disagree.

There was nothing redeeming about the TPM in any of its manifestations, its partisan extremism being the problem. America is better off with the TPM gone.

The Tea Party was born around the time of Obama's inauguration. I remember watching homemade videos of their meetings in pool halls and lodges. It was mostly a collection of all kinds of crackpots. Some real propellerheads.

There was also quite a bit of Libertarian influence, which is kind of redundant. :badgrin:

The drive for ObamaCare began to fill their ranks and to increase their popularity. Then the brand was hijacked by big money.

The Tea Party peaked in 2010. They caught the Republican Establishment by surprise.

It takes a while to turn a big ship about, but now the GOP has wheeled around and run right through the Tea Party's schooner.

Nope, that was when it was hijacked by Freedom Works. The TP originated as a grass roots movement to draft Ron Paul. It first started popping up in the media around December of 2007. It was the TP'ers who held they own "convention" opposite the GOP convention with Ron Paul as their candidate. They were too disorganized back then to get him on the ticket.

So yes, it was riddled with libertarian crackpots. :D

wow, now you're just lying and just as bad as the far left haters
they were born over OBAMACARE and they were in town halls UPSET over it
and if you took the time to look, a lot of them are senior citizens and adults from 30-50 years old..
now look at the OWS... most of them were kids, teenagers and mental midgets in adult bodies

Forum List

Back