Tea party wins even if it loses

Still using Photoshoped pics you dummy?

other than the voices in your head, your proof that it's photoshopped?

we'll wait.

(and really, you need to stop insulting anyone else's intelligence. from you, it's just sad and pathetic).

yeah, and we're still waiting for a video proof that Pelosi and comrades were spit on during their big show of force with gavel walking through the Tea Party rally.

and your last line, jilly really...?
all you do is insult people intelligence anymore

Last edited:
The Tea Party was born around the time of Obama's inauguration. I remember watching homemade videos of their meetings in pool halls and lodges. It was mostly a collection of all kinds of crackpots. Some real propellerheads.

There was also quite a bit of Libertarian influence, which is kind of redundant. :badgrin:

The drive for ObamaCare began to fill their ranks and to increase their popularity. Then the brand was hijacked by big money.

The Tea Party peaked in 2010. They caught the Republican Establishment by surprise.

It takes a while to turn a big ship about, but now the GOP has wheeled around and run right through the Tea Party's schooner.

wow, now you're just lying and just as bad as the far left haters
they were born over OBAMACARE and they were in town halls UPSET over it
and if you took the time to look, a lot of them are senior citizens and adults from 30-50 years old..
now look at the OWS... most of them were kids, teenagers and mental midgets in adult bodies

According to their own website -- About Us - Tea Party They were born on 9/2/2004.

But I don't remember them making any National waves until 2009.

The Tea Party was born around the time of Obama's inauguration. I remember watching homemade videos of their meetings in pool halls and lodges. It was mostly a collection of all kinds of crackpots. Some real propellerheads.

There was also quite a bit of Libertarian influence, which is kind of redundant. :badgrin:

The drive for ObamaCare began to fill their ranks and to increase their popularity. Then the brand was hijacked by big money.

The Tea Party peaked in 2010. They caught the Republican Establishment by surprise.

It takes a while to turn a big ship about, but now the GOP has wheeled around and run right through the Tea Party's schooner.

and if you took the time to look, a lot of them are senior citizens and adults from 30-50 years old..
now look at the OWS... most of them were kids, teenagers and mental midgets in adult bodies

LOL. But they got a lot more people out than Springtime in America:badgrin:

Another low information voter

The Tea Party (the name was inspired by Rick Santelli - a CNBC commentator who called for a Chicago Tea Party to protest mortgage relief plans) was born out of protest about the various bailouts. When Fox news (most notably Glenn Beck) picked up the banner, the group that was born of free market principles, started attracting libertarians, militia types, birthers, and Obama is a mooslim types, who really just got a kick out of the attention they were getting.

Republicans like Jim DeMint supported the group so that the Tea Party could sling mud on Obama without any of that mud sloshing back on the GOP. Like a boat without a rudder, the group without any leadership or core defining principles was ripe to be pirated.

As it turned out, the GOP's piss bucket haulers turned out to be a real pain in the ass for Republicans - so the GOP threw them under the bus.

It's a cautionary tale for all would-be grass roots activists.

According to their own website -- About Us - Tea Party They were born on 9/2/2004.

But I don't remember them making any National waves until 2009.

that could be I've never went to their website..But they made headlines with ObamaCare, so that is when the all out campaign started to SMEAR them by the leftist lamestream media with order from the DNC/Progressive party..

And it's been going on this whole time even by their sheep base in that party

Last edited:
Whether the bed wetters like it or not, the TEA Party influence has forced the establishment to stop giving the fascist democrooks ground in these "compromises".

Bed wetters whine about "gridlock", but as far as I'm concerned "gridlock" is the best thing we can hope for until the moonbat messiah is snorting coke off some douchbag's cock in Hawaii. We need to maintain pressure on the republicrats, that's how we will win.

In 2000-2006 we got complacent. Hopefully we won't do so when we get the government back and allow the republicrats to "compromise" our country into the shitter.

In 2000-2006 you got your brains sucked out and you nodded your stupid fucking heads to Bush raising the national debt by $5 trillion. It was $5.73 trillion when he came into office in 2000. When he left, it was $10.7 trillion. Where was your phony outrage then?

Nope. Not lying. They have been around since before ObamaCare. Like I said, I was watching their videos before that.

I can't help it if you didn't hear of them before ObamaCare. Just because that is when you first heard of them does not mean that is when they got started. :lol:

The movement is older than ObamaCare. Like I said, the drive for ObamaCare began to fill their ranks and to increase their popularity.

Last edited:
TPM existed before Obamacare, which give the movement an objective to work against.

That failed, and after the impressive 2010 elections, the TPM has its number in Congress cut in half in 2012 and even more so in the 2014 primaries.

Boehner has told his cronies that the TPM can do the "dirty work" and "we can blame them for all the weirdness in the 2014 and 2016 elections."

The TPM snake on the flag has been tredded and shredded.

Nope. Not lying. They have been around since before ObamaCare. Like I said, I was watching their videos before that.

I can't help it if you didn't hear of them before ObamaCare. Just because that is when you first heard of them does not mean that is when they got started. :lol:

The movement is older than ObamaCare. Like I said, the drive for ObamaCare began to fill their ranks and to increase their popularity.

Whatever G, now you're just being a piss thrower instead of piss drinker
carry on

Whether the bed wetters like it or not, the TEA Party influence has forced the establishment to stop giving the fascist democrooks ground in these "compromises".

Bed wetters whine about "gridlock", but as far as I'm concerned "gridlock" is the best thing we can hope for until the moonbat messiah is snorting coke off some douchbag's cock in Hawaii. We need to maintain pressure on the republicrats, that's how we will win.

In 2000-2006 we got complacent. Hopefully we won't do so when we get the government back and allow the republicrats to "compromise" our country into the shitter.

In 2000-2006 you got your brains sucked out and you nodded your stupid fucking heads to Bush raising the national debt by $5 trillion. It was $5.73 trillion when he came into office in 2000. When he left, it was $10.7 trillion. Where was your phony outrage then?

You may not have noticed because you are one of the dumbest fucks I've ever had the pleasure of insulting.....

But Bush brought us out of one the worst.... Not, THE WORST Market Crash in History.

He also brought us out of one of the worst..... No, THE WORST attack on American Soil in our history.

You really are a stupid fuck.

I went along with everything you said until you spewed rabid foam and bigotry about the Tea party...you speak with forked tongue

Actually, he is spot on. The TP ulterior motives began to reveal themselves. That and the fact that the Establishment became tired of losing the Senate, due to some loons with the Tea Party label. They poured money into Rove's battle chest to keep the loons quiet. So far it has worked.

oh yeah, you left know it all about the Tea Party, Republicans, blah blah
yet you deny George Soros, the DNC was funding the Occupier punks, you still try and claim they are, GRASSROOTS
You want to see frikken loons, look at your party and in the mirror for crying out loud
Now a former Democrat Governor is telling Republicans to leave this country...I bet you don't think him a loon
you all have become loons in that hateful party

Time to double your Meds again...Steph.

Still pissed that you lost that "War of Northern Aggression" huh?

Need a new confederate flag to hang in the window of your trailer - that one you got is looking pretty ratty.

I'm upset that it ever needed to come to that in the first place, dog. It should never have gotten that far to begin with.

Sorry, but the condo association doesn't like people hanging anything in the windows. Then again my preferred flag in neither the Stars & Stripes nor the Stars & Bars. I'm more of a "Don't Tread on Me" type.

Bush crashed the economy, and, no, the recession was minor when he came to office.

Bush acted admirably after 9-11 then threw that political capital away in imperialistic wars.

Last edited:
omg, what sheep some of you are

Koch brothers CREATION

The Tea Party was around before your MASTER Dirty Harry started his insane spew on them

you've become parrots and useful tools just like all the sheep at the Dailykos zoo

Do you have any pride left?

Half of them get paid to come here and post their propaganda, Steph, and the other half are little indoctrinated, leftard twits with a belly full of kool aide.

dickwad_zpsdb12f42c.jpg

You may not have noticed because you are one of the dumbest fucks I've ever had the pleasure of insulting.....

But Bush brought us out of one the worst.... Not, THE WORST Market Crash in History.

He also brought us out of one of the worst..... No, THE WORST attack on American Soil in our history.

You really are a stupid fuck.

Except Bush didn't "bring us out" of any of that.

Unless you are one of those "mission accomplished" morons.

left-wing losers ranting bout the Tea Party

have you ever seen a bigger bunch of morons than the idiots ranting bout the Tea Party; trying to dismiss them in one sentence; and in the next crying about how "dangerous" they are?

Forum List

Back