Teabagger KKK Police Thrown Off Force!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One, racism does equate with the KKK.

Two, personal viciousness in a thread reveals a person's lack of integrity and inability to argue an attack as well as his/her spiritual vacuum.

And the Tea Party equates to the KKK how?

Are you saying the black panther party is also equated to the Tea Party?

Let us behold.......the liberal double talk everyone. :popcorn:

Put the beer down and go to bed. I said racism equates with the KKK.

I said nothing about the black panther party, but you did.

If you are the spokesman for the far right, the dems will win without campaigning. Sheesh.

You are gibbering.

Last edited:

Two, personal viciousness in a thread reveals a person's lack of integrity and inability to argue an attack as well as his/her spiritual vacuum.

If you are the spokesman for the far right, the dems will win without campaigning. Sheesh.

You are gibbering.

Why insult? The Tea Party & KKK are quite different, KKK rules are rigid, the Tea Party wants less regulation and red tape, I do not see the two groups "aligning", as there is no Tea Party "heirarchy".

You are gibbering.

Lol. We know you did not say anything about the black panther party and that is the fucking point you illiterate cocksucking hypocrite.

You equated the KKK to racism which you then equated that to the tea party.

For obvious reasons to me and anyone who thinks rationally, you curiously do not equate the black panther party to racism, which they are. Since the tea party has black members as well, tell us why you would not equate the black panther party to the tea party?

:popcorn:

Last edited:

You are gibbering.

Lol. We know you did not say anything about the black panther party and that is fucking point you illiterate cocksucking hypocrite.

For obvious reasons to me and anyone who thinks rationally, you curiously do not equate the black panther party to racism, which they are. Since the tea party has black members as well, tell us why you would not equate the black panther party to the tea party?

First bolded: so, when your logic fails you, you get nasty, what? What an amazingly brave keyboard warrior you are!!!!

Second bolded: let's go ask those 5 or 6 black Tea Partiers what they think....

And just for clarity, I don't equate the KKK with the TPM, nor would I equate the Black Panthers with the TPM. They are all batshit crazy in their own very unique ways...

You are gibbering.

Lol. We know you did not say anything about the black panther party and that is fucking point you illiterate cocksucking hypocrite.

First bolded: so, when your logic fails you, you get nasty, what? What an amazingly brave keyboard warrior you are!!!!

And just for clarity, I don't equate the KKK with the TPM, nor would I equate the Black Panthers with the TPM. They are all batshit crazy in their own very unique ways...

all tea party members are crazy in the eyes of a clueless Obama lover :cuckoo:

They are now denying the liberals equate the tea party to the KKK or racism.

Can you believe how they shift like the sands of Egypt?

Holy shit.

Holy shit.

Rational thought is a lot to ask of a liberal. We shouldn't expect too much out of them.

Holy shit.

I have not, and have posted this several times. The KKK has a rigid set up, and I know three Tea Party "members" who are of Hispanic origin, one black. The Tea Party isn't a political party, it is a movement.

Holy shit.

I have not, and have posted this several times. The KKK has a rigid set up, and I know three Tea Party "members" who are of Hispanic origin, one black. The Tea Party isn't a political party, it is a movement.

Yeah we know there are minorities in the tea party. You are not denying liberals claim the tea party is racist or related to the KKK are you?

You read the lying piece of shit title of the op?

You see starkey, a noted committed left wing douche bag, equated the KKK to the tea party in this very page.

They then deny they equate the tea party to the KKK or racism.

In the same fucking thread.

Holy shit.

Yeah we know there are minorities in the tea party. You are not denying liberals claim the tea party is racist or related to the KKK are you?

You read the lying piece of shit title of the op?

You see starkey, a noted committed left wing douche bag, equated the KKK to the tea party in this very page.

They then deny they equate the tea party to the KKK or racism.

In the same fucking thread.

I read it, and disagreed from the outset.

Holy shit.

No.

I said that I do not equate the one with the other. What other liberals do is their business. I'm not their keeper and they are not mine.

You do understand the difference between "I" and "We", right?

Holy shit.

You are gibbering.

Lol. We know you did not say anything about the black panther party and that is the fucking point you illiterate cocksucking hypocrite.

Grow up, son, and face the fact that you are no good at this.

There are racist elements in the TP, yes.

You may rant on about the Black Panthers, which is not the OP. Go for it.

I want the GOP to win nationally and you folks will prevent for the third time in a row.

Holy shit. They are still denying that liberals equate the tea party and the KKK. The op equated the two and maybe it is me, but did any of you see starkey or stats tell him there are black tea party members?

Nope, and 1/2 of either of us have no problem making six of you look silly, owl.

go post this garbage over at the dailykos, Huffferpufferpost

No.

It's a current event. And Howey posted it in Current Events, right where it belongs.

You are not a mod. You have no right to tell him what to do or not.

He has a right to create this thread, just as you have a right to be as stupid as fuck. Since you definitely make use of your right, he can make use of his.

If you don't like it, then tough fuck for you.

It's really that simple.

There is also a thing called the OP, real adults can actually concentrate on it:

So, Stephanie, do you support KKKers being on a police force? :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Anyone here seeing stat boy equating the KKK and the tea party? I do.

He then denies that he does that. Did Stephanie imply she wanted KKK members on the police force?

Turns out the pop did post bullshit.

Did stat boy point that out to Howey the loser?

Pure double talk folks.
liberals folks. Liberals.

And the bloviated Owl keeps hopping along the branch because he can't fly.

Good Americans don't tolerate racism wherever exists, whether NAACP or the KKK or the black panthers or the TP.

We expose it and grind the face of it in the dirt.

And the bloviated Owl keeps hopping along the branch because he can't fly.

Good Americans don't tolerate racism wherever exists, whether NAACP or the KKK or the black panthers or the TP.

We expose it and grind the face of it in the dirt.

Yepp.

And we don't relativize it or try to make it look harmless.

Racism, no matter what form it takes, sucks.

End of story.

go post this garbage over at the dailykos, Huffferpufferpost

No.

It's a current event. And Howey posted it in Current Events, right where it belongs.

You are not a mod. You have no right to tell him what to do or not.

He has a right to create this thread, just as you have a right to be as stupid as fuck. Since you definitely make use of your right, he can make use of his.

If you don't like it, then tough fuck for you.

It's really that simple.

There is also a thing called the OP, real adults can actually concentrate on it:

So, Stephanie, do you support KKKers being on a police force? :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Anyone here seeing stat boy equating the KKK and the tea party? I do.

He then denies that he does that. Did Stephanie imply she wanted KKK members on the police force?

Turns out the pop did post bullshit.

Did stat boy point that out to Howey the loser?

Pure double talk folks.
liberals folks. Liberals.

Then you don't know how to read. I already stated that I saw no link between these policemen who have been fired and the Tea Party.

Back to a remedial English class for you. If you can read, you can find the posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back